• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

cornercommission2k12

so this were u dudes went
Daps
Reppin
300 murders a year
I think people are going too far on both sides.

Zaza is not a feminist who puts down black men

Tariq Is not a mack who exploits black women

A lot of things are being more sensationalized and exaggerated by listeners who treat every situation like it's either a rap beef or a reality TV show. And with so many people who think on that low level it's inevitable that any conflict will be made into this by the public

I feel where Zaza is coming from and the point she made is valid. I just feel when we dealing with our small group of people who trying to do the work, we should be politically correct with one another to obey the code.

Tariq seems sincere he went too far making it personal and putting out Zaza personal business. It shows he took this situation too personal. He got into his ego a bit. And it wasn't necessary to go there because Zaza didn't get disrespectful like that.

just my opinion.

El Bombi

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Which is the same thing as saying that he wants them to take responsibility and be held accountable.

Breh, you are having a debate with someone that think a troll like Sarge Willie Pete is trying to build the black community. When SWG was the original Tommy Sotomoisture of Youtube. :mjlol:

Gravity

Banned
Daps
Breh, you are having a debate with someone that think a troll like Sarge Willie Pete is trying to build the black community. When SWG was the original Tommy Sotomoisture of Youtube. :mjlol:
:heh: I know who/what he is fam. I'm just helping to expose him for all to see. Read his posts for the comedic value since you already know he's a c00n. I back him into a corner using nothing but logic/common sense and he's forced to double-talk his way out. It's hilarious. He says that women are unequal to men and should be treated like children, yet denies that he's deeming them inferior. It's one thing to call people names, but I like tk show that the names that I call people actually fit.

Gravity

Banned
Daps
I think people are going too far on both sides.

Zaza is not a feminist who puts down black men

Tariq Is not a mack who exploits black women

A lot of things are being more sensationalized and exaggerated by listeners who treat every situation like it's either a rap beef or a reality TV show. And with so many people who think on that low level it's inevitable that any conflict will be made into this by the public

I feel where Zaza is coming from and the point she made is valid. I just feel when we dealing with our small group of people who trying to do the work, we should be politically correct with one another to obey the code.

Tariq seems sincere he went too far making it personal and putting out Zaza personal business. It shows he took this situation too personal. He got into his ego a bit. And it wasn't necessary to go there because Zaza didn't get disrespectful like that.

just my opinion.
Somebody trying to "check" me publicly over some invalid dumb shyt would get that work too. If she had a problem with dude then she should've hollerd personally, especially since her people's has cosigned dude by appearing on his show. This could all be a stunt who knows?

bigbadbossup2012

Biggest baddest boss
Daps
Tariq's mask is falling off, its that simple..........A lot of these hood reformed wanna be conscious negroes can't be a Malcolm, no matter how many documentaries you make. His actions and divisive presence stands alone, which makes him a c00n.

A semi reformed pimp ain't giviing up those pimpin and hustlin ways, he just now expanded his base to more than just street level nikkas and bytches he used to use. Zaza Ali has been spittin fire for Black folks, and specifically Black women way longer than this wet behind the ears nikka...

I hope this c00n Tariq's mask is pulled all the way off at the end of this. I warned nikkas about this dude. I see right through his facade......Nikka is a clown....

Promoting interracial unions, fckin with white bytches, made sure he fcked with a light bright bytch to hold true to his color struck mentality, go after other black folks and make money doing it, all in order to gain more followers using comedy and slick talk to fool nikkas. A lot of these "pro black" negroes need to go back to the streets , because they ain't doing shyt for progression for black folks but bringing their street destructive mentality and covering it up under the guise of Pro Black......
What was he masking? What did he claim to be,but really lied about?

Blackking

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Dont pay that troll any mind.

Anyway.... Tariq has two options.
He can prove they lost already.

He needs to take the high road and not end them on his show.

But hes a nugga, so he'll probably ether Ginger and Griff.

Those hotep nikkas mad at tariq too so now they are hoping on zaza side .... but
Umar Johnson is tariq man.

Jason Black might not address it but if he does im sure he takes up for Tariq who helped produce that 7am doc.
At the end of the day people go with who puts up the work and the money.

Thats the lesson nikkas need to learn

bigbadbossup2012

Biggest baddest boss
Daps
1991-Professor-Griff-Kaos-II-Wiz-7-Dome.jpg

This was on luke records
Yea this guy
luther-campbell-picture_472x307.jpg

Medicate

Old School New School Need To Learn Though
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Truth

He not real breh.........He another wannabe reformed street nikka cashin in on the Black Experience. You either all in or all the way out...........I can smell his fakeness a mile away:camby:

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
SWP is the one that said he listen to Tariq and is a fan Tariq. So, what the fukk are you talking about. :what: And how is he talking about building when he hate black women and have said many of times that it's OK for black men to date outside of their race. You can't be this silly. :dahell:

i'm a fan of tariq as well, dont mean tariq didn't soak up game from another person. like i said, SWP was talkin bout building while Tariq was talkin bout macking. he was NOT on community building tip before SWP. prove SWP hates black women and has promoted BM dating outside their race. you know you cant :pachaha:

we actually have documented proof of tariq threatening to beat up BW over a difference of opinion, i've never seen SWP do that

Medicate

Old School New School Need To Learn Though
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Don't call people out if you aren't prepared to deal with the backlash. When you rattle someone's cage, they're gonna respond. Zaza Ali needs to come down off her high horse, she only seems to care about the disrespect of women and keeps throwing her little shots at black men in general. BTW she rocks with that War on The Horizon dude Irritated Genie, yet Irritated Genie openly calls biracial people the enemy of black people on his own website....why doesn't she say something about THAT? But now she's gonna get all prissy and play the innocent with Mr Illuminati Griff when she's the one who ran her big mouth and started this shyt in the first place.

Most of these so called conscious people are just a damn joke.

She should care about the disrespect of Black women and Tariq clown ass do a good job of it........Every show he does he disrespects them, so why shouldn't she call him out?

Zaza Ali shyts on this wanna be Malcolm x in everyway. Fck this nikka claim to be pro black but promotes interracial mixing.......Nikkas a clown breh.......And don't ever try and shyt on Irritated Genie, breh has dropped classics for the Black conscious.........

Status
Not open for further replies.