• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Blackking

Banned
Supporter
Daps
He's confused tbh.
How so..?. im really the only one that promotes the different black woman on this site and gives them credit.

You say, light skin black women can't share ur struggle

Marcuz says some blacks shouldn't be called black.

The other chicks have 6k post bashing black men.

And you all go in on blackking cuz he says unity.

Im the only one that promoted zaza on here... but im ONly loyal to black unity. She violated that with this tariq attack.

Peace my 'don't call me Ethiopian ' queen:mjlol:

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I must have hurt ur feelings.
I don't care about ur feelings because you have ur "rifts" with black women but are made at me because I don't hate black women and promote unity of ALL blacks, including the ones you say aren't "real blacks"

:mjlol:You @me twice in one post... ol white supremacist ass
there's way too much sneak dissing on coli, i want you to know i'm talking about you directly :yeshrug:

Dzali OG

Dz Ali OG...Pay me like you owe me!
Daps
Reppin
Duval Florida
Bottom line....za za was wrong for that fake outrage. Anyone with a brain and the ability to think can see Tariq for what he us.

He's not MLK or Malcolm, and guess what, he doesn't claim to be.

What it comes down to is be careful labeling someone. Who says that a pimp can't have knowledge? Not saying Tariq is a pimp.

Catch the jewels from people who share them and KIM. We are so busy looking for a savior to fall out the sky and be perfect. Because we don't want to better ourselves and lead ourselves. We desire, almost need, to be led.

If you don't see any other person as better than yourself, you won't be disappointed when you hear shady things about them. I know every man is fallible, no man can disappoint me.

Why should Tariq apologize or distance himself from mackin? It's just a part of his person, he's not the Messiah. And the Messiah is the ONLY person who should worry about being perfect.

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
How so..?. im really the only one that promotes the different black woman on this site and gives them credit.

Im the only one that promoted zaza on here... but im ONly loyal to black unity. She violated that with this tariq attack.

i say biracial people are a combination of both their parents. you uphold the white supremacist one drop rule. i say biracial shouldn't represent the black identity. you proudly put biracials at the forefront, while pretending someone that has one foot in the white community shares the same struggles as black folks.

we'll never see eye to eye because i'm focusing on identity, wealth and power; you're focused on kumbaya and mixed chicks. :manny:

Blackking

Banned
Supporter
Daps
i say biracial people are a combination of both their parents. you uphold the white supremacist one drop rule. i say biracial shouldn't represent the black identity. you proudly put biracials at the forefront, while pretending someone that has one foot in the white community shares the same struggles as black folks.

we'll never see eye to eye because i'm focusing on identity, wealth and power; you're focused on kumbaya and mixed chicks. :manny:
I focus on unity and wealth building not division lee Daniels

shhh-kull & bones

Judah have I loved, Esau have I hated! -GAWD
Daps
Reppin
BK, USA
Watch "The Tariq Elite Weds Show I 2-25-15 I" on YouTube
The Tariq Elite Weds Show I 2-25-15 I:

....without a doubt that chick 'zaza ali' or 'ginger daniels' is a fraud with light-skin issues:scust:

ffukk her and that black-feminist bed-wench fukkery:pacspit:

.....at the same time Tariq's got some problematic issues going on too....not as despicable as ms ginger daniels

but pluggin that fukk-boy show 'Empire'

and saying that hes trying to hurry up to go catch it shows his kinda lost..(nobody from the black community should be supporting that scandalous filth let alone 'Mr. Hidden Colors'):camby:

Blackking

Banned
Supporter
Daps
....without a doubt that chick 'zaza ali' or 'ginger daniels' is a fraud with light-skin issues:scust:

ffukk her and that black-feminist bed-wench fukkery:pacspit:

.....at the same time Tariq's got some problematic issues going on too....not as despicable as ms ginger daniels

but pluggin that fukk-boy show 'Empire'

and saying that hes trying to hurry up to go catch it shows his kinda lost..(nobody from the black community should be supporting that scandalous filth let alone 'Mr. Hidden Colors'):camby:
Word.

