Is Liggins the fukkING GOAT

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pifferry

blegh
Daps
Unless it's my daughter, a person I'm with, or someone very close to me I can't fathom caring about who they're fukking.
A black woman isn't mine or anyone else's woman they're their own person with their own ident
Don't really care, due to the history of white men raping them and feeding their babies to alligators it'll always be the least compatible pairing.
Yes :ld: the white boy down to street feeds black babies to alligators every Tuesday and on Friday and Saturday every week he goes on a raping spree.
If my sister was involve in such filthy demonic union, I would beat the dog shyt outta her and tell my cousins to join in on the ass whopping.:birdman::ld:
You're terrible.

The Maverick

Rookie and the vet.
Daps
I don't overly care unless they're badmouthing black people in the process. I can say that I've never gotten along with any girl that dated a white guy though. Maybe it's coincidence. :sas2:

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
image.jpg

MarcMan

Superstar
Daps
Why would I care? Worrying about other people's love lives is some truly insecure shyt in my opinion.

I have seen some troubling situations where our black brothers and sisters think that their SO is some prize simply because they're white but hey, that's their struggle. They gotta learn the hard way.

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
Why would I care? Worrying about other people's love lives is some truly insecure shyt in my opinion.

I have seen some troubling situations where our black brothers and sisters think that their SO is some prize simply because they're white but hey, that's their struggle. They gotta learn the hard way.

:francis:

RiffRaff

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Houston to LA like I'm Robert Horry.
If he isn't raping her, I really don't care. I believe that men of all races who care who "their" women get with don't get p*ssy on the regular. Life's too short to be up in arms with who another person chooses to be with especially if you weren't even on their radar. Kinda silly when you step back and look at it.

Lewis Black

Superstar
Daps
I'm pro black but if you all :sadcam::wow::to::sadbron: about like them st0rmfr0nt geeks you need to man up. I honestly don't care as long as you aint shyttin on black men. Being pro black I obviously would prefer if black men and women got together but I aint gone cry about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.