• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
This is the same women that said Michael Jackson is still alive. :mjlol:

:francis: @ anyone that take trolls like SWG and Pearl Jr. seriously.

Adds marcuz to ignore list for this stupidity. :francis:

regardless of her lunacy, she was dead on in this debate and i bet you cant find anything to refute. had your boy tariq so mad he threatened to beat her ass, just because she said men are supposed to provide.

and since you didn't respond with any tariq clips pre-2010 discussing group economics and building, shut the fukk up or keep posting smilies

KOohbt

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
regardless of her lunacy, she was dead on in this debate and i bet you cant find anything to refute. had your boy tariq so mad he threatened to beat her ass, just because she said men are supposed to provide.

and since you didn't respond with any tariq clips pre-2010 discussing group economics and building, shut the fukk up or keep posting smilies
Why do you hate tariq so much?

KOohbt

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i dont hate tariq. when nikkas arent acting like tariq is infallible, i have no problem. but its way too many nikkas on here pretending like the honorable king flex can do no wrong.
No one is we're all wondering why he's getting hate for stuff he used to do as if that has anything to so with the reason were even listening to what he says. The negativity is weak as fukk and you know it. Why don't y'all use his ad space for your businesses or let people use your platforms for advertising. Wait...

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
No one is we're all wondering why he's getting hate for stuff he used to do as if that has anything to so with the reason were even listening to what he says. The negativity is weak as fukk and you know it. Why don't y'all use his ad space for your businesses or let people use your platforms for advertising. Wait...

already explained why several times throughout this thread. he never atoned for his previous rhetoric and people will call him to task on it. would 2015 tariq nasheed support what 2008 tariq was saying? that's what the question is.

KOohbt

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Anytime there's a Tariq thread here comes running marcuz. :mjlol::laff:

It's truly odd. nikkas really don't want a black owned media. No code at all just talk shyt and stalk all his threads :mjlol: I wanna use his ad space for some stuff I'm working on. And when ever this nikka is mentioned you got a couple nikkas come outta nowhere talking shyt.

KOohbt

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
already explained why several times throughout this thread. he never atoned for his previous rhetoric and people will call him to task on it. would 2015 tariq nasheed support what 2008 tariq was saying? that's what the question is.

Interesting. What is the purpose for calling him out if he's not doing what ever y'all claim he was anymore? Why don't y'all use his platform for business? Do business with the man stop hating it looks weak.

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Interesting. What is the purpose for calling him out if he's not doing what ever y'all claim he was anymore? Why don't y'all use his platform for business? Do business with the man stop hating it looks weak.

when did he stop?

i understand what you're saying but tariq has offended a lot of people with his rhetoric. cant expect everyone to go away or do business with him just because he has a platform.

KOohbt

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
when did he stop?

i understand what you're saying but tariq has offended a lot of people with his rhetoric. cant expect everyone to go away or do business with him just because he has a platform.
Then they aren't for black empowerment then. Period. Matter fact they can no longer mention Malcolm x ever again. This shyt is extra as fukk. They can't do business cause they ain't doing shyt. Let's keep it 100.

Daps
Reppin
SD
This whole "so and so hates black women" thing has gotten a little too ignorant and facetious to me. I mean, people are reaching on Dhalsim levels to cast someone as a hater of black women today. From what I've observed, if a brotha decides to provide some constructive criticism, you'll be cast as a hater of black women. Praise them and their strengths, it goes largely unnoticed, mainly by frequent detractors. Dont say anything at all, then its criticism for silence.

The old saying, Damned if you do, damned if you dont. My advise for those who have honest intentions on building, is keep your circle tight, and make your stances as clear as possible. (Although people will still miss very clear things ie, the satirical images posted on Tariq's IG to promote HC4)

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Then they aren't for black empowerment then. Period. Matter fact they can no longer mention Malcolm x ever again. This shyt is extra as fukk. They can't do business cause they ain't doing shyt. Let's keep it 100.

by that logic, tommy sotomayor (or anyone w/a platform) shouldn't be criticized as well. listen, you can be for black empowerment and want others to be accountable for their rhetoric. if tariq doesnt want to denounce it, cool, but he will be challenged on it.

Status
Not open for further replies.