Status
Not open for further replies.

MoonGoddess

Packing All The Flavour You Need
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fantasy.
why are you guys generalising black women, like we are all the same???? ffs idiots
Oh but we are, didn't you get the memo? Im sleeping good thinking about all the regular black dudes i turned down today. I mean why in the world would i want a nice family guy when i can have someone with "SWAG" :mjlol:
Wtf is swag anyway?

KingMalik

All Star
Daps
Like someone stated on here a vast majority of black men who date/marry white girls are corn balls ,no typa swag , frail , and/or isn't masculine. That doesn't even mean that he has to be polo , gucci or LV down because mean their mannerisms & demeanor manifests their corniess and most black girls aren't captivated by that so they take the alternative route and cop a becky .

It's a sliding scale. Black men are hypermasculine. So even the guys that's considered as you put it frail and corny, are just considered normal to everybody else outside the black community.

Yup

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Life
cosigned

if you a cornball, you gonna struggling pulling an above average black chick. Now when I say that, I'm not talking about anything unrealistic like the girls on Instagram but, just a cute black chick with an okay shape. Even they AIN'T checking for you corny black dudes. Because you corny. And lame. And wack. You got two choices. Well three. Make enough money to be a rich trick (but inside you'll always know they dont love you, so that sucks), marry a chick thats old ran through with kids that willing to settle for you now (you'll always know she settled for you) or settle yourself for an uglier black woman (but.....again why would you do that when you can get a cute non-black woman who could care less about you not having swagger).

every nikka with a white chick at one point in time wanted a black woman.
that's the problem right here. And the funny thing is many black dudes have called black women gold diggers but the black men who marry out predominantly are well off. If they are so confident that they can get non black girls with no pennies to rub together why don't they?

Last edited:

MoonGoddess

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fantasy.
I swear to God most people in real life don't care about this shyt as much as people on thecoli.
Black women black men marriages are still the majority so rejoice if you care about that so much and quit it because you're never going to stop interracial relationships.
I never knew this was such a big issue until i started reading these online forums. Im just glad im able to separate the real world from the online world and dont think just cause some dudes on the internet think a certain way that all black guys think that way. I mean there are so many different kind of black men, id be stupid to generalize them when i haven't even met half of the black guys in Florida let alone the whole damn world.

KingMalik

All Star
Daps
Oh but we are, didn't you get the memo? Im sleeping good thinking about all the regular black dudes i turned down today. I mean why in the world would i want a nice family guy when i can have someone with "SWAG" :mjlol:
Wtf is swag anyway?

Chris Brown, Trey Songz, Lance Gross, Idris Elba.

Anybody that fits one of those archetypes.

Clarence from Accounting gets no love from yall.

aaaaaaa

Banned
Daps
Black women are just reacting to what they've been fed as attractive. This isn't their fault. They're brainwashed. If good guys were really that unattractive to women they would have been weeded out a long time ago. This is new and artificial. And it's a direct result of broken families.

MoonGoddess

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fantasy.
Chris Brown, Trey Songz, Lance Gross, Idris Elba.

Anybody that fits one of those archetypes.

Clarence from Accounting gets no love from yall.
Who is yall nikka? Speak for yourself. Chris Brown is a woman beater, Trey Songz is a whore, Idris is very handsome and i havent read anything bad about him so i dont know why a woman wouldnt want someone like him and Lance Gross is very handsome but i dont know that nikka personally to know what kind of "swag" he has. I think you mean they are good looking and i dont know anyone man or female who doesn't want a good looking mate. And if its the money i dont know to many women of any ethnic backround that wouldn't prefer they end up with a guy thats loaded.

Tae

All Star
Daps
Another I love white women thread :beli:

corny or not, those brothers are usually an asset that's being lost to the white community. throw away all the book smart "corny" career minded black men, and look at how shallow the dating pool becomes for real husband material.

simple fact is marriageable black men are starting to marry others, itll be 50/50 before u know it

Honestly, a lot of Black American men are just sick of Black American women's sh*t and I dont blame them

These dudes always want to talk about the IR marriage rate but never that IR divorce rate. :sas1:

The #GMB movement should really be aimed at black men in IR marriages becuase those unions have the highest divorce rate in the U.S.

Act like black women are the problem when we aren't even the ones divorcing you and taking you to the cleaners in record numbers.

But they don't hear me though. :sas2:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.