• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

KingsOfKings

π•„π•’π••π•π•šπ•“ π•šπ•€ π•₯𝕙𝕖 𝔾𝕠𝕒π•₯
Daps
You're right.
Its a matter of opinion.
Some people feel we should discuss technology and modern economics more than the Neter

folks dont understand that all that is beneficial

Blackking

Banned
Supporter
Daps
folks dont understand that all that is beneficial
The masses

Like I have the maat on my bedroom wall..

But to be real , shyts a waste of time for the average nikka and black community empowerment. We need different shyt cuz we're at war now. All that was created in times of peace out side of white supremacy.

So I'll take economics over dr whoever doing health body readings n shyt

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
What does Black unity even look like?

For their to be unity there needs to be uniformity, Black people are not uniform, according to people like you Blacks are actually pretty DIVerse, DIVided, INDIViduals

Isn't it foolish to expect unity from people who vary in appearance and phenotype, have different religious beliefs, speak various languages, adhere to a wide range of cultures, etc.
Not foolish. Cacs did it but still have an unspoken pecking order

KingsOfKings

π•„π•’π••π•π•šπ•“ π•šπ•€ π•₯𝕙𝕖 𝔾𝕠𝕒π•₯
Daps
The masses

But to be real , shyts a waste of time for the average nikka and black community empowerment. We need different shyt cuz we're at war now. All that was created in times of peace out side of white supremacy.

You do realize that Kemet goes beyond Maat? And you think it all about peace. youre mistaken. You might want to read up on The Pyramind Text, The Coffin Text, And in the right translations. Dont know why you bringing up "health body readings" , When health is just as important as economics. Later breh

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
The masses

Yall really gotta eat a slice if humble pie and read the bios of these powerful cacs. These devils are on their GRIND. We arguing about dumb shyt and get mad quiet when someone brings up doing work.

If you aren't mastering your trade to service your people you aren't doing shyt right now

Barnett114

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
This is what happens when prominent blacks with wealth, education and influence are too busy c00ning to positively influence their community -- you have a free-for-all of these ignorant nikkas masquerading as knowledgeable sources of influence to fill the void. :snoop:

99.9% of these psuedo-black revolutionaries on youtube cannot and will not be the Malcolm X- esque savior cuz they don't have the mental fortitude to walk the straight and narrow like he did... but they sure like acting like it online and telling YOU what YOU'RE doing wrong:pachaha:

/thread

emoney

custom user title
Daps
hey say what ya want, but tariq damn sure snuck his ass over to swps site and soaked up game. SWP was talkin bout building in 2010 while tariq was getting served by women like pearl jr. :pachaha:

True. Unfortunately that's how it is sometimes... Bigger platforms take from smaller platforms. Been happening since the beginning of time. Only way for him to get around it is to copyrighr and trademark his concepts, ideas, phrases, etc. or be the first to document or publish by date.

Blackking

Banned
Supporter
Daps
You do realize that Kemet goes beyond Maat? And you think it all about peace. youre mistaken. You might want to read up on The Pyramind Text, The Coffin Text, And in the right translations. Dont know why you bringing up "health body readings" , When health is just as important as economics. Later breh
yo sun,,
Your post is related to what im speaking about.
Your first instinct is "bruh but did you know.. you Doooo know that, right :usure:"

Look at it like this, we have these text at home. Im the only nugga here that created a black disease and health thread... so I know whats important.

But that knowledge is from thousands of years ago..... what I mean by peace is...
In the sudanic empire , kemit, mali and all these places... their were poor folk, rich, soldiers, scholars/healers. The ones that created the knowledge weren't the warriors. Everyone had a role.
Black American men, dont have those roles or that luxury .... all black men need to be warriors in their own lane, economic technology weapons early childhood education and black Pride consciousness.

We can learn about the history... but ummmm let's get to a point where our women and queens aren't BOTH raising the children AND making most of the money before we debate about an interpretation of the words water and sun of the Neter and how that relates to activation of melanin:francis:

My bm is a hotep ass person.... but she can do that cuz I take care of her a house n other shyt n I support her... making it so she can focus on getting her root chakra analyzed n shyt:mjlol: and all that fukk shyt.

Lets get out community to our rightful spot first before we have 17thousand polite bro Reggie ass blacks ignoring West African history to hype up kemet:francis:

Im a real genetic nubian right from the land of the blacks and still got peps there and I don't even be on that shyt, lol.... these nikkas are former slaves from west Africa .... AAs we are the hope for humanity and all blacks so lets focus in on building up BLACKs trapped in America financially​

Imho

TRY GOD

BOTH SIDES.
Daps
Reppin
GOD
Only listened to a lil bit...
I was hoping griff would squash beef. They could have spent the time telling people to donate to HC4
3 hours of them talking shyt? thats an extra hour of non black empowerment. What did your girl say was going on on the show

emoney

custom user title
Daps
Saying that you want someone to call out black women for their contributions to dysfunction in the black community is exactly the same thing as saying that black women should be held responsible for their contributions to black dysfunction. I don't know why you're confused. You're clearly saying that you want someone to let it be known that it's not just black men responsible for the state of the black community because it perpetuates negative stereotypes/generalizations. If black men aren't solely responsible then obviously black women share some of that responsibility right? That's what you want someone to point out right? My god you can't be this stupid.

It's not the same thing.

@marcuz saying that he wants black women to be "called out" for their contributions to the dysfunction simply means that he wants everyone to acknowledge that they played a role in it

That is different from saying black women should be held responsible. Responsibility entails taking on the burden or obligation to fix the dysfunction.

He wants Black women's role in the problems of the black community to be acknowledged. But ultimately he believes that Black men have to fix it because men are the protectors and providers of any and every community on this planet.

Status
Not open for further replies.