Not open for further replies.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Fatherless generation

We should be demanding Tia mowry type broads, good loyal respectful submissive women.

Instead fatherless fakkits as long as she has a fat ass and a decent face that's good enough.

Dudes are fighting over scraps in the trash :scust:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
There is no love between a man and a woman that doesn't come with conditions.

A woman won't even scoff at a dude shorter than her

But if a man brings up cooking and cleaning

Black women are learning it the hard way now marrying themselves, raising kids by themselves this is what happens when you push away a generation of men, when you emasculate them. Enjoy those empty ring fingers and those cold beds.

Men these women want you to settle but don't. If you are of substance you deserve a partner of substance as well. The past is not the past, these harlots do not deserve a quality man. They want you to think what you deserve is a reform whorr and raising a b*stard that ain't yours, lettuce put a moratorium on that sick disease.

Men you are worthy life gets better as you get older, always remember that.

You read an Internet forum and took it way too seriously. It's the net, people talk about their ideals. Everyone has them and nearly everyone changes them because ideals are not reality. The problem with you guys is you're just as messed up as women with the whole Disney story happily ever after bs. You all still believe that a woman has to love you for you. Your future partner should love you unconditionally, but seriously who are we as animals on this earth to feel entitled to anyone's affections? We all have to work for love, both men and women no acceptions. We change and cater ourselves according to our partners. And we settle for someone who isn't a tall, educated millionaire or a big butt 19 year old heiress who cooks and cleans. That's not a bad thing. You all need to change your perception of settling being a bad thing and get over your insecurities. It doesn't mean you're not loved or valued, it just means you are human and fell in love with another human. Such is life.

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
While most dudes will say "p*ssy is p*ssy", in most situations it's not because of the heat of the moment. A lot of the times men lose confidence and feel that what's in front of them is the best they can do :yeshrug:

I've been a victim of this, I've wifed chicks knowing damn well that I'd leave them if I had the chance to upgrade, but if that's the best that I can do then I'll stay with it :yeshrug:

That is what men think when they don't travel outside of their comfort zone. When they feel hopeless,it is because they never been anywhere else where women treat them differently. Men who go abroad will look at the delusional, gassed up hoe on some :childplease: type shyt. They ain't tolerating that behavior for some p*ssy.

Just like bruddas

Couple shooters in the cut.
Supporter
Daps
women aren't? :usure:

I seen chicks with degrees and good jobs being with nikkas that they have to beg to put gas back into the car after they get finished driving or have to take time out of their day to look for a job for him.

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
I browse multiple forums and of when the topic of discussion involves dating the opposite sex the expectations seem to be trending in opposite directions.

When you look at discussions on female dominated forums like LSA or relationship sub forums, when the topic is male standards 90% of the instigators have a traditional outlook. Men are still largely expected to pay for everything and provide financial security for even women we barely know. Men are only expected to pursue and chase. Men are expected to be chivalrous, we are expected to put in all the work when courting without getting anything reciprocal effort. Men aren't expected to ask for anything or have any expectations, men are trashed even if we hint at sex. The financial standards we're held to are obviously high. I seen women allude that men should break bread for sex even if it's the woman who wants to do it. We are expected to provide value for femininity, no matter the circumstance nor quality.

But then I look at threads on male dominated sites and when the topic is how many partners a woman has, 50% of the comments are "everyone has a past". When discussing cooking and domestication men are like " I don't need her to cook or clean". I see nuccas on the coli justifying the actions of sluts, hyping up mediocre women and then wonder why average chicks have their heads up their asses.

