Is Liggins the fukkING GOAT

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Blackking

Banned
Supporter
Daps
3 hours of them talking shyt? thats an extra hour of non black empowerment. What did your girl say was going on on the show
They call it addressing it once n for all and the final word on it.

Take my opinion and think opposite = my girls pov. But shes has that luxury... shes a woman...
Men are the one that have to really build.

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
It's not the same thing.

@marcuz saying that he wants black women to be "called out" for their contributions to the dysfunction simply means that he wants everyone to acknowledge that they played a role in it

That is different from saying black women should be held responsible. Responsibility entails taking on the burden or obligation to fix the dysfunction.

He wants Black women's role in the problems of the black community to be acknowledged. But ultimately he believes that Black men have to fix it because men are the protectors and providers of any and every community on this planet.
exactly, i may not word it as eloquently, but you get the gist. guy wants to argue for days over something simple. doesn't even realize he supports feminist beliefs.

Big Boda

My Family Are Not Immigrants.
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
400 Year Survivors Of American Slavery.
Griff and ZaZa respond. HAven't listened yet, because this shyt is frevolous. IS it worth a listen @Blackking or is it the same shyt?

I'm listening and its a whole lot of Nothing. smh folk just cant admit when they messed up sometimes. making themselves look even worse. same fake outrage.

Blackking

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Griff basically saying he doesn't like the elders lending their energy and effort to HC because Tariq and his pimpin & mackin. :usure:Really Griff??
Its exactly where I said it would go.

I don't understand how at a fork in a road A respectable Elder like Prof Griff could make such a mistake.

Tariq has Jim Brown on the vid now. Of the strength of That alone of having the LAST real one left , on board = stfu and let them boys build instead of bringing up random bull shyt.

KingsOfKings

𝕄𝕒𝕕𝕝𝕚𝕓 𝕚𝕤 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝔾𝕠𝕒𝕥
Daps
yo sun,,
Your post is related to what im speaking about.
Your first instinct is "bruh but did you know.. you Doooo know that, right :usure:"

Look at it like this, we have these text at home.
Im the only nugga here that created a black disease and health thread... so I know whats important.

But that knowledge is from thousands of years ago..... what I mean by peace is...
In the sudanic empire , kemit, mali and all these places... their were poor folk, rich, soldiers, scholars/healers. The ones that created the knowledge weren't the warriors. Everyone had a role.
Black American men, dont have those roles or that luxury .... all black men need to be warriors in their own lane, economic technology weapons early childhood education and black Pride consciousness.

We can learn about the history... but ummmm let's get to a point where our women and queens aren't BOTH raising the children AND making most of the money before we debate about an interpretation of the words water and sun of the Neter and how that relates to activation of melanin:francis:

My bm is a hotep ass person.... but she can do that cuz I take care of her a house n other shyt n I support her... making it so she can focus on getting her root chakra analyzed n shyt:mjlol: and all that fukk shyt.

Lets get out community to our rightful spot first before we have 17thousand polite bro Reggie ass blacks ignoring West African history to hype up kemet:francis:

Im a real genetic nubian right from the land of the blacks and still got peps there and I don't even be on that shyt, lol.... these nikkas are former slaves from west Africa .... AAs we are the hope for humanity and all blacks so lets focus in on building up BLACKs trapped in America financially​

Imho

Man i swear smh. Please dont assume what is and what isnt my first instinct. Maat isnt the only thing pertaining to Kemet and it seems it took me saying that to get you to rebuttal with this. When in fact you shouldve stated that in the first place. You basically telling me thing i already know in terms of the sudanic empire. And if you think they are ignoring West African you need to stop limiting yourself to those brothers youve become repetitive in mentioning: Polite, Reggie, Seti. You also off in a couple of things in the spoiler especially the Neter but i wont turn this into a debate. You made mention of your focus on group economics and the body health shyt (im paraphrasing). When you cant do any of that without the psychology aspect (mental/physical aspect), so why you brought that up almost trying to compare the two. i dont know.

you dont have to respond to this because im done with this thread. Because like i stated before the whole ordeal is counterproductive. Especially how they going about it.

Blackking

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Man i swear smh. Please dont assume what is and what isnt my first instinct. Maat isnt the only thing pertaining to Kemet and it seems it took me saying that to get you to rebuttal with this. When in fact you shouldve stated that in the first place. You basically telling me thing i already know in terms of the sudanic empire. And if you think they are ignoring West African you need to stop limiting yourself to those brothers youve become repetitive in mentioning: Polite, Reggie, Seti. You also off in a couple of things in the spoiler especially the Neter but i wont turn this into a debate. You made mention of your focus on group economics and the body health shyt (im paraphrasing). When you cant do any of that without the psychology aspect (mental/physical aspect), so why you brought that up almost trying to compare the two. i dont know.

you dont have to respond to this because im done with this thread. Because like i stated before the whole ordeal is counterproductive. Especially how they going about it.
I wasn't debating.
Just saying the masses .
That shyt was NEVER for the masses... at least not In that detail.
Think pyramids In Sudan... nikkas put liquid in the sand moved bricks and built shyt... there were only a few who knew how to align em to the stars...
And non were selling the knowledge for profit.

Peace

Status
Not open for further replies.