Is Liggins the fukkING GOAT

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Don't call people out if you aren't prepared to deal with the backlash. When you rattle someone's cage, they're gonna respond. Zaza Ali needs to come down off her high horse, she only seems to care about the disrespect of women and keeps throwing her little shots at black men in general. BTW she rocks with that War on The Horizon dude Irritated Genie, yet Irritated Genie openly calls biracial people the enemy of black people on his own website....why doesn't she say something about THAT? But now she's gonna get all prissy and play the innocent with Mr Illuminati Griff when she's the one who ran her big mouth and started this shyt in the first place.

Most of these so called conscious people are just a damn joke.

well now you're being dishonest. that guy says the same thing i say. biracials have the potential to be our greatest ally or our greatest enemy. but to avoid white supremacy using biracials against black folks, just STOP having the damn biracial children; stop adhering to the one drop rule when its being used against us.

Sensei

Hallowed Be Thy Game
Daps
Truth is the seconscious dudes are very volitale and toxic,Tariq has dropped his mack lessons hustle to go off on in the Conscious community. I hear Zaza Ali and Griff are downplaying it, I felt Tariq blew it up and made it worse.

I think Tariq is an honorary guest in the conscious community, and trying leave the mack book alone.I've seen him endorse tricking and stamp a woman just because she looks good.

I think you guys are not understanding that Tariq is not mack or pimp ,or even remotley affiliated.

On that same note, its the same case with Zaza Ali and Griff, its all self promotion and the Conscious community can't have that many ideas and brainstrorming because they are still afflicted with the same symptons any ratchet black person would have.

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
The same way that you feel black men being called out has made us accountable/responsible for the blame. Example: up until recently the single black mother phenomenon was blamed on black men abandoning their children. Basically black men were solely blamed for the single mother epidemic and it was politically incorrect for black men to even attempt to hold black women accountable/responsible for their role in the situation. That has changed somewhat due to people starting to call out some black women for their irresponsible sexual behavior. Now that some people are calling them out black women are starting to be held responsible/accountable for their role and it's not just all blamed on black men. An example of that is when Melissa Harris-Perry caught backlash for coddling some woman with 4/5 kids all from different men during a feminist event. 10 years ago she probably wouldn't have caught that backlash for coddling a woman like that.

even in your best the example the women arent held accountable or responsible. :dead: melissa perry didn't go out and change her stance or denounce that single mother. that single mother is STILL outcheah living by her rhetoric as well, she aint being held accountable either. lady is still on welfare, still having kids she cant afford, stilll blaming MEN for her choices. attempting to shame does not equate accountability. keep reaching though

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Truth is the seconscious dudes are very volitale and toxic,Tariq has dropped his mack lessons hustle to go off on in the Conscious community. I hear Zaza Ali and Griff are downplaying it, I felt Tariq blew it up and made it worse.

I think Tariq is an honorary guest in the conscious community, and trying leave the mack book alone.

I think you guys are not understanding that Tariq is not mack or pimp ,or even remotley affiliated.

would you invite a guest into your house that says "fukk you and your house"

because thats essentially what tariq said about the conscious community. :heh:

bigbadbossup2012

Biggest baddest boss
Daps
He not real breh.........He another wannabe reformed street nikka cashin in on the Black Experience. You either all in or all the way out...........I can smell his fakeness a mile away:camby:
You didn't answer. What did he pretend to do or be?

Sensei

Hallowed Be Thy Game
Daps
would you invite a guest into your house that says "fukk you and your house"

because thats essentially what tariq said about the conscious community. :heh:

Well exactly and the thing is he is taking about the conscious community and taking pages from them.

Even though I don't mess with the black power collective too much, you can't act like you are not part of the Conscious Community yet you are talking black this and black that in many vids.

Medicate

Old School New School Need To Learn Though
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
You didn't answer. What did he pretend to do or be?

Pro Black is what he pretends to be, just like a lot of these semi reformed nikkas out here and these semi reformed hoes, who out here marching with fists raised by day and thots by night. Like i said its either all in or all out.

DaRealness

I think very deeply
Daps
Reppin
LDN
well now you're being dishonest. that guy says the same thing i say. biracials have the potential to be our greatest ally or our greatest enemy. but to avoid white supremacy using biracials against black folks, just STOP having the damn biracial children; stop adhering to the one drop rule when its being used against us.

