Is Liggins the fukkING GOAT

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Daps
According to who? You or them?

Because all over those white sites they love the submissiveness of Asian chicks.

They value submissive types which is plenty in Asian culture over white feminist types

Take of that cape miss lol.

ive been to white men forums and they do not big up Asian chicks like that, a lot of them actually call them ugly and call them racial slurs.

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
The average black American chick hates my personality type. I'm:

1)introverted
2) sarcastic
3) not a Christian (not religious at all). :mjpls:

They love me physically but as far as long term serious shyt goes :patrice:
i know your pain breh :mjcry:

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps
ive been to white men forums and they do not big up Asian chicks like that, a lot of them actually call them ugly and call them racial slurs.
Im not talking about st0rmfr0nt with yo trolling ass lol.

I'm taking about actual forums especially gaming and anime forums.

Especially the white guys who like anime. They go crazy over Asian chicks especially the ones who cosplay :sas2:

Last edited:

Tae

All Star
Daps
70 percent of Japanese chicks in north America marry cacs

Yes, 70% of Japanese chicks marrying white men not 70% of white men marrying Japanese chicks. Japanese/Asain women probably hype up white men more than white men hype them up.

GilSho

Veteran
Daps
Yes, 70% of Japanese chicks marrying white men not 70% of white men marrying Japanese chicks. Japanese/Asain women probably hype up white men more than white men hype them up.
:stopitslime:

You don't even believe this shyt.

Blackout

Daps
If there more Asain women marrying white men then there are white men marrying Asain women, what's so hard to believe. :camby:
Well white men are higher via population compared to Asian women

GilSho

Veteran
Daps
If there more Asain women marrying white men then there are white men marrying Asain women, what's so hard to believe. :camby:
No way you can be this daft. You're definitely on another trolling spree.

Arishok

No
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The 'Go
The average black American chick hates my personality type. I'm:

1)introverted
2) sarcastic
3) not a Christian (not religious at all). :mjpls:

They love me physically but as far as long term serious shyt goes :patrice:
I'm also introverted and sarcastic, yet I make friends with black men a lot faster than black women that could have something to do with it :patrice:

Tae

All Star
Daps
Well white men are higher via population compared to Asian women

I know, what is your point. Are you following the conversation?
@mariahcooper said that Asian chicks hype up white men more than white men hype up Asian chicks and then EmporerReinScarf mentioned some stat that 70% of Japanese women marry white men. From that stat it is easy to conclude that Japanese/Asian American women have bigger thing for white men than white men have for them on average.
If 1/2 Asian women said they have a preference for white men v.s 1/20 white men who say they have a preference for Asian women; despite white men having a larger population, on average the population of Asian women has a bigger thing for white men than the population of white men has for Asian women.

No way you can be this daft. You're definitely on another trolling spree.

Breh, now is probably a good time for you to :camby:

Last edited:

Blackout

Daps
I know, what is your point. Are you following the conversation?
MariahCooper said that Asian chicks hype up white men more than white men hype up Asian chicks and then EmporerReinScarf mentioned some stat that 70% of Japanese women marry white men. From that stat it is easy to conclude that Japanese/Asian American women have bigger thing for white men than white men have for them on average.
If 1/2 Asian women said they have a preference for white men v.s 1/20 white men who say they have a preference for Asian women; despite white men having a larger population on average the population of Asian women has a bigger thing for white men than the population of white men has for Asian women.
This is the US though.

Every non black race of women have a preference for white men thanks to white supremacy. :dead:

African American sistas in general are the only ones who are known to have many within who resist white men.

Therefore the deciding factor would be on which race white men choose the embrace which as ive seen are asians.

Status
Not open for further replies.