Is Liggins the fukkING GOAT

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

emoney

custom user title
Daps
One thing I noticed, its always the Egypt/Kemet cats, the illuminati cats, and the hebrew Israelite cats who are always on the debating and "calling out" people mess yet have literally nothing to show from their "movements". The only group I have never seen partake in the nonsense is the Nation of Islam, and they are the only group that can show you businesses, schools, etc that they have on a national scale. Now I don't believe going to college = being intelligent, but I noticed the hotep dusty cats are always people with no education, no real job, and don't run a legitimate business.

NOI is a joke of an organization

They sold out to Scientology, Farakkkhan relaxes his hair and they are not even Islamic.

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
285%3E_9502116.jpg
:ehh:

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
because people care who the messenger is. :yeshrug: if sotomayor switched up and became pro-black right before "a fathers america" releases; people would call him out on it too.
Honestly...I'm not entirely sure they would

Not on here anyway:mjcry:

Blackking

Banned
Supporter
Daps
NOI is a joke of an organization

They sold out to Scientology, Farakkkhan relaxes his hair and they are not even Islamic.
I wouldn't say they are a joke.

Im not a noi historian or some shyt, but I know those bruhs have like 80 years of work..

One area that really affects us is repeated prisoners and crime and they have a really good record of prisoner reform and supporting brothers.

They also were some of the first on the group economic platform and methods..

They produced Malcolm x who was basically a spiritual inspiration to groups like the bbp.

You can't sell out to scientology, do u know what that is??? Its a wealthy religious group. They have a method of psychology.. that's what the noi adopted, they didn't group with them. The noi has a history of adopting whatever new method they think is positive

Blackking

Banned
Supporter
Daps
One thing I noticed, its always the Egypt/Kemet cats, the illuminati cats, and the hebrew Israelite cats who are always on the debating and "calling out" people mess yet have literally nothing to show from their "movements". The only group I have never seen partake in the nonsense is the Nation of Islam, and they are the only group that can show you businesses, schools, etc that they have on a national scale. Now I don't believe going to college = being intelligent, but I noticed the hotep dusty cats are always people with no education, no real job, and don't run a legitimate business.
Exactly, battle rapping about kemet hotep shyt with the neter isn't productive.

Those hoteps have no legitimate businesses, and .... I sorta wish. Tariq didn't expose zaza as a scam artist convicted felon .... (I guess she did this to herself).. ..

But we really should be educating ourselves, their school is some inspirational shyt.. so is there businesses. Everybody talks shyt about Farrakhan, but he supports all black people even those against him who denounce him.

emoney

custom user title
Daps
I wouldn't say they are a joke.

Im not a noi historian or some shyt, but I know those bruhs have like 80 years of work..

One area that really affects us is repeated prisoners and crime and they have a really good record of prisoner reform and supporting brothers.

They also were some of the first on the group economic platform and methods..

They produced Malcolm x who was basically a spiritual inspiration to groups like the bbp.

You can't sell out to scientology, do u know what that is??? Its a wealthy religious group. They have a method of psychology.. that's what the noi adopted, they didn't group with them. The noi has a history of adopting whatever new method they think is positive

I would say they are a joke.

Their ideology is a lol

There's a difference between putting in work for 80 years and being in existence for 80 years

So what if they were suppossedly the first, it hasn't amounted to much is my point

They produced X but they disowned him, threatened him and ultimately played a role in his death

The fact that they got involved with L Ron Hubbard's Scientology shows that they lack integrity

Bottomline, Farrakhan and his inner circle got wealthy and that is what their biggest accomplishment

They are HQ'd in Chicago, but look at Chicago

emoney

custom user title
Daps
Exactly, battle rapping about kemet hotep shyt with the neter isn't productive.

Those hoteps have no legitimate businesses, and .... I sorta wish. Tariq didn't expose zaza as a scam artist convicted felon .... (I guess she did this to herself).. ..

But we really should be educating ourselves, their school is some inspirational shyt.. so is there businesses. Everybody talks shyt about Farrakhan, but he supports all black people even those against him who denounce him.

Why not?

Blackking

Banned
Supporter
Daps
So you can't address the fact that you're confused?

You perpetuate the poison within the community, but think you're better than everybody else? You constantly resort to ad hominem when you can't present your arguments properly.

nikka stop repeating that Ethiopian shyt for the umpteenth fukkin time. Wtf does me having an Ethiopian mother, and an Ethiopian heritage that is my choice to claim or not, have to do with you being a confused individual? You keep bringing that shyt up like you know me personally and have a gripe with me and want me to claim I'm Ethiopian that bad. Stop deflecting nikka. Why don't you just admit that you're just a confused individual? Wait, don't answer that, I can already predict what it's going to be. :yawn:
I'm not confused ,lol,.. I been the same. You equate you not comprehending my pov or experience _ with Me being confused when ive been consistent for ten years on here and sohh and n life.

