☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
See this is what alarms me, just because some dudes say something opposite of what Tariq says its a problem or he is labeled an agent.
Why would you say he is bringing thousands of blacks together worldwide? The dude is hardly unknown and doesn't even have tens of thousands of listeners? Tariq is basically in the conscious community since all he talks about is racial issues and hovers around the, . He needs any subject to be on Ustream
Tariq was doing press around the world for HC3. What are you talking about man?

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
Is this dude scared to show his face? :heh:

he hides his identity. I would assume it may be because he still has a normal job on the side, or he isn't about the ra ra stuff and doesnt have time for the internet weirdos looking up where he lives and stuff about his family.

KOohbt

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Still waiting on where I can buy ad space with these hotep nikkas platforms. Still waiting to see any project these hotep nikkas are working on. Guess I'll be waiting forever. :mjlol:

I notice a lot of these hotep nikkas are NYers. I wonder how they are fighting to stop gentrification.

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
Still waiting on where I can buy ad space with these hotep nikkas platforms. Still waiting to see any project these hotep nikkas are working on. Guess I'll be waiting forever. :mjlol:

I notice a lot of these hotep nikkas are NYers. I wonder how they are fighting to stop gentrification.

I bet most these Hotep clowns on that Zoe God time
10895439_505574219582284_843185460_n.jpg

KOohbt

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
We should give Jason his own thread. Iol
The hate he would get is just :wow:.

Dude puts in work. Gives out all kinds of advice and direction. Call his show and get what ever advice you need free of charge. :wow:

Then a community full of various professionals to link with:wow:.

We need death to the hotep nikka movement.

If you not building carry yo dusty ass somewhere.

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
The hate he would get is just :wow:.

Dude puts in work. Gives out all kinds of advice and direction. Call his show and get what ever advice you need free of charge. :wow:

Then a community full of various professionals to link with:wow:.

We need death to the hotep nikka movement.

If you not building carry yo dusty ass somewhere.

Looking back, "Conscious rappers" were trying to run Master P out the game and MAster P was trying to give cats the damn Blueprint to free themselves.
Bruh as I get older I really think Hotep clowns are agents of white supremacy just like feminist and others. Instead of you getting up to build economically they get you to drown yourself in all this Allah Triple Darkness Alkaline Vibrations of the Metu Neter stuff.

Cool Dr. Money

I’m Lil Jimmy but my boys call me J-Murder!
Daps
Reppin
Q.U./N.J.
This is my first time listening to Jason's show live hes making alot of good points He hasn't said anybody's name hes going at the whole conscious community

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
im kinda glad nikkas calling out the conscious community. hotep nikkas are full of it w/their mystical high frequency vibration pineal gland bullshyt.

Status
Not open for further replies.