Is Liggins the fukkING GOAT

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gravity

Banned
Daps
I still support her.

Im not throwing her under the bus and I never threw any female under the bus... threads on c00ns have all been male and I have the most threads on zaza, ida b wells, and most post on positive black woman.

But that doesn't mean imma pretend that this BLACK:ohhh: woman isn't tripping.

U know by now... I don't like black division
That poster is a clown. It just dawned on me that he's one of the biggest Sotomayor supporters here. He goes so hard for dude that cats thought he was Sotomayor himself. Now he's trying chastise someone else for supposedly disrespecting black women? He's an undercover c00n.

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I dont go with popular opinion.. who's opinion? Clearly not this boards (check my threads)
Half this shyt and terms I popped off on sohh and other nikkas bite. I am the way I am in real life and been this way so...
What does me having a vigina have to do with me supporting black women. Black people should support black people regardless of gender.
You're all over the place, lol, one min you lie n say I dissed women... next min im dikkriding women.
I dont have any recent abortion... and I have zero that I requested. Im not a woman so womans choice not mine, quit being a sexist.

How am I ok with poverty? What does that even mean?? All my sons are in private school n they have bank accts started when they r born... plus I support group economic situations. What poverty do I support.
4) your full of shyt.. ever post every thread is disunity with you. You are a white supremacist... I should have knew from when you said the four grandparents thing.

Any black man doing Anything to help black and here your fakkit ass comes... with the hater shyt.

no, you WERE dikkriding zaza last week, now your on tariqs jock :heh: yeah, i'm a white supremacist because i dont support the same rule white supremacist created to disenfranchise blacks and biracials :laff:

lets just cut the shyt and see who's about what. you & @Napoleon claim to support tariq 100%, right? i bet NEITHER of you have donated a dime to any of HC kickstarters and you dont have a legit copy of HC. @Napoleon, i already proved you a liar the other day. so i know you cant provide pics. but @Blackking, post ANY prove that you've financially supported tariq or ANY of these conscious cats. you nikkas is ALL talk, that was proven when none of you "pro-black" nikkas donated to john conyers campaign, even though he's fighting for fukking reparations!

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
You can't thats the point. He never did this

Which is what real nikkas SHOULD be doing.

In fact, you could argue that dude like Eliot Rodger would have benefited from this.

elliot rodgers was a PRODUCT of PUA forums

Who gives a fukk what women feel about PUAs?

Tariq damn near started that lane AND he was relatively successful in a market of men who claimed to benefit.

if you dont care about womens opinion, dont get mad when they attack. thats one of their complaints as is, you just validate them.

Sensei

Hallowed Be Thy Game
Daps
Tariq should stand by what he did 2 years ago ,why is he so ashamed of his Macklessons he did? All genuine brands love their track record. Its funny how people are pointing out he had lessons on interracial dating ,forgot all about it ,lol.

But Tariq should not be praised for that black conscious noise, a whole gang of these youtube stars have some DVD or media they are putting out. It makes sense he stopped his macklessons, that was a way for him to get in where he fit in inside the conscious community.

Thats not to mention all the fallacies his HC DVDs have take it for what its worth,people can be right on certain things that doesn´t mean they know it all.

IShotTheSheriff

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Who are you talking to? Im the only one here who made threads about zaza and other women...
And made real pro women post. These simps and lsa trolls like yourself do Not.

All you do is....^^

This is just a case where fake outrage backfired. It happens.
Every breh should ignore @bcrusaderw

She never has anything positive to say. She simply puts emphasis on bad male characteristics as if they apply to all of us, IN EVERY POST.

:francis: Your heart must be lighter than a feather. Don't allow hate to weigh it down. Make positive changes rather than sitting online complaining as if that has changed a thing. I'm not even sure if she's a woman, she trolls so hard.

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
That poster is a clown. It just dawned on me that he's one of the biggest Sotomayor supporters here. He goes so hard for dude that cats thought he was Sotomayor himself. Now he's trying chastise someone else for supposedly disrespecting black women? He's an undercover c00n.

i did support sotomayor initially, just like tariq, zo and everybody else that supported him before he went off the deep end. but i dont blindly support these dudes, i stopped listening soon as he made it clear he was not for the empowerment of black people.

if i were a public figure and my post were held to the light of scrutiny, i'd have to atone and take responsibility for them as well. until that day, its still fukk single mothers and black feminist.

mcdivit85

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Sound Reasoning
he basically coached nikkas on how to fukk them, if he doesn't atone for it; he'll always have a segment of women that'll call him out on his mackish/player days. i dont care either way, but i understand where the women are coming from.

Bro, have you listened to a fair share of his podcasts or are you just stating these things based on the titles or a few snippets?

