• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

AntiVenom

Bedwench & Armchair Militant Killer
Daps
Reppin
NULL
dont give a fukk so long as they keep the shyt to themselves and dont slander black men. they also shouldnt come to us with their ir issues.

outside of that i couldnt care less:manny:

filial_piety

Banned
Daps
Reppin
I95S
No problem whatsoever....my options are unlimited.

Where I live, there are tons of beautiful women of other races who feel the same.

Daps
Reppin
#RIP Kobe
White men are the only dudes I would look up and down for dating a sista. If I ruled the world, white men wouldnt be allowed to date black women. They fukked that up a while ago :yeshrug: Though I would probably allow exceptions for true love

director_of_bands

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
qc NC
wenches live in a a false reality...they want nothing more than to escape the plight of their own people...marrying white daddy is their way out...can't do nothing but let these individuals go and treat them like they don't exist when they get that ngga wake up call...I notice how wenches and their significant other go all out with the pda in front of other black men - what's that about?

Truth200

Banned
Daps
Black men fukking PAWGS is a threat to white supremacy :jrdnsas1:

The white devil has disenfranchised us economically and afflicted out community :jrdnsas2:

so I'll afflict his woman's p*ssy with my dikk:olymjrdn:

Black women fukking white men keeps the myth of white superiority intact :jrdnkak1:

Black men fukking white women decimates the myth of black inferiority
full

Even THE MOORS had harems of PAWGS :mjpls:

moor_painting3.jpg

:mjpls:
:troll:

:mjlol:

hatechall

Banned
Daps
Reppin
universe
:mjpls::sas2: for the ones who bash black men but then hook up with no good white men.
The handful who get rich or high-income white men, I give them their props.:win:
If they're not bashing black men, I don't care.

Black Magisterialness

Moderna Boi
Supporter
Daps
its :manny: to me.

They usually take the ones i wouldn't want anyway....outside this one chick I know who's a yoga instructor and has honest to god one of the most gorgeous smiles i have ever seen she is strictly :mjpls:

:snoop:

I can deal with anyone dating anyone...but its the chicks that date white men but have that bedwench complex and try at every turn to talk shyt about men of color. those are the ones that end up writing 2500 word think-pieces on Jezebel and the Atlantic about how they love white men even though they get called c00n, jiggaboo, darkie and other things by him and his family...

fukk THOSE women and the halfling shyt spawn that come from them....i can't ride with no one on the self-hate train.

Status
Not open for further replies.