Is Liggins the fukkING GOAT

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Solo ✧✦✧

King of the eXoticals. "FIRsT and LAst wARNiNg"
Daps
I have never gotten mad or offended about that. I don't know why dudes get mad about seeing another strangers relationship partner.

Black women are not my women. They're just women to me. They don't owe me anything and I don't owe them anything. People who get offended about interracial dating come off as feminine and insecure to me.

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
I have never gotten mad or offended about that. I don't know why dudes get mad about seeing another strangers relationship partner.

Black women are not my women. They're just women to me. They don't owe me anything and I don't owe them anything. People who get offended about interracial dating come off as feminine and insecure to me.

:usure:

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps
Short stroking :sas1: you think white girls are the only ones attaining stereotypical black features. It's evolution, or hormones in the water. :sas2:

Black women have the lowest IR divorce rate in the U.S. Black men have the highest. :skip:

Funny how they have no problem letting white men lead. :mjpls:
Someone once told me that black women who date out usually end up supporting white supremacy.

You posts are making his words sound legit.

Premeditated

MANDE KANG
Daps
Reppin
IMMIGRANT TETHERS

type of beta shyt is this.:dahell:

Yes they ARE your women.

Someone once told me that black women who date out usually end up supporting white supremacy.

You posts are making his words sound legit.
@Tae is also the same shec00n that said a pretty black woman with option would date a white fellow over one of their own.

Boogie

Big Homie
Daps
Reppin
Cleveland
Short stroking :sas1: you think white girls are the only ones attaining stereotypical black features. It's evolution, or hormones in the water. :sas2:

Black women have the lowest IR divorce rate in the U.S. Black men have the highest. :skip:

Funny how they have no problem letting white men lead. :mjpls:

You got Sailor Moon in ya avi...I can't take you serious.

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
You nikkas are gonna die sad and lonely like Keyshia Cole

Tropical Fantasy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Beverage Fridge, 3rd Row!!
:blessed:Hit them where it hurts, breh. I'm just curious. When does the payback occur? When you take them on dates to white establishments effectively funneling money into their community? When you're buying them gifts? When?

Black men fukking PAWGS is a threat to white supremacy :jrdnsas1:

The white devil has disenfranchised us economically and afflicted out community :jrdnsas2:

so I'll afflict his woman's p*ssy with my dikk:olymjrdn:

Black women fukking white men keeps the myth of white superiority intact :jrdnkak1:

Black men fukking white women decimates the myth of black inferiority
full

Even THE MOORS had harems of PAWGS :mjpls:

moor_painting3.jpg

:mjpls:
:troll:

DrX

Coming For The Crown (Japanese Dreaming)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
all i know is bw better repent....because yall can go to war with black men all yall want but yall only hurting urselves....because the only option left is either be a cac play toy or become a dike....which im seeing more and more....all these nerdy cornball brothers thats working hard and have their heads on str8 shouldnt be single....blk women should be getting with them...because dudes like me just gonna bust in ya weave and and drop ya ass off home....

Status
Not open for further replies.