• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

DaRealness

I think very deeply
Daps
Reppin
LDN
Don't call people out if you aren't prepared to deal with the backlash. When you rattle someone's cage, they're gonna respond. Zaza Ali needs to come down off her high horse, she only seems to care about the disrespect of women and keeps throwing her little shots at black men in general. BTW she rocks with that War on The Horizon dude Irritated Genie, yet Irritated Genie openly calls biracial people the enemy of black people on his own website....why doesn't she say something about THAT? But now she's gonna get all prissy and play the innocent with Mr Illuminati Griff when she's the one who ran her big mouth and started this shyt in the first place.

Most of these so called conscious people are just a damn joke.

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps
Don't call people out if you aren't prepared to deal with the backlash. When you rattle someone's cage, they're gonna respond. Zaza Ali needs to come down off her high horse, she only seems to care about the disrespect of women and keeps throwing her little shots at black men in general. BTW she rocks with that War on The Horizon dude Irritated Genie, yet Irritated Genie openly calls biracial people the enemy of black people on his own website....why doesn't she say something about THAT?

Can you argue against Irritated Genie's stance on biracial people?

DaRealness

I think very deeply
Daps
Reppin
LDN
Can you argue against Irritated Genie's stance on biracial people?

What does me arguing against his views have to do with anything? I'm calling out her contradiction of standing side by side with a dude who views her (a biracial) as enemy of black folks.

Blackking

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Tariq's mask is falling off, its that simple..........A lot of these hood reformed wanna be conscious negroes can't be a Malcolm, no matter how many documentaries you make. His actions and divisive presence stands alone, which makes him a c00n.

A semi reformed pimp ain't giviing up those pimpin and hustlin ways, he just now expanded his base to more than just street level nikkas and bytches he used to use. Zaza Ali has been spittin fire for Black folks, and specifically Black women way longer than this wet behind the ears nikka...

I hope this c00n Tariq's mask is pulled all the way off at the end of this. I warned nikkas about this dude. I see right through his facade......Nikka is a clown....

Promoting interracial unions, fckin with white bytches, made sure he fcked with a light bright bytch to hold true to his color struck mentality, go after other black folks and make money doing it, all in order to gain more followers using comedy and slick talk to fool nikkas. A lot of these "pro black" negroes need to go back to the streets , because they ain't doing shyt for progression for black folks but bringing their street destructive mentality and covering it up under the guise of Pro Black......
Im not gonna touch on the irony of You calling Tariq a c00n or divisive.

I just wanna say your entire female style crying and hating... is invalid because tariq never tried or claimed to be a quote "Malcolm x type"

Explain how you feel the HC series is destructive, but people like you aren't?

Blackking

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Don't call people out if you aren't prepared to deal with the backlash. When you rattle someone's cage, they're gonna respond. Zaza Ali needs to come down off her high horse, she only seems to care about the disrespect of women and keeps throwing her little shots at black men in general. BTW she rocks with that War on The Horizon dude Irritated Genie, yet Irritated Genie openly calls biracial people the enemy of black people on his own website....why doesn't she say something about THAT? But now she's gonna get all prissy and play the innocent with Mr Illuminati Griff when she's the one who ran her big mouth and started this shyt in the first place.

Summary.

No Sleep

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Souf Caro
Im not gonna touch on the irony of You calling Tariq a c00n or divisive.

I just wanna say your entire female style crying and hating... is invalid because tariq never tried or claimed to be a quote "Malcolm x type"

Explain how you feel the HC series is destructive, but people like you aren't?
Breh, which person on my blocked listed are you talking too?

Gravity

Banned
Daps
It's not the same thing.

@marcuz saying that he wants black women to be "called out" for their contributions to the dysfunction simply means that he wants everyone to acknowledge that they played a role in it
Which is the same thing as saying that he wants them to take responsibility and be held accountable.

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
Jason Black been coming on to the sense heavy as of late. Still kind of scary that he hides behind his voice but hey he is doing some good things.

My girl hates his voice, but dude talks the type of stuff that you could let black folks at your job hear and they would feel it, while some Hebrew Israelite triple darkness El Bey Hotep cat would turn them off.

IMO we build our own economic bases, then we can build our own schools, where the Hotep Scholars can teach at if we deem them qualified. but until then all the stuff they talk does us no good. I watch Sa Neter TV for entertainment, but I can see how a lost soul who has nothing going for them can get sucked into the whole hotep world, because at the end of the day you are safe at home reading wikipedia and watching videos, while everyone else is out in the world whether it be at work or whatever dealing with white supremacy face to face. I noticed a lot of these Hotep Guys jump from movement to movement, because they honestly just want to belong to something.

El Bombi

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
hey say what ya want, but tariq damn sure snuck his ass over to swps site and soaked up game. SWP was talkin bout building in 2010 while tariq was getting served by women like pearl jr. :pachaha:

SWP is the one that said he listen to Tariq and is a fan Tariq. So, what the fukk are you talking about. :what: And how is he talking about building when he hate black women and have said many of times that it's OK for black men to date outside of their race. You can't be this silly. :dahell:

Status
Not open for further replies.