If we are still being expected to put women on a pedestal, why are we lowering our standards to accept women of low value when they don't even value themselves? It's weird because as I get older, more experienced and more valuable financially and emotionally, my standards become more stringent. Is this mindset more of the influx of simp mentality? Men of today really need to know our worth, and stop settling for anything with a vagina. fuk is wrong with y'all?
i'm gonna sum this up real easy

"nikkaS WILL DO ANYTHING FOR p*ssy"

if you won't, the next man will... while women aren't gonna do EVERYTHING for dikk... so it becomes supply and demand... there's an equal supply of men and women... but men DEMAND women more.... they do all those things cause they can't get a woman (of high quality) without doing those things...

if women wanted nikkas as much or more... they'd be doing all that work to get us... cause we'd know, if one doesn't, the next 50 will... and if none do, "i can go 2 years without sex"

StickStickly

Superstar
Daps

Black women are learning it the hard way now marrying themselves, raising kids by themselves this is what happens when you push away a generation of men, when you emasculate them. Enjoy those empty ring fingers and those cold beds.

Men these women want you to settle but don't. If you are of substance you deserve a partner of substance as well. The past is not the past, these harlots do not deserve a quality man. They want you to think what you deserve is a reform whorr and raising a b*stard that ain't yours, lettuce put a moratorium on that sick disease.

You guys are blind to the outside world. Of course you shouldn't settle for a reformed whore but if you guys think all women are whores and hate you then it's time to unplug . They're are plenty of men and women in the outside world marrying and dating and breaking up and dating again and living life without all that bitterness lol. My point is If you stay on the net for too long you start getting paranoid and warping reality and your emotions and moods start reflecting that you can't internalize every negative thing you read. It's not healthy and it's not accurate! It's better to get out there, observe, engage, and realize things are exaggerated ALWAYS on the net. Just because some woman you don't know and will never meet says she wants a tall guy doesn't mean she hates short men and that most women are undeserving thots . Come on guys lol. Of course you should know your worth and find someone you are compatible with who agrees do the things you expect in a mate; but just because she finds a trait attractive that YOU don't have doesn't mean she doesn't like you and is settling in the negative sense of the word and that you are worthless

If you walk around ambivalent or angry at the opposite sex people will sense that.

Wild self

Supporter
Daps
Nice thread

If someone is strong enough then they won't change their principles and standards because other men are too pathetic to have any expectations for women. I wish more men would keep their standards instead of lowering them and giving in to society's wants. I hate when men admit that they have to play by women's rules because it's the way things are. It's not the way things are. It's the way certain men let it be.

Men who want women to care about spending money from time to time and doesn't want to pay for everything himself should keep that principle instead of dropping it and being desperate for vagina. Another example is actually caring about a woman making an effort to be entertaining. Men are expected to be funny, have good social skills and be interesting yet the same case does not apply to women in general. A man who wants a woman to make an effort to entertain them by showing them new things should keep this principal instead of settling. You see so many men complaining about how they have to do all of these things while women don't have to. Those who complain need to push back and have some requirements of their own because there are women out there who aren't entitled, delusional and content with sitting back while men do all of the work.

I'm keeping my standards and I don't care who has a problem with it.

Men let it be that way cause they been brainwashed by the media to think that they gotta compromise their existence for some p*ssy.

Women lie. They're living out their fantasies online. All the ladies who talk that shyt are single and lonely. And every year they cross another thing off that list until they're 40 and truly desperate.

The real women with good men aren't on relationship forums. That's only for lonely chicks and ****. :yeshrug:

Women love being in pain and in drama for something to talk about :heh: . Most of these bitter ass bytches hate when they see a woman that is in shape, naturally pretty, submissive to her man, and having the time with her life with the feminine duties that feminists despise. Its like :pacspit: to them when they see a better looking woman with a quality man and doesn't have any kind of drama.

I think what it boils down to is when women date, they are looking for someone to validate their self perceived "worth" rather than looking for someone to make them happy internally. That's why you have women out here side-eyeing a man for taking them on a coffee date or a park rather than a place where you spend money. Many women view their worth by how much they can manipulate men and get from them in different situation. Rather than deriving that value from their own accomplishments and confidence.

The finest women I know will have just as great of a time at Nobu as they will at Harold's chicken because they know men will value them regardless of how much they spend. The insecure ones are the ones who won't accept a date at the museum.

