☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
no, you WERE dikkriding zaza last week, now your on tariqs jock :heh: yeah, i'm a white supremacist because i dont support the same rule white supremacist created to disenfranchise blacks and biracials :laff:

lets just cut the shyt and see who's about what. you & @Napoleon claim to support tariq 100%, right? i bet NEITHER of you have donated a dime to any of HC kickstarters and you dont have a legit copy of HC. @Napoleon, i already proved you a liar the other day. so i know you cant provide pics. but @Blackking, post ANY prove that you've financially supported tariq or ANY of these conscious cats. you nikkas is ALL talk, that was proven when none of you "pro-black" nikkas donated to john conyers campaign, even though he's fighting for fukking reparations!
I donated to HC 3 and 4 and own HC 3.

I don't have the DVD where I live currently.

Anything else?

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
No. I just looked and I don't have it.

I delete emails I don't use. I'm neurotic about that stuff.

Plus, this doesn't change anything. You hate the man, so what does that have to do with anything?

of course, the dvd just so happens to not be there and you cant post a ss even though you should have a digital trail :mjlol: you're not even a genuine dikkrider.

tariq has entertained me for almost two years. ever since he's ditched the mack bullshyt and kept it on some pro-black/group economics tip,i've been a fan. i purchased HC3 and have the pic to prove it, and i'll purchase HC4 as well. but i wont blindly cosign every thing he's (or anyone else) is on.

Gravity

Banned
Daps
i'm not hiding behind anyone, i just said "i did support sotomayor", i take responsibility for betting on the wrong horse.
"I supported him just like this dude, that dude, and this other dude did". Nah bruh, show me where any of those people have defended Sotomayor and cosigned his hateful rhetoric like you have? Again, you were riding for dude so hard that cats thought that you were him. You did more than bet on the wrong horse, you supported someone who proudly perpetuates black division. Why did you even stop supporting him? What changed?

but i stand by what i said, and i still want a public figure that speaks out against black women contributing to generational dysfunction.
:mindblown: Are you schizophrenic bruh? Do you not remember our exchange from the other thread where you tried chastising me for calling black women out for dysfunctional behavior?
call them out all you want, how is that going to stop them? cacs are offering them more table scraps than black men, so they're still going to keep at it either way; even at the expense of the black community............................i said you cannot hold them accountable for behavior you dont like (such as bedwenching) you can call out their behavior all you want, you can wag your finger all day, but that aint holding anyone accountable. it wont stop BW from going in another direction long as the other group is providing tangibles.
So which one of your personalities posted those comments because you're contradicting yourself now. Now you want someone who's going to call out dysfunctional black women but before you were telling that's it's a waste of time since we can't hold them accountable. Which position do you stand by?

Blackking

Banned
Supporter
Daps
no, you WERE dikkriding zaza last week, now your on tariqs jock :heh: yeah, i'm a white supremacist because i dont support the same rule white supremacist created to disenfranchise blacks and biracials :laff:

lets just cut the shyt and see who's about what. you & @Napoleon claim to support tariq 100%, right? i bet NEITHER of you have donated a dime to any of HC kickstarters and you dont have a legit copy of HC. @Napoleon, i already proved you a liar the other day. so i know you cant provide pics. but @Blackking, post ANY prove that you've financially supported tariq or ANY of these conscious cats. you nikkas is ALL talk, that was proven when none of you "pro-black" nikkas donated to john conyers campaign, even though he's fighting for fukking reparations!
lol,
i donated to all the HC cds, lol - supported the Viewings, .... you're brain is unwinding. You're going crazy bruh. plus I purchased his books.
You don't care about reparations, or black people... you are a clown, but yeah I supported john Conyers - he is in my district, retard, for my whole life:heh:i'm born and own property-13thdistrict.
you just talking random shyt, but I'm about what I say I'm about.... meanwhile you're too bytchmade to make a stand on the things you care about, you don't care about group economics.. you care about "holding these evil men responsible for having sex with women!!!!!" and " calling out all these black people who might not have four black grandparents!!!!" :dead:

:heh:

