Not open for further replies.

blackestofpanthers

God forgives, you are forgiven.
Daps
Reppin
Bay area
blk-george-lucas.jpg

:mjyoda:
I meant personally. I've never seen it and it's strange to say that growing up in the bay area. Also i don't think they were together in their younger days so that's a little bit different.

CriticalThought

All Star
Daps
Honestly, I don't really care it ain't mine to fight over. When you consider the amount of work brothas have put in on white women these last few decades how can you complain? If nikkas had worked the game like they worked white p*ssy we would have won already.:sas2::shaq2::snoop:

Last edited:

Tae

All Star
Daps
:skip:

Do you have any issue with it?

:mjyoda:

Or is it no big deal?

:manny:

Short stroking :sas1: you think white girls are the only ones attaining stereotypical black features. It's evolution, or hormones in the water. :sas2:

Doesn't matter. Most likely won't last. I've literally never seen an older black woman with an older white man. :manny:

Black women have the lowest IR divorce rate in the U.S. Black men have the highest. :skip:

:yeshrug: blk women r seld destructive, u cant save them....i feel sorry for them...theyre stuck ina bine and dont wanna let blk men lead

Funny how they have no problem letting white men lead. :mjpls:

blackestofpanthers

God forgives, you are forgiven.
Daps
Reppin
Bay area
Short stroking :sas1: you think white girls are the only ones attaining stereotypical black features. It's evolution, or hormones in the water. :sas2:

Black women have the lowest IR divorce rate in the U.S. Black men have the highest. :skip:

Funny how they have no problem letting white men lead. :mjpls:
And that has anything to do with what i said? :skip:

Status
Not open for further replies.