Is Liggins the fukkING GOAT

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:mjlol: @ anyone taking that troll serious.

You are bushes material. :mjlol:

hey say what ya want, but tariq damn sure snuck his ass over to swps site and soaked up game. SWP was talkin bout building in 2010 while tariq was getting served by women like pearl jr. :pachaha:

Blackking

Banned
Supporter
Daps
How is what Polite doing any different then what Wesley does when he debates not battle rap? And even though they are debating this goes back into what i was saying in my first post in this thread. Tariq has mention Polite directly & subliminally on his show, most directly was probably around the time of that Seti VS Polite debate. And vice versa with Polite doing some of the dart throwing.
Wesley Muhammad... is a dope scholars scholar... and you even said it.

Polite. .. hes ok, but they dont debate. Have you watched the promos and watched HOK debates...
Especially bro reggie and them its like
"Yeah mane these muthafackan mutgafackan c00ns mane , these nikkas man, fukk them nikkas they not fukking with a fukking ancient kemet historian like me.. I drop the real science and back it with ancient spiritual knowledge from Ra And Isis.... ol fakkit ass nikkas mane"

Meanwhile, dr. Wesley Muhammad is like "according to this blah blah, also fact fact fact. Peace"

Polite isn't as hype and ignorant as the rest..... but for people to call tariq a pimp with his one woman and kid... but say polite is doing it right with his coalition of broads is disingenuous...
Plus polite trys to be a leader And charges a member fee.
Tariq is just some nikka that gets scholars together on film.

Imho

Blackking

Banned
Supporter
Daps
On Jason blacks FB page people were saying zaza and griff were straight up making death threats
I know... that's y im disappointed with my woman, lol... she feels Tariq went too far and this is what happens when u take it far.

I feel that Prof Griff is dumb as fukk for not remaining silent on this. But oh well, griff does have goons and is a world recognized Martial A expert.

Hes upset because with one show Tariq could report what Prof Griff own people let out the bag and destroy his ass too. For now tariq is just on his drake shyt ... like" please dont do it".. prof griff feels like a warning is a threat.

Imo, but I don't get y griff don't just chill. I know people personally that will not invite that nikka to a speaking engagement but will probably be having HC 4 viewings. Griff could have just ended the beef.

Blackking

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Since people are talking... Then let's talk about it. Open invitation to Tariq Nasheed, to address the questions he posed on his show last night... Including the 50 times he called ZaZa Ali a fraud. Also, what is it about Black people that cries out for drama and salaciousness? When did we become so soft? The call in # is 347-633-9644. The show will last for 3 hours, we will play the clips from Tariq's show so you get the full picture. After tonight... It's DEAD - At least on our end. Peace.

Blackking

Banned
Supporter
Daps
NMEMINDZ Radio is a ‪#‎SuckaFree‬ zone. We conduct ourselves as MEN and WOMEN, striving to take responsibility for our own actions, perfecting our flaws and moving out into the world to raise the conscious level of our people. If you are still being mastered by your vices - i.e. sex, drugs, liquor, lying, money, gluttony & self destruction... We are here to help you, only if you are striving to Be a God / King / Queen / Mother & Father of Civilization (In Modern Times)... If you are stifled & stuck on being a n!99a... Blaming everyone but YourSELF for your problems, or unable to take guidance from a woman as a man, or from a man as a woman
:ehh:

Blackking

Banned
Supporter
Daps
“Without doubt, treason is the highest crime one can commit against one’s own people. And, as such, the penalties for these unspeakable acts are of the greatest severity. It is only among a subject people who believe they are vanquished and powerless against any traitors among them who do not adequately check them. This must be clearly understood if we are to be truly revolutionary. We must remember that the people behind every serious revolutionary movement contained and/or removed these threats to their liberation first because they understood the level of treason these individuals had already committed against them and what their fanatical dedication to that treason could mean to their liberation efforts.

KingsOfKings

𝕄𝕒𝕕𝕝𝕚𝕓 𝕚𝕤 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝔾𝕠𝕒𝕥
Daps
Wesley Muhammad... is a dope scholars scholar... and you even said it.

Polite. .. hes ok, but they dont debate. Have you watched the promos and watched HOK debates...
Especially bro reggie and them its like
"Yeah mane these muthafackan mutgafackan c00ns mane , these nikkas man, fukk them nikkas they not fukking with a fukking ancient kemet historian like me.. I drop the real science and back it with ancient spiritual knowledge from Ra And Isis.... ol fakkit ass nikkas mane"

Meanwhile, dr. Wesley Muhammad is like "according to this blah blah, also fact fact fact. Peace"

Polite isn't as hype and ignorant as the rest..... but for people to call tariq a pimp with his one woman and kid... but say polite is doing it right with his coalition of broads is disingenuous...
Plus polite trys to be a leader And charges a member fee.
Tariq is just some nikka that gets scholars together on film.

Imho

This is a matter of opinion. And there is a difference with being emotional and saying something with emotion.. And you keep bringing up Bro. Reggie, who doesnt have his own movement or even author a book for conscious community. And Wesley has on more than one occasion restored to emotional (check the debate between him and Tahuti or his rebuttal to Dr. Phil Valentine years ago. The latter of your statement goes back to what i was saying with Tariq & Polite and how Tariq took shots at him on his stream with the whole "more than one wife thing"

Blackking

Banned
Supporter
Daps
This is a matter of opinion. And there is a difference with being emotional and saying something with emotion.. And you keep bringing up Bro. Reggie, who doesnt have his own movement or even author a book for conscious community. And Wesley has on more than one occasion restored to emotional (check the debate between him and Tahuti or his rebuttal to Dr. Phil Valentine years ago. The latter of your statement goes back to what i was saying with Tariq & Polite and how Tariq took shots at him on his stream with the whole "more than one wife thing"
You're right.
Its a matter of opinion.
Some people feel we should discuss technology and modern economics more than the Neter

Status
Not open for further replies.