• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
While most dudes will say "p*ssy is p*ssy", in most situations it's not because of the heat of the moment. A lot of the times men lose confidence and feel that what's in front of them is the best they can do :yeshrug:

I've been a victim of this, I've wifed chicks knowing damn well that I'd leave them if I had the chance to upgrade, but if that's the best that I can do then I'll stay with it :yeshrug:
I agree with all of this but esp bold. I was just talking to a dude about this. I was like realistically if you could fukk nothing but bad chicks would you even fukk with a chick that's not bad just cause she has a body. I think most guys would say no. I also agree its usually not a heat of the moment you horny shyt happened thing, this shyt was planned more often than not. I can understand fukking a chick you wouldn't mess with long term on some heat of the moment stuff but that's not an everyday occuracne for most dudes.

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
While most dudes will say "p*ssy is p*ssy", in most situations it's not because of the heat of the moment. A lot of the times men lose confidence and feel that what's in front of them is the best they can do :yeshrug:

I've been a victim of this, I've wifed chicks knowing damn well that I'd leave them if I had the chance to upgrade, but if that's the best that I can do then I'll stay with it :yeshrug:

This is pitiful.
this is how you don't get a house from a bytch.

Art Barr

aXiom

Maximized Potential
Daps
Reppin
Parc fermé
Because p*ssy is the only low risk investment that's not affected by market trends. The value only goes up. It would take something drastically to lower its value.

street heat

merchant of death
Daps
Reppin
NULL
women feel they are entitled to a tall, good looking, educated, man that makes money. they will "settle" eventually, which is sad for the fact they haven't really gotten less. he could be a great guy, but they still feel they should have someone better.

women easily over inflate their own worth. this is why as a man you end up dating down to a woman that does feel you are the best she can get. women don't want an equal, they want better.

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
Oh, gotcha. nikkas gotta do what they gotta do b. :manny:

If I never settled on a bytch I'd probably be single for the rest of my life :mjcry:

The one I'm with now though I'm real comfortable with

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
I'm so sick of you nikkas whining all the goddamn time like, "B-b-but how women get to do this and we don't? :sadbron:"

I swear some of you fakkits actually wish you were women. :camby::scust:
Yeah I understand and agree with what your saying. Even though some chicks are on some shyt as a dude all you have to do us be confident in yourself and have your shyt together and the world is your oyster with most chicks the avg dude is around. I'm not talking Instagram thots and shyt but the avg regular chick lving in the world you would meet at the gym, store, library, etc your good. Two things and dudes whining about that something that is basically all in each persons control.

StickStickly

Superstar
Daps
You read an Internet forum and took it way too seriously. It's the net, people talk about their ideals. Everyone has them and nearly everyone changes them because ideals are not reality. The problem with you guys is you're just as messed up as women with the whole Disney story happily ever after bs. You all still believe that a woman has to love you for you. Your future partner should love you unconditionally, but seriously who are we as animals on this earth to feel entitled to anyone's affections? We all have to work for love, both men and women no acceptions. We change and cater ourselves according to our partners. And we settle for someone who isn't a tall, educated millionaire or a big butt 19 year old heiress who cooks and cleans. That's not a bad thing. You all need to change your perception of settling being a bad thing and get over your insecurities. It doesn't mean you're not loved or valued, it just means you are human and fell in love with another human. Such is life.

Status
Not open for further replies.