Listen, Tariq does not/has not taught "mack" sh#t. Macks are dudes who regularly have a stable of women breaking bread. Tariq's books and podcasts are mostly about dating and how to compete in the dating game. Not macking.

I believe he used "Mack" Lessons as his title because he knows 'Dating" Lessons or "Manhood" Lessons doesn't catch the attention of the masses, especially the young black male masses who already have an affinity to mack/pimp culture....even if most wouldn't come close to qualifying for that title. Blacks have a love affair with all things street and illicit....drug dealers, pimps, strippers, etc. So, I believe he played into that, but that doesn't mean that is the content of his show.

I believe he did only one podcast on gigalo sh#t and one pay-per-view special on "macking women for money." And even those were pretty PG and basic. Nothing seedy or over the top. Nothing that would stand out in a room full of real pimps or macks or grimey dudes.

I'm not caping for dude because I see his flaws just as I see his strengths. Hell, one of the flaws is that his sh#t is not lessons on being a mack...just lessons on how to be more knowledgable in the dating game. I just have heard alot of people overstate what dude says and it aint what they say he's saying.

Peace

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Bro, have you listened to a fair share of his podcasts or are you just stating these things based on the titles or a few snippets?

Listen, Tariq does not/has not taught "mack" sh#t. Macks are dudes who regularly have a stable of women breaking bread. Tariq's books and podcasts are mostly about dating and how to compete in the dating game. Not macking.

I believe he used "Mack" Lessons as his title because he knows 'Dating" Lessons or "Manhood" Lessons doesn't catch the attention of the masses, especially the young black male masses who already have an affinity to mack/pimp culture....even if most wouldn't come close to qualifying for that title. Blacks have a love affair with all things street and illicit....drug dealers, pimps, strippers, etc. So, I believe he played into that, but that doesn't mean that is the content of his show.

I believe he did only one podcast on gigalo sh#t and one pay-per-view special on "macking women for money." And even those were pretty PG and basic. Nothing seedy or over the top. Nothing that would stand out in a room full of real pimps or macks or grimey dudes.

I'm not caping for dude because I see his flaws just as I see his strengths. Hell, one of the flaws is that his sh#t is not lessons on being a mack...just lessons on how to be more knowledgable in the dating game. I just have heard alot of people overstate what dude says and it aint what they say he's saying.

Peace

i've heard my share of stuff i disagree with in terms of relationship advice. tariq has been above the board for a minute, but yall are the ones that seem to have forgotten the shyt tariq use to be on. admittedly, i did too until i came across some of his older radio shows.

for example, tariq would been hard pressed to justify this interview:

once again, i dont have a problem with all this shyt. but i'm not going to pretend the women are out of pocket for calling him out on it.

Gravity

Banned
Daps
i did support sotomayor initially, just like tariq, zo and everybody else that supported him before he went off the deep end. but i dont blindly support these dudes, i stopped listening soon as he made it clear he was not for the empowerment of black people.
:shaq2: Don't try and hide behind others. You used to ride for dude heavy even when people here were calling him out. He was "off the deep end" from the gate bruh. He literally was on that anti black woman shyt from the very beginning and you were cosigning. It's just ironic that you'd be trying to get at Nasheed when you were supporting Sotomayor who's whole gimmick was/is "black women ain't shyt". The fact that you duped by a cat who was showing you who he was probably should tell you something.

A.R.$

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Some of all need to give Tariq more respect. Yes he do be involved in some fukkery that I disagree with, but if you listen to him he is very motivational. He stresses the importance of Black people starting your own business which we desperately need. He tells brothers and sisters to get on their grind all the time. I like his podcast better than his Ustream show, because there is less fukkery when he does his podcast. Tariq motivates people that most people can't reach.

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:shaq2: Don't try and hide behind others. You used to ride for dude heavy even when people here were calling him out. He was "off the deep end" from the gate bruh. He literally was on that anti black woman shyt from the very beginning and you were cosigning. It's just ironic that you'd be trying to get at Nasheed when you were supporting Sotomayor who's whole gimmick was/is "black women ain't shyt". The fact that you duped by a cat who was showing you who he was probably should tell you something.

i'm not hiding behind anyone, i just said "i did support sotomayor", i take responsibility for betting on the wrong horse. but i stand by what i said, and i still want a public figure that speaks out against black women contributing to generational dysfunction. i just dont want it to be a self hating black man that worships the ground non-black people walk on.

bcrusaderw

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Every breh should ignore @bcrusaderw

She never has anything positive to say. She simply puts emphasis on bad male characteristics as if they apply to all of us, IN EVERY POST.

:francis: Your heart must be lighter than a feather. Don't allow hate to weigh it down. Make positive changes rather than sitting online complaining as if that has changed a thing. I'm not even sure if she's a woman, she trolls so hard.

Aww thank you for the shout out.

Status
Not open for further replies.