Is Liggins the fukkING GOAT

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gravity

Banned
Daps
you posted my exact txt and yet you still purposely misconstrue it. :yeshrug:
they are NOT equals and they may as well be treated like children, because you cant hold them accountable by nature. women will always revert back to male responsibility when they fukk up. even if you could hold them accountable, then what? they take responsibility for their share in the mess, but everythings still screwed up. women arent going to go out and do any of the grunt work in the community, so what good will it do us?
the point is having equal representation. black men take sole blame for problems in black neighborhoods (as women are unaccountable), and i'd like a public figure to point out that many BW contribute to the chaos, they damage the brand of black men by proxy as we're all tagged with the weak provider/deadbeat dad label.
Nothing has been misconstrued. There you are in one breath disagreeing with me calling black women out for their role in black dysfunction asking "what good will it do us?". Then in the next breath you're saying that you want a public figure to call black women out because they do need to take responsibility for their role in black dysfunction. :heh: That's a clear blatant contradiction. You're so full of shyt that you've confused or "misconstrued" your gotdamn self.

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Nothing has been misconstrued. There you are in one breath disagreeing with me calling black women out for their role in black dysfunction asking "what good will it do us?". Then in the next breath you're saying that you want a public figure to call black women out because they do need to take responsibility for their role in black dysfunction. :heh: That's a clear blatant contradiction. You're so full of shyt that you've confused or "misconstrued" your gotdamn self.

no, i didn't. there ya go making up shyt again. show me where i said i want a public figure to call out BW "because they need to take responsibility" you cant because you made it up.

in my hypothetical question to you, i asked what is the point of trying to hold women accountable if men still have to fix the problem. what does that have to do w/wanting their dysfunctional contributions to the BC publicly acknowledged? addressing the slander that has tarred black mens reputation for decades is not holding BW accountable, it's addressing stereotypes constructed against BM.

Medicate

Old School New School Need To Learn Though
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Tariq c00nin it up again I see.....:mjlol:

:salute: to Zaza callin this fraud out....

Gravity

Banned
Daps
no, i didn't. there ya go making up shyt again. show me where i said i want a public figure to call out BW "because they need to take responsibility" you cant because you made it up.
i'd like a public figure to point out that many BW contribute to the chaos, they damage the brand of black men by proxy as we're all tagged with the weak provider/deadbeat dad label.
Saying that you want someone to call out black women for their contributions to dysfunction in the black community is exactly the same thing as saying that black women should be held responsible for their contributions to black dysfunction. I don't know why you're confused. You're clearly saying that you want someone to let it be known that it's not just black men responsible for the state of the black community because it perpetuates negative stereotypes/generalizations. If black men aren't solely responsible then obviously black women share some of that responsibility right? That's what you want someone to point out right? My god you can't be this stupid.

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Saying that you want
i guess you discarded accountability in favor of responsibility, so lets bring the ole dictionary again:

re·spon·si·ble
rəˈspänsəb(ə)l/
adjective
adjective: responsible
having an obligation
to do something

combating propaganda created against BM is not holding BW accountable. as i've said, call them out, TRY to hold them accountable; see how far it gets ya.

its funny how much you're arguing with me over the fact women are the weaker sex and need provisions from their men. just do you with the feminist equality shyt, and i'll keep it patriarchal. :yeshrug:

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
What does Black unity even look like?

For their to be unity there needs to be uniformity, Black people are not uniform, according to people like you Blacks are actually pretty DIVerse, DIVided, INDIViduals

Isn't it foolish to expect unity from people who vary in appearance and phenotype, have different religious beliefs, speak various languages, adhere to a wide range of cultures, etc.
these nikkas dont get it man.

dudes like @Blackking claim they want unity but want to foster a situation that inherently diverse. want the half-asian, half-mexican, half-white, half indian kid to all be under the same umbrella of blackness, and expects some mythical form of unity that has never existed.

KingsOfKings

𝕄𝕒𝕕𝕝𝕚𝕓 𝕚𝕤 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝔾𝕠𝕒𝕥
Daps
Completely counterproductive. Also to the person saying its always the Kemet brothers calling out people. This is a generalization on your part, giving Bro. Philip Muhammad and Martin Muhammad call out Xi-Ali (or whatever he calling himself nowadays...has his movement) on FORBEZDVD as well as LOTC radio in terms of Farrakhan/Dianetics/Scientology. Polight has his own organization as a couple of other brothers. (Bro. Owens or Casual for the hip-hop heads has his Madjai Organization....he currently shelling out courses from FB). Dr. Valentine and his wife Nalani have they own school It may be small but we need to learn how to stop being overanxious to speak when the Nation has been around how many years.

Quote For Emphasis . not to mention the esteem scholar Wesley Muhammad has debate Tahuti and the likes or "battle-rap" and also an advocate of Maat and the Neter (but yeah "the Neter isnt productive" when he wrote a entire exegesis on it :mjlol:) . I see some folks mosey over this comment i made Even The Baby Face Imam with The Ahmadiyya Muslims has his own business and organization. So please do you homework.

