Is Liggins the fukkING GOAT

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
I have never gotten mad or offended about that. I don't know why dudes get mad about seeing another strangers relationship partner.

Black women are not my women. They're just women to me. They don't owe me anything and I don't owe them anything. People who get offended about interracial dating come off as feminine and insecure to me.

If you saw a black woman being viciously beaten out in the street, would you or would you not have more of an emotional connection to her and more of an inclination to protect her? compared to a person of another race? :lupe:

Pifferry

blegh
Daps
"Im black" Doesn't really tell anyone anything. What is your ethnic background
African American that's all I know.
I'm definitely mixed with something but I don't know maybe white or I heard my father may have been a third Puerto Rican

Swirv

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I don't care. If they're happy good for them. Love is blind.

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
no pawgs for u
SUFiymd.png
thats what you think :mjlol:

Solo ✧✦✧

King of the eXoticals. "FIRsT and LAst wARNiNg"
Daps
If you saw a black woman being viciously beaten out in the street, would you or would you not have more of an emotional connection to her and more of an inclination to protect her? compared to a person of another race? :lupe:
This is an extreme scenario and doesn't relate to the main topic of this thread, but I'll answer.
No. People are just people to me and I don't care for people much in general. No one gets any bonus points or points subtracted because of their race in this scenario.

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
This is an extreme scenario and doesn't relate to the main topic of this thread, but I'll answer.
No. People are just people to me and I don't care for people much in general. No one gets any bonus points or points subtracted because of their race in this scenario.

You weak nikkas hiding behind weak ideologies crack me up :mjlol::camby:

Solo ✧✦✧

Daps
You were waiting the entire time for me to respond and are all on my dikk:mjlol:
You can save the personal insults because I'm not taking it seriously.

TRY GOD

BOTH SIDES.
Daps
Reppin
GOD
I don't care. I don't think too hard about it. I don't have hatred. When I see them with thick dark sistas, or thick sistas, I do ask some questions...

Really, the only thing that pops in my head is "BEDWENCH!" and I keep it moving:coffee:

Box Cutta

Bumbling Sidekick
Daps
Reppin
Sanitation Department
This "we are the world, we are the children, we are blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah so lets blah blah blah blah" crap in regards to race makes me sick to my stomach.

@Solo999 if you see a black women being beat by a group of whites and you don't feel a deep sense of hatred and fire boiling in your blood than you are not a man.

Solo ✧✦✧

Daps
This "we are the world, we are the children, we are blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah so lets blah blah blah blah" crap in regards to race makes me sick to my stomach.

@Solo999 if you see a black women being beat by a group of whites and you don't feel a deep sense of hatred and fire boiling in your blood than you are not a man.
When did I say anything about being unaware of race and having a "we are the world mentality"? Stop relying on the same recycled responses.

I will feel something towards the exact individuals that are committing the beating and I'm not taking it any farther than that. I'm not grouping everyone in a box because of the actions of several individuals. Your opinion of what makes someone a man is irrelevant to me. Dudes get so emotional if someone doesn't have the same exact view that they have :why:

BrehWyatt

Let me work.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#TSC
I could not care less. If a woman isn't fukking me, then why should I care about who she is fukking?

I don't understand this recent string of threads about interracial dealings. Not even sure why it matters.

Typo

Banned
Daps
Doesn't matter. Most likely won't last. I've literally never seen an older black woman with an older white man. :manny:

:comeon: It's the most successful marriage pairing of all, least likely to result in divorce unlike black men/white women which is leading the divorce train, but okay

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
:comeon: It's the most successful marriage pairing of all, least likely to result in divorce unlike black men/white women which is leading the divorce train, but okay

Its extremely rare which skews the mean so this is false.

Status
Not open for further replies.