Status
Not open for further replies.

TLR Is Mental Poison

The Coli Is Not For You
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Opposite Of Elliott Wilson's Mohawk
No deflection, I just decided to ask you a direct question, but I'm willing to answer yours first.

Yes I believe TN cares about the black community.

Your turn.
I didnt ask you :skip:

A black man who launches a campaign to tear another black man down for laughs and Youtube views does not care about the black community

A black man who rails against white supremacy and then profits from the same petty divisiveness they invented does not care about the black community

Etc. etc. Whenever there is an opportunity for Tariq to take the high road, he doesn't if the low load nets him publicity. I think it's great that he did HC but I def question his intentions with it.

U see it in here, lot of brehs talking about "he never claimed to be a savior". Thats how brehs rationalize his hypocrisy.

cornercommission2k12

so this were u dudes went
Daps
Reppin
300 murders a year
I also believe tariq is a victim of people trying to make him more than what he is. Support his documentaries but expecting him to be this leader in the mold of malcolm huey p or Fred Hampton, he is just not that.

But we need all kind of people in this struggle to attract different kind of people. We need those all about kemet, we need those all about pan africanism, we need those all about the black woman and etc. Tariq I put in the Corey Holcomb, paul Mooney level, good brothers who love black people but not the people who qualify as historians or scholars among us.

Zaza is legit tho. She just loves hard. I don't feel she had so called fake outrage I just think she want more out of tariq based on the hidden colors phenomenon than even tariq can give.

Stan Winters

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
@marcuz how are you criticizing someones past citing shyt that was written damn near 15 yrs ago (the art of mackin), and the mack within about 10 years ago.

nikka you dont even have to go back 3 years in your posting history to find you flip floppin.

nikka never said he was a leader don't wanna be one, stop trying to hold him accountable as one.

I didnt ask you :skip:

I asked you....

:snooze:

Go to sleep nikka. as far the rest of that shyt THATS deflection. I would think that it would be an easy question to answer.

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
@marcuz how are you criticizing someones past citing shyt that was written damn near 15 yrs ago (the art of mackin), and the mack within about 10 years ago.

nikka you doing even have to go back 3 years in your posting history to find you flip floppin.

nikka never said he was a leader don't wanna be one, stop trying to hold him accountable as one.

what have i flip flopped on?

i never claimed he was a leader, but he's still presenting himself as a public figure.

Stan Winters

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
what have i flip flopped on?

i never claimed he was a leader, but he's still presenting himself as a public figure.

He's a public figure because he has a following.

Doesn't mean he has to conform to yours, or anyone elses narrative of black empowerment/enlightenment.

As long as he's not making promises that he can't deliver on I don't see the issue.

Does his past make the content of the HC series any less valuable or true?

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
He's a public figure because he has a following.

Doesn't mean he has to conform to yours, or anyone elses narrative of black empowerment/enlightenment.

As long as he's not making promises that he can't deliver on I don't see the issue.

Does his past make the content of the HC series any less valuable or true?
and he has a following because hes put himself into a leadership position (Even though he denounces the role) i dont see any value in HC1-2, too magical and heavily relies on the one drop rule for "black history" HC3, however, is necessary within the black community.

the past doesnt make or break our present, but he will always be plagued by his "macking/player" rhetoric. you can remove me from the conversation completely and he'll still have people that pop every once in awhile to check him on the inconsistency.

Stan Winters

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
and he has a following because hes put himself into a leadership position (Even though he denounces the role) i dont see any value in HC1-2, too magical and heavily relies on the one drop rule for "black history" HC3, however, is necessary within the black community.

the past doesnt make or break our present, but he will always be plagued by his "macking/player" rhetoric. you can remove me from the conversation completely and he'll still have people that pop every once in awhile to check him on the inconsistency.

The question is why do his views matter if he has no desire to be a front man for black empowerment?

Whether it comes from a saint or a con man, the truth is the truth.

loyola llothta

☭☭☭
Daps
Reppin
BaBylon
he should just go ahead and cut the cord.

you can see the shame he has when one of his long time listeners calls up. when he's talkin bout some pro-black shyt, and the caller is trynna discuss something stupid like "my girl stopped giving me head, what should i do?" (actual question from a tariq caller earlier this month) then this nikka has to play it off like that aint the shyt he fostered over the last 10 yrs
she probably sucking someone else dikk

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
The question is why do his views matter if he has no desire to be a front man for black empowerment?

Whether it comes from a saint or a con man, the truth is the truth.

because people care who the messenger is. :yeshrug: if sotomayor switched up and became pro-black right before "a fathers america" releases; people would call him out on it too.

Status
Not open for further replies.