Blackking

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Quote For Emphasis . not to mention the esteem scholar Wesley Muhammad has debate Tahuti and the likes or "battle-rap" and also an advocate of Maat and the Neter (but yeah "the Neter isnt productive" when he wrote a entire exegesis on it :mjlol:) . I see some folks mosey over this comment i made Even The Baby Face Imam with The Ahmadiyya Muslims has his own business and organization. So please do you homework.
Nobody is hating on Dr. Valentine.
Everyone is gonna hate on the Muslims and Muslim affiliates... but thats whatever, black Muslims can handle it because they are used to the hate from white supremacist and black divisionist.

Wesley Muhammad is the man and zaza ali is cool.

But polite does do the battle rapping nonstop, and so does most of HOK like bro Reggie...
And they All low key hate on Tariq, just nervous to mention his name sometimes

Gravity

Banned
Daps
i guess you discarded accountability in favor of responsibility, so lets bring the ole dictionary again:

re·spon·si·ble
rəˈspänsəb(ə)l/
adjective
adjective: responsible
having an obligation
to do something
That's clearly not the only definition of responsibility. In the context of this convo responsibility and accountability mean the same thing.

combating propaganda created against BM is not holding BW accountable.
No, you said you wanted someone to call out black women for their contributions to the problems, not just combat propaganda against black men. c00ns/crackers are so slimy and dishonest. Calling black women out for their contributions to black dysfunction is a way of holding them responsible/accountable.

as i've said, call them out, TRY to hold them accountable; see how far it gets ya.
You just got through saying that you wanted someone to call them out and hold them accountable for their role because you're tired of black men being solely blamed.

its funny how much you're arguing with me over the fact women are the weaker sex and need provisions from their men. just do you with the feminist equality shyt, and i'll keep it patriarchal. :yeshrug:
I'm not arguing with you over anything. I'm just exposing how full of shyt you are. You're literally contradicting yourself from one minute to the next. You say that women are the weaker sex, they're unequal to men, should be treated like children, and aren't capable of being held responsible for their actions. Then you deny that you're saying that they are inferior. You imply that calling women out and holding them responsible for their role in black dysfunction is a waste of time, asking what good it will do. Then you turn around and say that you want someone to cal them out because you're tired of black men being solely held accountable for the state of the community. I'll say it again, you're so full of shyt that you've confused yourself. I've got hundreds of posts talking about destructive feminism is to black women, so you trying to paint me as some feminist supporter shows how full of shyt you are.

KingsOfKings

𝕄𝕒𝕕𝕝𝕚𝕓 𝕚𝕤 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝔾𝕠𝕒𝕥
Daps
Nobody is hating on Dr. Valentine.
Everyone is gonna hate on the Muslims and Muslim affiliates... but thats whatever, black Muslims can handle it because they are used to the hate from white supremacist and black divisionist.

Wesley Muhammad is the man and zaza ali is cool.

But polite does do the battle rapping nonstop, and so does most of HOK like bro Reggie...
And they All low key hate on Tariq, just nervous to mention his name sometimes

How is what Polite doing any different then what Wesley does when he debates not battle rap? And even though they are debating this goes back into what i was saying in my first post in this thread. Tariq has mention Polite directly & subliminally on his show, most directly was probably around the time of that Seti VS Polite debate. And vice versa with Polite doing some of the dart throwing.

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
That's clearly not the only definition of responsibility. In the context of this convo responsibility and accountability mean the same thing.

then explain how "calling someone out" is holding them accountable? you can't.

No, you said you wanted someone to call out black women for their contributions to the problems, not just combat propaganda against black men. c00ns/crackers are so slimy and dishonest. Calling black women out for their contributions to black dysfunction is a way of holding them responsible/accountable.

the text didn't change, i havent edited post. you can still scroll right up and see what i said and it had nothing to do with responsibility. just stop lying and putting words in my text, and attempt to disprove what i'm actually saying.

You just got through saying that you wanted someone to call them out and hold them accountable for their role because you're tired of black men being solely blamed.

:laff: every sentence is a lie. infact, i specifically said:

combating propaganda created against BM is not holding BW accountable.

I'm not arguing with you over anything. I'm just exposing how full of shyt you are. You're literally contradicting yourself from one minute to the next. You say that women are the weaker sex, they're unequal to men, should be treated like children, and aren't capable of being held responsible for their actions. Then you deny that you're saying that they are inferior. You imply that calling women out and holding them responsible for their role in black dysfunction is a waste of time, asking what good it will do. Then you turn around and say that you want someone to cal them out because you're tired of black men being solely held accountable for the state of the community. I'll say it again, you're so full of shyt that you've confused yourself. I've got hundreds of posts talking about destructive feminism is to black women, so you trying to paint me as some feminist supporter shows how full of shyt you are.

you are a male feminist, you just dont realize it. you've already said women are just as capable as men, that's exactly what they believe. you believe in 50/50 responsibility, right? you dont believe women are the weaker sex, you believe in equality; just like feminist. i never called women inferior (thats more of you lying) but for the 10th time, their roles and duties to the community are not the same as a mans. so you role with your feminist bullshyt, and i'll roll with mine.

Status
Not open for further replies.