Is Liggins the fukkING GOAT

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sensei

Hallowed Be Thy Game
Daps
Tariq is doing something that brings THOUSANDs of blacks together WORLD WIDE, in ONE ROOM almost annually now, and the "conscious" community aint doing a damn thing. These clowns literally trying to force the title on the man in order to slander him. Tariq is pro economics point blank, him and Claude Anderson straight up say if you aren't building you won't last to even practice all your triple darkness spiritual vibrations bull. These hotep cats are in the the same boat as the Porkchop Preachers they hate, both never provide guidelines to improve your situation, only give you bull crap to keep you dependent on them. Cats like Umar are doing lectures at real universities around the world, and even he was thrown under the bus by dusty hotep cats trying to say he had baby mama drama. All these hotep clowns can die for all I care because they are just as cancerous as c00ns.

See this is what alarms me, just because some dudes say something opposite of what Tariq says its a problem or he is labeled an agent.
Why would you say he is bringing thousands of blacks together worldwide? The dude is hardly unknown and doesn't even have tens of thousands of listeners? Tariq is basically in the conscious community since all he talks about is racial issues and hovers around the, . He needs any subject to be on Ustream

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
See this is what alarms me, just because some dudes say something opposite of what Tariq says its a problem or he is labeled an agent.
Why would you say he is bringing thousands of blacks together worldwide? The dude is hardly unknown and doesn't even have tens of thousands of listeners? Tariq is basically in the conscious community since all he talks about is racial issues and hovers around the, . He needs any subject to be on Ustream

let me know when your project comes out to trump Tariq and Save Blacks World wide.

Sensei

Hallowed Be Thy Game
Daps
let me know when your project comes out to trump Tariq and Save Blacks World wide.

You really think a DVD is going to save blacks worldwide?You do understand that its hella DVDs out there and this series is not even bigger than the Get On The Bus movie.

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
You really think a DVD is going to save blacks worldwide?You do understand that its hella DVDs out there and this series is not even bigger than the Get On The Bus movie.

So what the hell are you in here babbling about? With your logic Tariq is a nobody who impacts nothing and is a non factor. So what does how he live his life have to do with you or anyone?

Sensei

Hallowed Be Thy Game
Daps
Now you sound like you are literally reaching for things to whine about.Just say you don't like dude and stop reaching
LOL

The HC series is not even the number 1 black documentary on Amazon ,if I am not liking the dude ( like I even acknowledge him)what does that have to do with it? His DVD sales being not too major are reality,what is the big hype about this dude?!

Last edited:

Gravity

Banned
Daps
even in your best the example the women arent held accountable or responsible. :dead: melissa perry didn't go out and change her stance or denounce that single mother. that single mother is STILL outcheah living by her rhetoric as well, she aint being held accountable either. lady is still on welfare, still having kids she cant afford, stilll blaming MEN for her choices. attempting to shame does not equate accountability. keep reaching though
You don't have to change behavior in order to be held responsible/accountable for it. You admitted that black men are unfailrly blamed(which is a synonym for the word "responsible") for the problems of the black community. Now even tho black men are blamed(held responsible/accountable) for the problems of the black community there are still dysfunctional trifling black men out here. Black men being blamed or held accountable for the problems in the black community does not stop (some)black men from being trifling. So just because people called out Perry for coddling that woman and held the woman accountable instead of accepting her weak excuses, that doesn't mean that she had to change shyt. Her behavior is on her, and that was the point that people made. The accountability came in when people rejected the woman's excuses and "blamed" her for her own irresponsible behavior.

no its not :laff: its not even close and you know it.
As I said earlier, "blame" and "responsible" are synonyms which means they basically share the same definition. Yes, when you say that you want black women to be called out to share the blame you're saying that you want them to share the responsibility(fault, guilt, culpability, liability) and be held accountable. You really are a stupid motherfukker.

re·spon·si·bil·i·ty
rəˌspänsəˈbilədē/
noun
  1. the state or fact of having a duty to deal with something or of having control over someone.
    "women bear children and take responsibility forchild care"
    synonyms: authority, control, power, leadership
    "a job with greater responsibility"
    • the state or fact of being accountable or to blame for something.
      "the group has claimed responsibility for a string of murders"
      synonyms: blame, fault, guilt, culpability, liability
      "they denied responsibility for the bomb attack"

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent

DrunkenNovice

Superstar
Daps
was just about to post. And JAson Black makes a GREAT POINT. Harlem is FULL of "conscious" if not the mecca yet Harlem is being Gentrified! So what the hell have all these hotep clowns built? How you having debates in Harlem everyday and its being gentrified!?!?

I just started listening maybe 10 minutes ago. This is my first time listening live.

I agree he's making some good points. Has he mentioned griff by name yet?

loyola llothta

☭☭☭
Daps
Reppin
BaBylon
was just about to post. And JAson Black makes a GREAT POINT. Harlem is FULL of "conscious" if not the mecca yet Harlem is being Gentrified! So what the hell have all these hotep clowns built? How you having debates in Harlem everyday and its being gentrified!?!?
maybe because black folks don't listen to black folks(or warning sign) until its too late :yeshrug:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Tariq is doing something that brings THOUSANDs of blacks together WORLD WIDE, in ONE ROOM almost annually now, and the "conscious" community aint doing a damn thing. These clowns literally trying to force the title on the man in order to slander him. Tariq is pro economics point blank, him and Claude Anderson straight up say if you aren't building you won't last to even practice all your triple darkness spiritual vibrations bull. These hotep cats are in the the same boat as the Porkchop Preachers they hate, both never provide guidelines to improve your situation, only give you bull crap to keep you dependent on them. Cats like Umar are doing lectures at real universities around the world, and even he was thrown under the bus by dusty hotep cats trying to say he had baby mama drama. All these hotep clowns can die for all I care because they are just as cancerous as c00ns.
I literally laughed reading that :obama:

Status
Not open for further replies.