This is part of the reason I stated on page one zaza (and others) drop more factual knowledge sometimes... along with some others than tariq.

Tariq is good at compacting the knowledge and bringing in the dopest scholars business men etc to drop but....

Hes a nikka fareeal, lack of a better word. Im a fan but im Very happy tariq always states hes NOt trying to be a leader cuz gottdamn.

Lee Daniels is the standard for new age black white supremacist...

Elle Driver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
At the beginning of mean streets

So you can't address the fact that you're confused?

You perpetuate the poison within the community, but think you're better than everybody else? You constantly resort to ad hominem when you can't present your arguments properly.

nikka stop repeating that Ethiopian shyt for the umpteenth fukkin time. Wtf does me having an Ethiopian mother, and an Ethiopian heritage that is my choice to claim or not, have to do with you being a confused individual? You keep bringing that shyt up like you know me personally and have a gripe with me and want me to claim I'm Ethiopian that bad. Stop deflecting nikka. Why don't you just admit that you're just a confused individual? Wait, don't answer that, I can already predict what it's going to be. :yawn:

Scott Larock

Its hard leaving thecoli but I gotta find a way...
Daps
Reppin
Hell
Criticize black men who actually make shyt happen while you volunteer at the local salvation army in the hood brehs :mjlol:

Call nikkas pimps who actually used some of that pimp book money to fund hidden colors brehs, cuz you know your little 60k isn't enough to cover all cost right? :francis:

Call nikkas players and fake mack and hustler while you get Crunk and have long discussions on water down bullshyt like roots and color purple brehs :upsetfavre:

Make a pro black documentary with real black facts and bootleg it then call the director a phony brehs while dating pawgs:troll:

Go sit next to cacs at work and downplay independent cats who actually came from nothing and made something of hisself :yeshrug:

The fact this nikka make HD series which is getting good reviews, had no idea if it would be a hit, put up his own funds to assist the cost, he ain't have to do it.

Remember brehs Amazon Is trying to pull 7am down, cacs are complaining since Jason is speaking pure economics in it.

Can't have nikkas working together now :upsetfavre:

Bunchy Carter

I'll Take The Money Over The Honey
Daps
Reppin
Triple O.G. Bunchy Carter
Bottom line....za za was wrong for that fake outrage. Anyone with a brain and the ability to think can see Tariq for what he us.

He's not MLK or Malcolm, and guess what, he doesn't claim to be.

What it comes down to is be careful labeling someone. Who says that a pimp can't have knowledge? Not saying Tariq is a pimp.

Catch the jewels from people who share them and KIM. We are so busy looking for a savior to fall out the sky and be perfect. Because we don't want to better ourselves and lead ourselves. We desire, almost need, to be led.

If you don't see any other person as better than yourself, you won't be disappointed when you hear shady things about them. I know every man is fallible, no man can disappoint me.

Why should Tariq apologize or distance himself from mackin? It's just a part of his person, he's not the Messiah. And the Messiah is the ONLY person who should worry about being perfect.

That's the big problem with black folks is that we want somebody to be perfect and that's not possible. You hear the shyt about malcom x, the black panthers, nelson mandela or mlk. Black folks talk shyt about malcom and the bpp because they had a criminal history and mlk with an affair. White people dont do that shyt they accept all those clown motherfukkers for who they are; rober downey jr a fukking crack head turn iron man, the pastor from 7th heaven a pedophile and the list goes on. Don't let me talk about rob ford and his bull shyt and the whites still back him.

But as a black person trying to help the community; you do one thing wrong and the backs are going to be turned on you.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Zaza used to be slimmer.... I don't know what shes going thru....
Gaining weight
Starting beef
Fake outrage

U wouldn't go as far at to say thot or disrespectful shyt about her though.. shes still ill, just seems like a confusing time like how tupac was at age 17
I thought that thot had thoughts but shes just a thot that thought she had thoughts.

Status
Not open for further replies.