Status
Not open for further replies.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Serious question?

Is all hope lost once a chick has become a bedwen
Do you have what it takes to reform a chick with bedwench tendencies? :lupe:

Note: azalia Banks used to be a bedwench but today she is essentially a freedom fighter/revolutionary. So it can happen

:mjpls:
Happens all the time.

They hit 30, metatbolism slows down, get a little fun gut and humble themselves in the face of the new models. Now they wanna read books, talk about metaphysics, the black struggle and what not. Most still dont learn their lesson at this pivotal moment and squander the remainder of their youth trying to fukk young guys.

bytches are so dumb sometimes.

hatechall

Banned
Daps
Reppin
universe
Brohams, black women who date interracially for faulty reasons are a small minority. So small that you're highly unlikely to encounter such a person in real life, let alone get the chance to reform her. Besides, the only thing that can reform people like that is anti-black racism and the realization that they'll never be accepted by others.

Most black women who date interracially do not put whites on a pedestal or bash black men. Insecurity might make you think that they do, but they don't. Y'all are obsessed with, like, a teeny tiny fraction of a tiny fraction.

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
Brohams, black women who date interracially for faulty reasons are a small minority. So small that you're highly unlikely to encounter such a person in real life, let alone get the chance to reform her. Besides, the only thing that can reform people like that is anti-black racism and the realization that they'll never be accepted by others.

Most black women who date interracially do not put whites on a pedestal or bash black men. Insecurity might make you think that they do, but they don't. Y'all are obsessed with, like, a teeny tiny fraction of a tiny fraction.

:laff: :troll:

hatechall

Banned
Daps
Reppin
universe

We have nikkas posting threads crying about prostitutes who refuse to service black men.
Grown men crying about non-black hoes don't like them, but yall worried about "bedwenches".
You're obviously insecure about black women dating interracially. Not an insult but it's the truth.:yeshrug:

Suicide King

#OldBlack
Daps
Yes.

It happened to my cousin. Moved from the Bronx to the suburbs when she was young; ONLY dated white guys in middle school and high school. Met a black guy that I knew, that was "nerdy" (idk how to describe him). And they've been together for about 4 years.

I know my uncle is like :whew: Because he didn't want either of his kids w/ whites.

Basically.

They either go with betas or c00ns, they still want all the advantages of being with someone less aggressive. This is why they do it in the first place.

InDePickWest

Im Not American
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
deify the existence of whites, in this case white males

the vast majority of interracial relationships involving blacks have this dynamic. nikkas go hard on swirlers cuz yall take it to another level, your ilk goes through great lengths to intellectualize their self hate & contempt of black males.
How I hate Black men when my single father is one and a bytch got 7 older brothers :mjlol:

The_Truth

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
th

"Once you start down the path of the Dark Side, forever will it dominate your life. Consume you, it will"

Yesterday

Banned
Daps
I browse multiple forums and of when the topic of discussion involves dating the opposite sex the expectations seem to be trending in opposite directions.

When you look at discussions on female dominated forums like LSA or relationship sub forums, when the topic is male standards 90% of the instigators have a traditional outlook. Men are still largely expected to pay for everything and provide financial security for even women we barely know. Men are only expected to pursue and chase. Men are expected to be chivalrous, we are expected to put in all the work when courting without getting anything reciprocal effort. Men aren't expected to ask for anything or have any expectations, men are trashed even if we hint at sex. The financial standards we're held to are obviously high. I seen women allude that men should break bread for sex even if it's the woman who wants to do it. We are expected to provide value for femininity, no matter the circumstance nor quality.

But then I look at threads on male dominated sites and when the topic is how many partners a woman has, 50% of the comments are "everyone has a past". When discussing cooking and domestication men are like " I don't need her to cook or clean". I see nuccas on the coli justifying the actions of sluts, hyping up mediocre women and then wonder why average chicks have their heads up their asses.

If we are still being expected to put women on a pedestal, why are we lowering our standards to accept women of low value when they don't even value themselves? It's weird because as I get older, more experienced and more valuable financially and emotionally, my standards become more stringent. Is this mindset more of the influx of simp mentality? Men of today really need to know our worth, and stop settling for anything with a vagina. fuk is wrong with y'all?

Scott Larock

Its hard leaving thecoli but I gotta find a way...
Daps
Reppin
Hell
It's just tough talk coming from females, they know reality is different than sitting on a forum shouting nonsense when in real life it don't work this way.

Some ladies will never settle but a good amount do, they simply have too in order to have a man, not just black women cuz you can't judge reality from black women but most women as a whole in a sense they kinda have to get real when it comes to men.

I'm sure all women want a rich dude but lets get real.

The internet for many is a escape from a painful reality, it's a drug, liquor, weed for alot of people who need to relax and chill.

Real talk, I was browsing LSA years back and this nikka was in weave and a nightgown, nikka really thought he's a woman.

He was bragging how he got some dikk:dahell:

Where else could a nikka like that go to be amoung his peers? He seeked the approval of ladies online cuz offline he getting clowned:myman:

Faggit:birdman:

Status
Not open for further replies.