Im not deflecting , but I've shown that you all like division and are upset with me cuz I support unity.

I don't support poison in our community? I have two businesses, my kids are In private and home school, I do pro black shyt and live what I speak. I support positives and dont talk shyt about black women like marcuz. You turn around quoting trying to diss me but turn around supporting white supremacist like marcuz who support divisive shyt??? Says more about u.

And I dont want you to claim anything, I just think its strange that you dis light skin women claiming they cant share in Our Black experience and its weird( in my opinion )you rejecting ur ethnic heritage..... but at least im not telling lies.

If u notice you all have to make up shyt about me. I don't think im better than u guys, I just think its weird that im speaking truth and you alll r making shyt up to diss any black man who is trying to be positive.

You came outta Nowhere to diss me, and I forgot you were even a poster:francis:

Think about that my Confused hatin ass Queen:usure:

Blackking

Banned
Supporter
Daps
I would say they are a joke.

Their ideology is a lol

There's a difference between putting in work for 80 years and being in existence for 80 years

So what if they were suppossedly the first, it hasn't amounted to much is my point

They produced X but they disowned him, threatened him and ultimately played a role in his death

The fact that they got involved with L Ron Hubbard's Scientology shows that they lack integrity

Bottomline, Farrakhan and his inner circle got wealthy and that is what their biggest accomplishment

They are HQ'd in Chicago, but look at Chicago
:ohhh: Lol, they are responsible for Chicago?

They do out in work in all the major cities, you can't take that away from them..... they can't single handedly change the condition of the black man in amerikka because they don't have the resources.

I don't have an issue with any black man or group getting rich, especially positive and helpful blacks so......:yeshrug:

And they never got involved with Ron Hubbard, hubbard is dead... they didn't resurrect whatever that man was about..... they just adopted the mental science techniques, but they adopted madddddd other ideas from all around the world too. You're allowed to not agree with being innovative.

You ignore them supporting black businesses, u ignore them creating thousands of Malcolm x's..., you ignore that we wouldn't have had Malcolm to inspire black conscious groups had it not been for them. You ignore a lot.

You cant cover your eyes and hold you breath like a 6 year old white kid just to ignore that they been a net positive w o taking anything from our people. Ntm, their school model alone.. is pretty good imo. I agree we should educate our own. You don't have to agree w the religious views but

Last edited:

Blackking

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Shes very informative and has good information. Her being shown as ginger Daniels the felon, and not queen zaza is not a good look...

Plus tariq has a ******ish history but nothing u can really hate on. His worst offense is telling men to not be sad go get p*ssy and confidence or whatever.

She was warned not to go down this road, n now Prof griff n all them nikkas looking funny style. shyts weird cuz I respected them way more than tariq.

emoney

custom user title
Daps
How so..?. im really the only one that promotes the different black woman on this site and gives them credit.

You say, light skin black women can't share ur struggle

Marcuz says some blacks shouldn't be called black.

The other chicks have 6k post bashing black men.

And you all go in on blackking cuz he says unity.

Im the only one that promoted zaza on here... but im ONly loyal to black unity. She violated that with this tariq attack.

Peace my 'don't call me Ethiopian ' queen:mjlol:

What does Black unity even look like?

For their to be unity there needs to be uniformity, Black people are not uniform, according to people like you Blacks are actually pretty DIVerse, DIVided, INDIViduals

Isn't it foolish to expect unity from people who vary in appearance and phenotype, have different religious beliefs, speak various languages, adhere to a wide range of cultures, etc.

Blackking

Banned
Supporter
Daps
What does Black unity even look like?

For their to be unity there needs to be uniformity, Black people are not uniform, according to people like you Blacks are actually pretty DIVerse, DIVided, INDIViduals

Isn't it foolish to expect unity from people who vary in appearance and phenotype, have different religious beliefs, speak various languages, adhere to a wide range of cultures, etc.
1) that post was for a females mind not yours
2)"Our people have made the mistake of confusing the methods with the objectives. As long as we agree on objectives, we should never fall out with each other just because we believe in different methods, or tactics, or strategy. We have to keep in mind at all times that we are not fighting for separation. We are fighting for recognition as free humans in this society."
We black men have a hard enough time in our own struggle for justice, and already have enough enemies as it is, to make the drastic mistake of attacking each other and adding more weight to an already unbearable load."

Blackking

Banned
Supporter
Daps
"Keep yo bitces in check" sounds super respectful.
Lol... that is SOUND advice .
I never said my language couldn't use work or that I I couldn't work on delivery.
I said im supportive and respectful to all black people who are positive or who has potential.

How do you feel about black men ? and dating white men?

Status
Not open for further replies.