Is Liggins the fukkING GOAT

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
im kinda glad nikkas calling out the conscious community. hotep nikkas are full of it w/their mystical high frequency vibration pineal gland bullshyt.

:laff: to anyone listening to jasons podcast. i said the exact same thing almost word for word :laff:

funny part is he's coming cose to stepping on toes because tariq is light weight on that shyt as well, just watch HC2

KOohbt

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Looking back, "Conscious rappers" were trying to run Master P out the game and MAster P was trying to give cats the damn Blueprint to free themselves.
Bruh as I get older I really think Hotep clowns are agents of white supremacy just like feminist and others. Instead of you getting up to build economically they get you to drown yourself in all this Allah Triple Darkness Alkaline Vibrations of the Metu Neter stuff.

You might be on to something. nikkas don't peep game and learn. I take bits and pieces from any and everyone. I don't agree with everything people I get info from do or say. Like people was trying to shyt on Dr Boyce Watkins. I was like wtf y'all be going out of his way to put out game to young brothers and nikkas here was attacking him like he was a white boy.

Ezigbo Nwanyi

From the East
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Home of Dr. Michael Okpara & GeneralAguiyi-Ironsi
Nothing she said was a lie, even with her shytty background. Tariq humble beginnings was heavily shytting on black women. People rarely bring it up but I guess he spitting that trill shyt and people forget. I appreciate Hidden Colors and him bringing black scholars that are unknown to some , on the screen. But thats about it for me.

KOohbt

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nothing she said was a lie, even with her shytty background. Tariq humble beginnings was heavily shytting on black women. People rarely bring it up but I guess he spitting that trill shyt and people forget. I appreciate Hidden Colors and him bringing black scholars that are unknown to some , on the screen. But thats about it for me.

I got a question. What's worse, not ever getting anything done and preaching or having a checkerd past but, doing more than every single one of his detracters?

Ezigbo Nwanyi

From the East
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Home of Dr. Michael Okpara & GeneralAguiyi-Ironsi
I got a question. What's worse, not ever getting anything done and preaching or having a checkerd past but, doing more than every single one of his detracters?

Calling out Tariq does not negate what he has done. I'm not sipping the koolaid I'm stating the obvious.

El Bombi

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i'm a fan of tariq as well, dont mean tariq didn't soak up game from another person. like i said, SWP was talkin bout building while Tariq was talkin bout macking. he was NOT on community building tip before SWP. prove SWP hates black women and has promoted BM dating outside their race. you know you cant :pachaha:

we actually have documented proof of tariq threatening to beat up BW over a difference of opinion, i've never seen SWP do that

So, SWG never said it was OK to interracially because Black Women have attitudes? :what:

So, SWG never said that lightskin females have better attitudes than darkskin females? :what:

So, SWG never said that lightskin females tend to be more attractive than darkskin females? :what:

But this is the same nikka that you said is trying to build the black community. :what:

Your stupidity is NEG worthy. :dahell:

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
So, SWG never said it was OK to interracially because Black Women have attitudes? :what:

So, SWG never said that lightskin females have better attitudes than darkskin females? :what:

So, SWG never said that lightskin females tend to be more attractive than darkskin females? :what:

But this is the same nikka that you said is trying to build the black community. :what:

Your stupidity is NEG worthy. :dahell:

he didn't say most of that shyt, but the stuff he did say when he first hit youtube has been publicly denounced. he realized the structural problems and stopped blaming black women for them.

i said SWP has been discussing building long before tariq and its documented. prove me a liar, you dumbfukk

El Bombi

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
he didn't say most of that shyt, but the stuff he did say when he first hit youtube has been publicly denounced. he realized the structural problems and stopped blaming black women for them.

i said SWP has been discussing building long before tariq and its documented. prove me a liar, you dumbfukk

Tariq has been talking black empowerment way back in 2008 during his college lecture tours. I know because I was at one of these college lecture tour at the Univ of Houston. :what: Dumbass

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Tariq has been talking black empowerment way back in 2008 during his college lecture tours. I know because I was at one of these college lecture tour at the Univ of Houston. :what: Dumbass

show me any tariq nasheed video where he's discussing group economics and building prior to 2010. i'll wait

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

pearljr was trynna drill the concept of building to tariq in 2010 and he did not grasp the concept

Status
Not open for further replies.