Is Liggins the fukkING GOAT

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Couth

I gave her D she got mad
Daps
I don't care

If they truly want to be together then thats wassup. Skin color shouldn't dictate who you get to love.

If the females chasing white dikk for validation then good riddance. Wouldn't want anything to do with a female who hates herself that much.

I always laugh when dudes get mad about another race "taking" their women. YOu can't take a female who doesn't want to be taken.

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps
Imma be honest... If that's what she wants then do you:yeshrug: But I do be feeling like get anybody but a CAC :scust: Its just too much bad blood between us...
I feel this way too.

White racists doing all kinds of fukked up shyt and these women who date white men are just giving their heart to those who do nothing against the racist whites.

It makes no sense to me. :yeshrug:

keond

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATLANTA
My thing is this:

If you legit was out doing your thing and the person u happen to wind up with is white than :manny:

But alot of bedwenches act like white men are saviors. They cant talk about them without tearing black men down. Then you have the sistas that say "black men dont understand me" But search far and wide to find some understanding white male and dont put in the effort to find a understanding blk male. I would respect them more if they just came out and said "i am obsessed with entertainment and media, and from a young age i just wanted to have a white man".

feelosofer

#ninergang
Daps
Reppin
Brick City, NJ
My thing is this:

If you legit was out doing your thing and the person u happen to wind up with is white than :manny:

But alot of bedwenches act like white men are saviors. They cant talk about them without tearing black men down. Then you have the sistas that say "black men dont understand me" But search far and wide to find some understanding white male and dont put in the effort to find a understanding blk male. I would respect them more if they just came out and said "i am obsessed with entertainment and media, and from a young age i just wanted to have a white man".

Basically this, I don't have an issue with interracial dating per se, but the problem is this new age of Black women do it with such gleeful vindictiveness and with an underlying layer of self-hatred they don't want to confront. It's one thing to happen to be attracted to a white man but I can tall most women under 30 do it in part with the hopes of being supported financially, and with the hopes of bearing mixed race children who will likely have better opportunities in life than an African American child.

keond

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATLANTA
Basically this, I don't have an issue with interracial dating per se, but the problem is this new age of Black women do it with such gleeful vindictiveness and with an underlying layer of self-hatred they don't want to confront. It's one thing to happen to be attracted to a white man but I can tall most women under 30 do it in part with the hopes of being supported financially, and with the hopes of bearing mixed race children who will likely have better opportunities in life than an African American child.

yea the wenches i work with is basically on that stimulus program, they tryna come up. Plus they love the compliments they get on instagram for their waffle colored stringy haired offspring.

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps

I separate the two generations of black women: The generation that grew up watching Tupac and the ones that grew up watching Kanye. The older ones are tainted through the Tupac shyt (thug mixed with elegance) and the Kanye generaton of women are more white-washed with black swag. There are gems that don't fall through this prototype, but that is rare as hell.

Big Boda

My Family Are Not Immigrants.
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
400 Year Survivors Of American Slavery.
796.jpg

whknorth

WHK North Jesus
Daps
Reppin
WHK North
I saw 2 yesterday. I did a double take but didn't think about it koz the music I was listen to was bumping. BUMPING.
:stylin:

whknorth

WHK North Jesus
Daps
Reppin
WHK North
I saw 2 yesterday. I did a double take but didn't think about it koz the music I was listen to was bumping. BUMPING.
:stylin:

K.O.N.Y

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NEW YORK CITY
I posted a picture late at night showing I'm black in the middle of an argument here.
People can deny it like they did there but it was time tagged and no one's coming to my house at 10:15 pm at night so that I can take a picture of them and make me have to explain this petty internet beef to them.
I'm black.

"Im black" Doesn't really tell anyone anything. What is your ethnic background

Status
Not open for further replies.