Reppin
Triple O.G. Bunchy Carter
:ohhh: who that chick?

miracle watts; her body is fake. But still :noah:

tumblr_mfi7btblLH1r28ar7o6_400.gif

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps
No that's you just offering up an excuse for colorism trying to compare it with what white dudes do in order to demonstrate that black men aren't uniquely hateful toward their own. "white boys do it too" :mindblown:

Call it caping all you what but you got to admire a group of men who while they still manage to date out and thirst after foreign women, their women are still on top even in their minds. When they do date out there is still this belief, whether true for every case or not, that they are settling for second best. Meanwhile...

Not sure why you bringing up black women.
I am not making excuses for colorism. I am just saying how they practice their own version of favoritism that mirrors what we have in our community. I do not support favoritism/colorism

They even practice worshiping women of other races in how they worship asians.

Im bringing up light skin black women because you brought up blond white women.

No I do not admire white men who throughout history raped black women.

Last edited:

K.O.N.Y

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NEW YORK CITY
$

Why does it bother you so much? :pachaha:

No offense to AA women but once you've been exposed to East Africans, British Black Women and women from certain Carribbean Islands, its like....:lawd:

Better than those clown dudes who go for CACs

:beli:

You can easily find that amongst AA women. Same shyt up north brehs tell other up north brehs about southern AA women:camby:

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
:beli:

You can easily find that amongst AA women. Same shyt up north brehs tell other up north brehs about southern AA women:camby:

He right, though. You got to explore to see other black women from other plaves. Being trapped in NY and settling for less is doing you a massive disservice.

K.O.N.Y

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NEW YORK CITY
Staying in one area your whole life, no matter how exciting it is, is still staying in one area. How can you grow if you reduce yourself to one area?
I have no problems with that. Im against dudes that feel like its ok to look at black American women as less than their Caribbean/African counterparts. American brehs that do that are doing some grade A intra-ethnic c00ning with that shyt

1stPick

Banned
Daps
I have no problems with that. Im against dudes that feel like its ok to look at black American women as less than their Caribbean/African counterparts. American brehs that do that are doing some grade A intra-ethnic c00ning with that shyt
I dont breh, its just preference.

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps

Nah, it ain't c00nin if you looking for a(n) (obvious) black woman from another area. The reason why dudes do that is because after seeing how black women are overseas, it's pretty hard to go backwards attitude wise :ld:

Hell, most native NY women are :ehh: and nothing special. It's always the outside women that are the most appreciated

Status
Not open for further replies.