• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mandarin Duck

Majestic and Highfalutin
Daps
Reppin
Ponds
He right, though. You got to explore to see other black women from other plaves. Being trapped in NY and settling for less is doing you a massive disservice.
The irony.
I've thought to myself several times "I bet there's a black woman in NY who'd be perfect for me"
I live in a very small town and trust me, you are lucky to be around the beautiful black women NY has to offer.

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
The irony.
I've thought to myself several times "I bet there's a black woman in NY who'd be perfect for me"
I live in a very small town and trust me, you are lucky to be around the beautiful black women NY has to offer.

If you from a small town, of course NY will be an upgrade. If you from NY, going overseas is an upgrade. Plus most of the women who are the most gassed up in NY CAME from elsewhere

havoc

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Live your own life
Actually those relationships tend to be the most volatile of all IR relatioships. I wonder why that is? Youd think a black man could make it work with a woman who didn't have a weave or attitude.
Some black men have a misconception of black women. They think all black women carrying themselves with nasty attitudes and won't support them. Those fools don't realize white men are having issues with their own women. It isn't gravy on the other side of the fence.

Mandarin Duck

Majestic and Highfalutin
Daps
Reppin
Ponds
If you from a small town, of course NY will be an upgrade. If you from NY, going overseas is an upgrade. Plus most of the women who are the most gassed up in NY CAME from elsewhere
I don't give a shyt about where they came from, they're in NY and you are.
Some of y'all don't realize how good you have it then wanna complain about bullshyt.
If you went overseas you'd be complaining about those women for a completely different reason.

semtex

:)
Daps
The average black American chick hates my personality type. I'm:

1)introverted
2) sarcastic
3) not a Christian (not religious at all). :mjpls:

They love me physically but as far as long term serious shyt goes :patrice:

Wild self

Supporter
Daps
I don't give a shyt about where they came from, they're in NY and you are.
Some of y'all don't realize how good you have it then wanna complain about bullshyt.
If you went overseas you'd be complaining about those women for a completely different reason.

Nah, I been to other areas and I never been happier over there in terms of talking to people and associating myself to them. I been overseas for quite a bit and seen how these women get down with American brehs. :shaq:

Once you experience shyt like that, you can't go backwards and tolerate bullshyt behavior.

user1

Pro
Daps
Yes. Men who have for the past few decades come from broken homes, tenuous links to employment, the lowest rates of higher education, crime ridden neighborhoods, mass incarceration....

...but are on the coli fearing that they will lose half to their ex wives. they probably don't know a single damn married couple.

That sounds bitter as hell. They ALL come from broken homes?

user1

Pro
Daps

1)introverted
2) sarcastic

Funny you say that. I have the same problem on the opposite spectrum. Such is life.

Wild self

Supporter
Daps

1)introverted
2) sarcastic

YEah,some black women, you gotta be Eddie Murphy, Pac, and Tariq Nasheed in one :snoop:

The thing is, if you stay local, you gonna get angrier. Regardless, I still will marry a black woman that ain't on the c00n tip, but in the meantime, I know what to do with them judgmental harlots that be on that unrealistic tip.

Status
Not open for further replies.