Status
Not open for further replies.

KravenMorehead™

Barrel Brothers.®
Daps
Reppin
NoVA
What they say and how they life go is two different things

nikkas be 25 on the internet arguin with bytches in they early millions, like she got time left to "come up" with a nikka:dahell:
Don't no 37-45 year old bytch got a extra 10 years to WAIT for you to be the shyt:laff:

Your priorities adjust according to your station in life

That being said nikkas can have all the dating criteria in life it don't mean shyt until the day nikkas unanimously straighten up their criteria for fukkING a bad bytch

hoes gettin manager positions with just entry level skills when they need to be "handling paperclips"

C L O N E*0690//////
Daps
Reppin
uptXwn***///***///
a nut is just a nut for a dude
we are not attached to our seeds as females are to their eggs

we will fukk any female that falls within the realm if physical attraction
a female is most times contemplating finances emotional investment yadda yadda yadda

dudes just want a good nut
females want a life delivered with a fukking red bow

this isn't always true
not all females are at that extrem end of the spectrum
I'm just saying unless you are gawd status you might find yourself waiting on p*ssy sometimes

that's just the nature of the game:yeshrug:+

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
While most dudes will say "p*ssy is p*ssy", in most situations it's not because of the heat of the moment. A lot of the times men lose confidence and feel that what's in front of them is the best they can do :yeshrug:

I've been a victim of this, I've wifed chicks knowing damn well that I'd leave them if I had the chance to upgrade, but if that's the best that I can do then I'll stay with it :yeshrug:

KravenMorehead™

Barrel Brothers.®
Daps
Reppin
NoVA
While most dudes will say "p*ssy is p*ssy", in most situations it's not because of the heat of the moment. A lot of the times men lose confidence and feel that what's in front of them is the best they can do :yeshrug:

I've been a victim of this, I've wifed chicks knowing damn well that I'd leave them if I had the chance to upgrade, but if that's the best that I can do then I'll stay with it :yeshrug:
The female version of you is all around and nikkas can't tell who they are:patrice:

Momentum

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
eJwhfRh.gif

Triple entendere, don't ask me how

Solo ✧✦✧

King of the eXoticals. "FIRsT and LAst wARNiNg"
Daps
Nice thread

If someone is strong enough then they won't change their principles and standards because other men are too pathetic to have any expectations for women. I wish more men would keep their standards instead of lowering them and giving in to society's wants. I hate when men admit that they have to play by women's rules because it's the way things are. It's not the way things are. It's the way certain men let it be.

Men who want women to care about spending money from time to time and doesn't want to pay for everything himself should keep that principle instead of dropping it and being desperate for vagina. Another example is actually caring about a woman making an effort to be entertaining. Men are expected to be funny, have good social skills and be interesting yet the same case does not apply to women in general. A man who wants a woman to make an effort to entertain them by showing them new things should keep this principal instead of settling. You see so many men complaining about how they have to do all of these things while women don't have to. Those who complain need to push back and have some requirements of their own because there are women out there who aren't entitled, delusional and content with sitting back while men do all of the work.

I'm keeping my standards and I don't care who has a problem with it.

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
The female version of you is all around and nikkas can't tell who they are:patrice:

Lol, I believe 90% women have that mentality when it comes to dudes whether they know it or not. That's why it's better to just focus on yourself, and make yourself the most desirable person in the room. If there is no upgrade then you're golden.

But so much work goes into that :mjcry:

1stPick

Banned
Daps
And thats why i'm single and don't chase after a woman unless I really REALLY like her and can tell the feeling is mutual

Other than that I could give a fukk less what a chick think, says, or does.

This, fuking desperate thirsty motherfukkers fukked the game up for everybody so this is how guys who are above the bullshyt have to play it now

Yesterday

Banned
Daps
Nice thread

If someone is strong enough then they won't change their principles and standards because other men are too pathetic to have any expectations for women. I wish more men would keep their standards instead of lowering them and giving in to society's wants. I hate when men admit that they have to play by women's rules because it's the way things are. It's not the way things are. It's the way certain men let it be.

Men who want women to care about spending money from time to time and doesn't want to pay for everything himself should keep that principle instead of dropping it and being desperate for vagina. Another example is actually caring about a woman making an effort to be entertaining. Men are expected to be funny, have good social skills and be interesting yet the same case does not apply to women in general. A man who wants a woman to make an effort to entertain them by showing them new things should keep this principal instead of settling. You see so many men complaining about how they have to do all of these things while women don't have to. Those who complain need to push back and have some requirements of their own because there are women out there who aren't entitled, delusional and content with sitting back while men do all of the work.

I'm keeping my standards and I don't care who has a problem with it.
I think what it boils down to is when women date, they are looking for someone to validate their self perceived "worth" rather than looking for someone to make them happy internally. That's why you have women out here side-eyeing a man for taking them on a coffee date or a park rather than a place where you spend money. Many women view their worth by how much they can manipulate men and get from them in different situation. Rather than deriving that value from their own accomplishments and confidence.

The finest women I know will have just as great of a time at Nobu as they will at Harold's chicken because they know men will value them regardless of how much they spend. The insecure ones are the ones who won't accept a date at the museum.

Solo ✧✦✧

King of the eXoticals. "FIRsT and LAst wARNiNg"
Daps
I think what it boils down to is when women date, they are looking for someone to validate their self perceived "worth" rather than looking for someone to make them happy internally. That's why you have women out here side-eyeing a man for taking them on a coffee date or a park rather than a place where you spend money. Many women view their worth by how much they can manipulate men and get from them in different situation. Rather than deriving that value from their own accomplishments and confidence.

The finest women I know will have just as great of a time at Nobu as they will at Harold's chicken because they know men will value them regardless of how much they spend. The insecure ones are the ones who won't accept a date at the museum.
Agreed. Good point.

Status
Not open for further replies.