These bytches be over 30,their biological clock ticking, and still think that they are a catch when there are 18-25 year old chicks that look better than them and are most positive minded.

Woman have low standards. They talk a good game but they all want a tattooed up, dread head, weed head, pill popping, ignorant nikka.

Them nikkas spent most of their time studying/ interacting with woman often when most men are in school/ work constantly.

women feel they are entitled to a tall, good looking, educated, man that makes money. they will "settle" eventually, which is sad for the fact they haven't really gotten less. he could be a great guy, but they still feel they should have someone better.

women easily over inflate their own worth. this is why as a man you end up dating down to a woman that does feel you are the best she can get. women don't want an equal, they want better.

Women who were raised without a father and let BET/MTV videos of rappers balling form their images of a "real man" is when they will forever be unhappy. An entire generation of women thinking that she deserves her own Tupac in a Business suit or a Lil Wayne nikka, but mad that she doesn't WORK for it.

Them bytches are mad because if they got in shape, submit to a man, etc., would prove their entire view wrong and have to admit that they made mistakes, and you know damn well these hoes hate admitting anything.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Who the hell brought up any of this?

I'm telling men to hold women to a higher standard and not waste their time on low quality fruits.

Women like you always want to deflect and draw men into situations that fit you and the wolfpack

The majority of women will not Eben sniff a guy shorter than them stop with your exception to the rule.

Just like y'all lashed out at Tia mowry, but are quiet as a mouse when a 7 figure nukka wife's a bartender etc.

You guys are blind to the outside world. Of course you shouldn't settle for a reformed whore but if you guys think all women are whores and hate you then it's time to unplug . They're are plenty of men and women in the outside world marrying and dating and breaking up and dating again and living life without all that bitterness lol. My point is If you stay on the net for too long you start getting paranoid and warping reality and your emotions and moods start reflecting that you can't internalize every negative thing you read. It's not healthy and it's not accurate! It's better to get out there, observe, engage, and realize things are exaggerated ALWAYS on the net. Just because some woman you don't know and will never meet says she wants a tall guy doesn't mean she hates short men and that most women are undeserving thots . Come on guys lol. Of course you should know your worth and find someone you are compatible with who agrees do the things you expect in a mate; but just because she finds a trait attractive that YOU don't have doesn't mean she doesn't like you and is settling in the negative sense of the word and that you are worthless

If you walk around ambivalent or angry at the opposite sex people will sense that.

Wild self

Supporter
Daps
Who the hell brought up any of this?

I'm telling men to hold women to a higher standard and not waste their time on low quality fruits.

Women like you always want to deflect and draw men into situations that fit you and the wolfpack

The majority of women will not Eben sniff a guy shorter than them stop with your exception to the rule.

Just like y'all lashed out at Tia mowry, but are quiet as a mouse when a 7 figure nukka wife's a bartender etc.

Women like Tia Mowry make these hoes mad because they are forced to step their game up and their dreamlike fantasy of the IG/Facebook era will come at an end. :heh: Imagine these gassed up chicks stopped getting attention so much? It would kill them. :laugh:

Yesterday

Banned
Daps
Fatherless generation

We should be demanding Tia mowry type broads, good loyal respectful submissive women.

Instead fatherless fakkits as long as she has a fat ass and a decent face that's good enough.

Dudes are fighting over scraps in the trash :scust:
Right. Your prerequisite should be more than "have a vagina". We need to actually demand women bring more to the table and stop hyping up women for their doctored instagram pics because now women wearing ass shapers, yoga pants and long weave thinking they're prizes because of the male attention.

iBrowse

NAH
Supporter
Daps
women aren't? :usure:

I seen chicks with degrees and good jobs being with nikkas that they have to beg to put gas back into the car after they get finished driving or have to take time out of their day to look for a job for him.
Don't forget they're in the woman's apartment drinking all the kool-aid while she's at work...word to Baby Boy

Status
Not open for further replies.