Dishonest about what?

http://waronthehorizon.com/site/?p=3601

Jul 2012 – Mulattoes & Lancados (Enemies to Black Survival)

I don't care what else he says about them when I've seen him and others associated with him on Facebook in the past referring to mulattoes as "half breed mutants" and making disparaging remarks against them. It doesn't matter whether he states he gives some of them like a Bob Marley a pass (and it shows he hasn't even done his research because Bob Marley has slept with and produced a child with a white woman) when the tone of his words are very clear.

Last edited:

DaRealness

I think very deeply
Daps
Reppin
LDN
She should care about the disrespect of Black women and Tariq clown ass do a good job of it........Every show he does he disrespects them, so why shouldn't she call him out?

Zaza Ali shyts on this wanna be Malcolm x in everyway. Fck this nikka claim to be pro black but promotes interracial mixing.......Nikkas a clown breh.......And don't ever try and shyt on Irritated Genie, breh has dropped classics for the Black conscious.........

Yeah I get it, you don't like him as you keep making clear a hundred times in this thread.

As for IG, since we're pointing out contradictions, he's so Pan African yet he's bigged up the Hebrew Israelites on several occassions who are known to HATE Africa and shyt on African people and African spirituality, yet he never calls them out on it. So I'll say whatever the hell I like. Tariq has also "dropped classics for the Black conscious".

bigbadbossup2012

Biggest baddest boss
Daps
Pro Black is what he pretends to be, just like a lot of these semi reformed nikkas out here and these semi reformed hoes, who out here marching with fists raised by day and thots by night. Like i said its either all in or all out.
I guess Griff is in the same boat. He was on Luke records. Like flex said fukk YOU FAKE HOTEP nikkaS. y'all need to step y'all game up and stop hating

Blackking

Banned
Supporter
Daps
She should care about the disrespect of Black women and Tariq clown ass do a good job of it........Every show he does he disrespects them, so why shouldn't she call him out?

Zaza Ali shyts on this wanna be Malcolm x in everyway. Fck this nikka claim to be pro black but promotes interracial mixing.......Nikkas a clown breh.......And don't ever try and shyt on Irritated Genie, breh has dropped classics for the Black conscious.........
You madd emotional, lol tariq never tried being Malcolm...
But you think Malcolm x is a c00n because hes a black Muslim so why do you care??
Zaza is cool, but its not about 'shytting' on black men.
Your post just further proves you're a divisive black white supremacist:manny:

And fyi tariq doesn't shyt on black women in general... what show are you listening to.

You have women who are passed around the ao called conscious community like whores, and men who have eight hoes on deck saying hotep....
Trying to say Tariq is a "pimp"(in the most white supremacist tone possible) when everyone knows he has one woman and his kids. :skip: Hes a family man and dropped the dopest collection of black scholarship on film.
:patrice:Im confused on why bruhs want to hate on him.... when hes constantly supporting others projects:dwillhuh:

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
Im a little shocked at medicate and marcuz post..

Not making sense. Very judgmental. Plus I don't understand how you can hate on a man that much:wow:

Tariq is doing something that brings THOUSANDs of blacks together WORLD WIDE, in ONE ROOM almost annually now, and the "conscious" community aint doing a damn thing. These clowns literally trying to force the title on the man in order to slander him. Tariq is pro economics point blank, him and Claude Anderson straight up say if you aren't building you won't last to even practice all your triple darkness spiritual vibrations bull. These hotep cats are in the the same boat as the Porkchop Preachers they hate, both never provide guidelines to improve your situation, only give you bull crap to keep you dependent on them. Cats like Umar are doing lectures at real universities around the world, and even he was thrown under the bus by dusty hotep cats trying to say he had baby mama drama. All these hotep clowns can die for all I care because they are just as cancerous as c00ns.

Will Ross

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
SWP is the one that said he listen to Tariq and is a fan Tariq. So, what the fukk are you talking about. :what: And how is he talking about building when he hate black women and have said many of times that it's OK for black men to date outside of their race. You can't be this silly. :dahell:

Swp was talking about building the black community long before Tariq was.

Status
Not open for further replies.