Is Liggins the fukkING GOAT

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Blackking

Banned
Supporter
Daps
you have not posted any evidence that you've supported HC1-3. you have not posted any evidence that you've donated to john conyers campaign. neither has tariq dikkrider #1 @Napoleon.

trust, that if i support a site like the coli that allows white supremacist like yourself to continue to openly post garbage.. I'd support a black independent film series that's very positive. :francis:

amani

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

the time spent it took to replay could have been spent on the minute it takes to dig up a page, press print screen, and upload to an image hosting site. y'all nikkas is fugazi as fukk when it comes to pro-blackness. yall dont really practice group economics, yall dont really support the people yall dikkride online, but y'all pro-black as fukk long as its free. :heh:

Gravity

Banned
Daps
what the hell are you talking about? there's still posters to this day that support sotomayor and post his videos on here.
You tried to deflect by comparing yourself to other people. You named people specifically. I'm asking you to show where any of the people that you named have supported Sotomayor like you have.

i have no problem with you calling out BW, i've spent a large bulk of my post doing the same shyt. your idiocy comes into play when you believe you can some how "hold them accountable" when we dont have the structure or power to hold them accountable.
Since you dont think that calling people out for bad behavior is a form of holding them accountable what's your point in calling black women out? What's the point of black leaders calling black women who behave dysfunctionally out since they can't hold them accountable?

Blackking

Banned
Supporter
Daps
the time spent it took to replay could have been spent on the minute it takes to dig up a page, press print screen, and upload to an image hosting site. y'all nikkas is fugazi as fukk when it comes to pro-blackness. yall dont really practice group economics, yall dont really support the people yall dikkride online, but y'all pro-black as fukk long as its free. :heh:
you sound hurt and confused.

vrede

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
You tried to deflect by comparing yourself to other people. You named people specifically. I'm asking you to show where any of the people that you named have supported Sotomayor like you have.

what support outside of cosigning? didn't donate to him, didn't make a lot of threads about him either. but anyone that still supports him in 2014-15 supports him more than i have, so take your pick.

Since you dont think that calling people out for bad behavior is a form of houlding them accountable. So what's your point in calling black women out? What's the point of black leaders calling black women who behave dysfunctional out since they can't hold them accountable?

the point is having equal representation. black men take sole blame for problems in black neighborhoods (as women are unaccountable), and i'd like a public figure to point out that many BW contribute to the chaos, they damage the brand of black men by proxy as we're all tagged with the weak provider/deadbeat dad label.

calling women out, or arguing with them online is not the same as "holding them accountable"

SuperNintendo Chalmers

Send it to the friggin moon idiot
Daps
Reppin
My goddamn self. Shout out to my real Africans
Lol. How will ever progress as a community when men and women be on this divisive, fukk shyt.

Ya heroes are Tariq and Corey cause they spit that patriarchal, sexist shyt sprinkled with some Black Power.

Ya nikkas hate Black women. How you an African hating your complement?

Blackking

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Lol. How will ever progress as a community when men and women be on this divisive, fukk shyt.

Ya heroes are Tariq and Corey cause they spit that patriarchal, sexist shyt sprinkled with some Black Power.

Ya nikkas hate Black women. How you an African hating your complement?
who hates black women ? You?

and you're from Africa? What nation?

The_Truth

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
i dont know who this zaza ali person is, i assume shes another person on the book and lecture circuit in the conscious community. but tariq will have to atone for his past rhetoric. its funny, people like me, swp, a handful of others were calling him out for this in 2010. he made a lot of dikkhead comments that he cant take back. he use to taunt BW over IR dating, coached broke nikkas on how to get p*ssy, and he basically held the "bros first" mentality (which is counterproductive to his current stance.) its like he's trying to wash all his old rhetoric down the toilet while still standing by his words, and women are going to challenge him on it.

he should just come out and say "look, the stuff i said 5-10-20 yrs ago isn't what i'm about today in 2015." instead, he'll defend his prior mackin/player stance and try to discredit anyone that brings it up. ali knows tariq aint about pimping, rape, sex trafficking. this is about tariq trying to cross lanes into their meal ticket and taking food out they mouth.
This is the main reason why I can't completely take Tariq seriously as some Black authority or whatever you wanna call it. He wants to play both sides of the field. If he wants to be taken seriously today then he needs to take a definitive stance against the lifestyle he used to promote.

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
This is the main reason why I can't completely take Tariq seriously as some Black authority or whatever you wanna call it. He wants to play both sides of the field. If he wants to be taken seriously today then he needs to take a definitive stance against the lifestyle he used to promote.

he should just go ahead and cut the cord.

you can see the shame he has when one of his long time listeners calls up. when he's talkin bout some pro-black shyt, and the caller is trynna discuss something stupid like "my girl stopped giving me head, what should i do?" (actual question from a tariq caller earlier this month) then this nikka has to play it off like that aint the shyt he fostered over the last 10 yrs

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
All i know is..

Tariq warned Prof Griff. He said.. bruh, stay out of this because I have people who know madd dirt on you.

Prof Griff has the respect of virtually everyone, Plus he's put in like 30 years of actually work.

I hope he doesn't allow this lady to cause his demise. I also hope Zaza Ali keeps it the fukk moving and lets this shyt go.. because she causes collateral damage.

She was talking ALLL this shyt about the fake Hotep Crowd Polite Sinetta bro Reggie battle rapping each other , but now she can't let a man breath. Plus she called Tariq handsome twice, lol.... what she needs to do is give him some p*ssy as a Olive Branch gesture... and some head... you know Tariq like the light brights n shyt
:mjlol:I'm just joking :whoa:
Zaza is a thot. Its obvious from the markers of her appearence. Tariq didnt have to get at Griff like that though. Maybe he just has no control over that bytch. He was a guest on Tariqs show so i think he could have just talked to him on the phone about that, instead of letting a woman cause him to address dirt he has on another man publicly. Kinda messy. Za za frumpy ass has a nice face though.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Few of us can be taken seriously if someone puts a microscope on us.

The_Truth

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
he should just go ahead and cut the cord.

you can see the shame he has when one of his long time listeners calls up. when he's talkin bout some pro-black shyt, and the caller is trynna discuss something stupid like "my girl stopped giving me head, what should i do?" (actual question from a tariq caller earlier this month) then this nikka has to play it off like that aint the shyt he fostered over the last 10 yrs
:mjlol:

Status
Not open for further replies.