iBrowse

NAH
Supporter
Daps
I that's what she likes, great for her

If he pulled her with nothing, more power to him

I couldn't care less

They belong together
It seems like you're assuming that I'm passing judgement...I could give two shyts. :manny:

The fact remains that both men and women settle in the real world :ld: @StickStickly kinda has a point in that men and women tend to exaggerate the state of dating to the point where nikkas develop warped perspectives on how to go about life. :ld:

No one is saying that there aren't delusional women and men out here though :shaq2:

BmoreGorilla

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Man, woman, and child
Women been lowering their standards. This is dumb as fukk. I see good women all the time with good careers with boyfriends and husbands who don't work and they have to take care of them. I don't kno why theyre with these dudes but I see it all the time

Mr.Forte

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area, Ca
It seems like you're assuming that I'm passing judgement...I could give two shyts. :manny:

The fact remains that both men and women settle in the real world :ld: @StickStickly kinda has a point in that men and women tend to exaggerate the state of dating to the point where nikkas develop warped perspectives on how to go about life. :ld:

No one is saying that there aren't delusional women and men out here though :shaq2:
I choose my partners based on character not on how much money she makes or what career she has. I also never worry about other couples. I couldn't care less about who the next chick is fukking and why. That's a waste of energy in my opinion bruh

iBrowse

NAH
Supporter
Daps
I choose my partners based on character not on how much money she makes or what career she has. I also never worry about other couples, I couldn't care less about who the next chick is fukking and why. That's a waste of energy in my opinion bruh
You're agreeing with me while trying to make it sound like you're telling me something I don't know lmao.

Diondon

Thanks to the lawyers uh, I marbled the foyer
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere tropic...
Women do lower their standards breh :comeon: Don't listen what a chick says watch what she does

Basically, women will talk big shyt all day. Peep the nikka she laying up with.
And a lotta nikkas have low standards and its a lotta reasons for that
That's a whole nother thread.

yeahisaidit

All Star
Daps
One minute it's, "Women only want lazy, thug type men. They need to up their standards and self worth." :mjpls:

Now it's, "Women don't lower their standards. Half shouldn't have standards because they don't bring anything to the table!!" :sadbron: :damn:

The reality is some men and women choose to settle, and others dont. I've personally do not know one man that has ever settled. Not one. My friend-girls on the other hand :snoop:

Status
Not open for further replies.