Is Liggins the fukkING GOAT

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Solo ✧✦✧

King of the eXoticals. "FIRsT and LAst wARNiNg"
Daps
Ironically, nikka don't realize how feminine he sound saying he has no responsibility to provide for our women.
This is news to me :ohhh:
I only have responsibility to provide for myself or family members that I care about. I don't owe anybody else anything.

Premeditated

MANDE KANG
Daps
Reppin
IMMIGRANT TETHERS
all i know is bw better repent....because yall can go to war with black men all yall want but yall only hurting urselves....because the only option left is either be a cac play toy or become a dike....which im seeing more and more....all these nerdy cornball brothers thats working hard and have their heads on str8 shouldnt be single....blk women should be getting with them...because dudes like me just gonna bust in ya weave and and drop ya ass off home....
:laff::laff: Why is this nikka so relentless

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
I don't care at all. I don't own black women - they're free to have relationships with anyone they want, just as I. Now if I run into a black chick who dates white people and talks shyt about black men THEN I'll feel some type of way.

Same way I feel when someone black dude I know is dating a white girl while talking shyt about black women. Throw that shyt in the bushes...

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
I don't care at all. I don't own black women - they're free to have relationships with anyone they want, just as I. Now if I run into a black chick who dates white people and talks shyt about black men THEN I'll feel some type of way.

You aren't Black. This has been established. You and @Pifferry can stop faking the funk.

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC
:blessed:Hit them where it hurts, breh. I'm just curious. When does the payback occur? When you take them on dates to white establishments effectively funneling money into their community? When you're buying them gifts? When?

when you give her the best dikk of her life and have her feining for the well done tube steak only to not call her again. using her up leaving her emotionally scarred and broken. that when you can claim victory and payback :banderas:

Pifferry

blegh
Daps
You aren't Black. This has been established. You and @Pifferry can stop faking the funk.
I posted a picture late at night showing I'm black in the middle of an argument here.
People can deny it like they did there but it was time tagged and no one's coming to my house at 10:15 pm at night so that I can take a picture of them and make me have to explain this petty internet beef to them.
I'm black.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.