Blackking

Banned
Supporter
Daps
That poster is a clown. It just dawned on me that he's one of the biggest Sotomayor supporters here. He goes so hard for dude that cats thought he was Sotomayor himself. Now he's trying chastise someone else for supposedly disrespecting black women? He's an undercover c00n.
:comeon: Its not so undercover any more.

poster #11.. that came at blackking that was exposed as ^^^^^:manny: more will come:manny:

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
"I supported him just like this dude, that dude, and this other dude did". Nah bruh, show me where any of those people have defended Sotomayor and cosigned his hateful rhetoric like you have?
Again, you were riding for dude so hard that cats thought that you were him. You did more than bet on the wrong horse, you supported someone who proudly perpetuates black division. Why did you even stop supporting him? What changed?

what the hell are you talking about? there's still posters to this day that support sotomayor and post his videos on here. regardless, i still stand by EVERY post i made about BW since 2012. I stopped supporting him when he shyt on his black girlfriend in favor of a white russian. once he started promoting IR dating and shooting black teens, his campaign against destructive BW became irrelevant.

:mindblown: Are you schizophrenic bruh? Do you not remember our exchange from the other thread where you tried chastising me for calling black women out for dysfunctional behavior?
So which one of your personalities posted those comments because you're contradicting yourself now. Now you want someone who's going to call out dysfunctional black women but before you were telling that's it's a waste of time since we can't hold them accountable. Which position do you stand by?

i have no problem with you calling out BW, i've spent a large bulk of my post doing the same shyt. your idiocy comes into play when you believe you can some how "hold them accountable" when we dont have the structure or power to hold them accountable.

Blackking

Banned
Supporter
Daps
No one wants to carve their own lane and everyone wants ti be the authority. Nuggas fighting tinbe the new al sharpton. They want to take over someone else's lane like this is battle rap

All i know is..

Tariq warned Prof Griff. He said.. bruh, stay out of this because I have people who know madd dirt on you.

Prof Griff has the respect of virtually everyone, Plus he's put in like 30 years of actually work.

I hope he doesn't allow this lady to cause his demise. I also hope Zaza Ali keeps it the fukk moving and lets this shyt go.. because she causes collateral damage.

She was talking ALLL this shyt about the fake Hotep Crowd Polite Sinetta bro Reggie battle rapping each other , but now she can't let a man breath. Plus she called Tariq handsome twice, lol.... what she needs to do is give him some p*ssy as a Olive Branch gesture... and some head... you know Tariq like the light brights n shyt
:mjlol:I'm just joking :whoa:

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
lol,
i donated to all the HC cds, lol - supported the Viewings, .... you're brain is unwinding. You're going crazy bruh. plus I purchased his books.
You don't care about reparations, or black people... you are a clown, but yeah I supported john Conyers - he is in my district, retard, for my whole life:heh:i'm born and own property-13thdistrict.
you just talking random shyt, but I'm about what I say I'm about.... meanwhile you're too bytchmade to make a stand on the things you care about, you don't care about group economics.. you care about "holding these evil men responsible for having sex with women!!!!!" and " calling out all these black people who might not have four black grandparents!!!!" :dead:

:heh:

post ANY evidence that you've donated to HC, post ANY evidence that you've supported john conyers. at this point, no more words, text is cheap.

Blackking

Banned
Supporter
Daps
post ANY evidence that you've donated to HC, post ANY evidence that you've supported john conyers. at this point, no more words, text is cheap.
i already posted that i supported hc123... i don't have proof that i supported hc4

but my word is bond.

your word is that of a white supremacist, so

take your pick. don't matter to me. last 10 new age black white supremacist that were exposed came at me. you're just #11.

Peace.

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
i already posted that i supported hc123... i don't have proof that i supported hc4

but my word is bond.

your word is that of a white supremacist, so

take your pick. don't matter to me. last 10 new age black white supremacist that were exposed came at me. you're just #11.

Peace.

you have not posted any evidence that you've supported HC1-3. you have not posted any evidence that you've donated to john conyers campaign. neither has tariq dikkrider #1 @Napoleon.

Status
Not open for further replies.