Is Liggins the fukkING GOAT

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gravity

Banned
Daps
they are NOT equals and they may as well be treated like children, because you cant hold them accountable by nature. women will always revert back to male responsibility when they fukk up. even if you could hold them accountable, then what? they take responsibility for their share in the mess, but everythings still screwed up. women arent going to go out and do any of the grunt work in the community, so what good will it do us?
Here you are clearly saying that there's no point in calling black women out trying to hold them responsible for their role in black dysfunction. Come on bruh.

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Here you are clearly saying that there's no point in calling black women out trying to hold them responsible for their role in black dysfunction. Come on bruh.

stop reading what you want to read and read the words on the screen. trying to hold women accountable for responsibility they shouldnt have been tasked with is futile. fighting the narrative that BM are deadbeats and soley responsible for all of the woes in the BC is not futile.

Gravity

Banned
Daps
the point is having equal representation. black men take sole blame for problems in black neighborhoods (as women are unaccountable), and i'd like a public figure to point out that many BW contribute to the chaos, they damage the brand of black men by proxy as we're all tagged with the weak provider/deadbeat dad label.
You're contradicting things that you've said earlier. According what you said earlier, there should not be "equal representation" as far as who takes the blame because black women are unequal to black men and should be treated like children. Here's your exact quote:
they are NOT equals and they may as well be treated like children, because you cant hold them accountable by nature. women will always revert back to male responsibility when they fukk up. even if you could hold them accountable, then what? they take responsibility for their share in the mess, but everythings still screwed up. women arent going to go out and do any of the grunt work in the community, so what good will it do us?

Gravity

Banned
Daps
stop reading what you want to read and read the words on the screen. trying to hold women accountable for responsibility they shouldnt have been tasked with is futile. fighting the narrative that BM are deadbeats and soley responsible for all of the woes in the BC is not futile.
Gotdamn bruh. You clearly said that there's no good in holding black women responsible for their share of the mess. fukk is wrong with you?

Spin

All Star
Daps
You can't thats the point. He never did this

Which is what real nikkas SHOULD be doing.

In fact, you could argue that dude like Eliot Rodger would have benefited from this.

Who gives a fukk what women feel about PUAs?

Tariq damn near started that lane AND he was relatively successful in a market of men who claimed to benefit.

Some dudes are just lost man. Dealing with women is something every male that wants to become a actual man has to learn. Unfortunately, the beta male circuit seems to be running rampant these days. My only solution is to keep these soft people out of my circle because they just don't get it. I'm not defending everything Tariq has said, but there is definitely going to be some things men learn that might not be popular or politically correct.

On another note, why is it every time a black person speaks out on black issues they have to either be labeled as a saint or totally evil? Nobody in the world is all one thing. Malcolm, MLK, Huey, etc all had their faults. History gets rewritten and we get left with a fantasized version of these people..

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Some dudes are just lost man. Dealing with women is something every male that wants to become a actual man has to learn. Unfortunately, the beta male circuit seems to be running rampant these days. My only solution is to keep these soft people out of my circle because they just don't get it. I'm not defending everything Tariq has said, but there is definitely going to be some things men learn that might not be popular or politically correct.

On another note, why is it every time a black person speaks out on black issues they have to either be labeled as a saint or totally evil? Nobody in the world is all one thing. Malcolm, MLK, Huey, etc all had their faults. History gets rewritten and we get left with a fantasized version of these people..
I don't really understand it.

I learned a lot from Tariq when he was just doing his women and bullshyt phase. I loved that shyt. He had jokes and spoke on a real down to earth and REALISTIC level.

Always had game and left you with little shyt to take away from it. He wasn't perfect and I defintely ain't agree with all of it, but it was appreciated as a contribution nonetheless.

I don't get why these dudes wanna hate so bad...or maybe i do... :mjpls:

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Gotdamn bruh. You clearly said that there's no good in holding black women responsible for their share of the mess. fukk is wrong with you?

you posted my exact txt and yet you still purposely misconstrue it. :yeshrug:

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Dude don't even, cause you're no better.
i feel dudes like @Blackking are worse because they hide their beliefs under the guise of pro-black unity. i have my rifts with black women but its still love at the end of the day. i know BW need to be protected and provided for. these nikkas will claim to love BW, then uplift mixed chicks or throw BW under the bus first chance they get (like @Blackking did with zaza ali) all while demanding BW put forth equal work in the community

Blackking

Banned
Supporter
Daps
i feel dudes like @Blackking are worse because they hide their beliefs under the guise of pro-black unity. i have my rifts with black women but its still love at the end of the day. i know BW need to be protected and provided for. these nikkas will claim to love BW, then uplift mixed chicks or throw BW under the bus first chance they get (like @Blackking did with zaza ali) all while demanding BW put forth equal work in the community
I must have hurt ur feelings.
I don't care about ur feelings because you have ur "rifts" with black women but are made at me because I don't hate black women and promote unity of ALL blacks, including the ones you say aren't "real blacks"

:mjlol:You @me twice in one post... ol white supremacist ass

Elle Driver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
At the beginning of mean streets

He's confused tbh.

Blackking

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Zaza is a thot. Its obvious from the markers of her appearence. Tariq didnt have to get at Griff like that though. Maybe he just has no control over that bytch. He was a guest on Tariqs show so i think he could have just talked to him on the phone about that, instead of letting a woman cause him to address dirt he has on another man publicly. Kinda messy. Za za frumpy ass has a nice face though.
Zaza used to be slimmer.... I don't know what shes going thru....
Gaining weight
Starting beef
Fake outrage

U wouldn't go as far at to say thot or disrespectful shyt about her though.. shes still ill, just seems like a confusing time like how tupac was at age 17

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Zaza used to be slimmer.... I don't know what shes going thru....
Gaining weight
Starting beef
Fake outrage

U wouldn't go as far at to say thot or disrespectful shyt about her though.. shes still ill, just seems like a confusing time like how tupac was at age 17

:heh:

Status
Not open for further replies.