Is Liggins the fukkING GOAT

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

emoney

custom user title
Daps
Not foolish. Cacs did it but still have an unspoken pecking order

IMO, it is foolish to expect uniformity from a diverse group of people. I agree with you that white people do have a pecking order. The reason why people lower on the totem pole of the white race don't mutiny is because the benefits far outweigh costs.

Blackking

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Lol they told tariq...
You can't be a nikka All yo life, yo can't be a mack forever..
Then they are blaming it all on people on all the sites saying we are escalating it. So I guess blackking is part of the issue...:mjlol:

They haven't took responsibly for trying to bring down a nikka who is reaching the masses right now for no reason.

Zaza is saying its just that most black men are weak... not the fact her name is Ginger scam artists and felon (which idc but she's being judgmental to bruhs)

She said she was just trying to raise the mental vibrations of black men :francis:

If black mens fault:ufdup:

I didn't hear any REAL threats

Gravity

Banned
Daps
then explain how "calling someone out" is holding them accountable?
The same way that you feel black men being called out has made us accountable/responsible for the blame. Example: up until recently the single black mother phenomenon was blamed on black men abandoning their children. Basically black men were solely blamed for the single mother epidemic and it was politically incorrect for black men to even attempt to hold black women accountable/responsible for their role in the situation. That has changed somewhat due to people starting to call out some black women for their irresponsible sexual behavior. Now that some people are calling them out black women are starting to be held responsible/accountable for their role and it's not just all blamed on black men. An example of that is when Melissa Harris-Perry caught backlash for coddling some woman with 4/5 kids all from different men during a feminist event. 10 years ago she probably wouldn't have caught that backlash for coddling a woman like that.

You can't?
I just did.

the text didn't change, i havent edited post. you can still scroll right up and see what i said and it had nothing to do with responsibility. just stop lying
and putting words in my text, and attempt to disprove what i'm actually saying. :laff: every sentence is a lie. infact, i specifically said:
I don't have to lie about anything fakkit. You're the liar mr. "Women are the weaker sex, they're unequal to men and should be treated like children..bu....bu....bu I ain't saying that they're inferior"
the point is having equal representation. black men take sole blame for problems in black neighborhoods (as women are unaccountable), and i'd like a public figure to point out that many BW contribute to the chaos, they damage the brand of black men by proxy as we're all tagged with the weak provider/deadbeat dad label.
"Blame" in the context that you used above means the same thing as responsible/accountable. Above you're saying that black men get all the blame(are held responsible) for the black community's problems so you want someone to call black women out for their role in contributing to the problems(share some responsibility). Saying that black women "contribute" is saying that they are partly responsible/accountable dumb fukk.

you are a male feminist, you just dont realize it. you've already said women are just as capable as men, that's exactly what they believe.
I haven't said that. I said that women are capable and essential in helping to rebuild the community. I've said that women are capable of being responsible for their own behavior. Again, I've spoken out time and time against feminism. Just because I don't go along with your woman hating "they should be treated like children" bullshyt doesn't make me a feminist.

you believe in 50/50 responsibility, right?
I believe that men and women are responsible for their own actions. How many times must I say that before it sinks in?

you dont believe women are the weaker sex, you believe in equality; just like feminist.

i never called women inferior (thats more of you lying) but for the 10th time, their roles and duties to the community are not the same as a mans. so you role with your feminist bullshyt, and i'll roll with mine.
You haven't used the word "inferior" because you're a p*ssy, but you've certainly described women as inferior. If you saw a white man describing black people the way that you describe women you'd call him/her a white suptemacist. You actually debate like a white supremacist the way you talk out of both sides of your mouth. "I'm just saying that blacks are unequal to whites and should be treated like children.......but I aknt saying they're inferior". Clown status.wll

Daps
Yo Son word is bond dunn

When we was on tour in Oakland promoting the Hell on Earth album, I bumped into this bytch when she used to go by her government name. Me and Ginger almost fukked, but my wifey Kiki walked in the studio so I had to pass on that. Just remember me and this bytch NEARLY fukked. She could have been my baby's moms but now she fukking with this nikka Griff yo.

TRY GOD

BOTH SIDES.
Daps
Reppin
GOD
Dude on twitter said they were threating Tariq talking about 10,000 bullets

SHM @Griff that back up dancing ass nikka.
"The first 10,000 bullets are for the enemies within"

Thats something griff says often. If this is what they are talking about, I don't think I'mma listen. This is not what I want to see from both parties.

Medicate

Old School New School Need To Learn Though
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Tariq's mask is falling off, its that simple..........A lot of these hood reformed wanna be conscious negroes can't be a Malcolm, no matter how many documentaries you make. His actions and divisive presence stands alone, which makes him a c00n.

A semi reformed pimp ain't giviing up those pimpin and hustlin ways, he just now expanded his base to more than just street level nikkas and bytches he used to use. Zaza Ali has been spittin fire for Black folks, and specifically Black women way longer than this wet behind the ears nikka...

I hope this c00n Tariq's mask is pulled all the way off at the end of this. I warned nikkas about this dude. I see right through his facade......Nikka is a clown....

Promoting interracial unions, fckin with white bytches, made sure he fcked with a light bright bytch to hold true to his color struck mentality, go after other black folks and make money doing it, all in order to gain more followers using comedy and slick talk to fool nikkas. A lot of these "pro black" negroes need to go back to the streets , because they ain't doing shyt for progression for black folks but bringing their street destructive mentality and covering it up under the guise of Pro Black......

Status
Not open for further replies.