Not open for further replies.

AntiVenom

Bedwench & Armchair Militant Killer
Daps
Reppin
NULL
2uq2o34.jpg

:sas2:

i hope you guys are taking note in here.

these are the queens that some of you are waiting for. :pachaha:

good luck on that bullshyt train. Take em seriously if you want to.

Sunalmighty

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Oakland, Ca
Honestly man from the shyt ive dealt with in the past, i was cool on black women. Being a brother whose foundation is Christ, I realized it wasn't them. It was me being outside of the will of god. Ive learned to trust the lord in all walks of life and to seek his counsel on all matters. He revealed my wife to me and she is black. I can say that i know this woman is in love with me and believes god for all the things in this life god has for us. She gave me my 1st son and is an excellent mother and wife. God has a plan man.

Tae

All Star
Daps

tumblr_mp8m8nHiDA1rsme2fo1_500.gif

if the wife was a stay at home mother, and there is two kids and a matrimonial home yes a man even making 18 will be getting fleeced

Damn sure not in New York City, and not in San Fran or L.A. either. In Atlanta maybe, but please do remember that 18.00 per hour for a 40 work week is approximately 35,000 per year and that has to feed 4 mouths. :usure:

Tae

All Star
Daps
i hope you guys are taking note in here.

these are the queens that some of you are waiting for. :pachaha:

good luck on that bullshyt train. Take em seriously if you want to.

And these are some of the "kings" black women are waiting for: :beli:

B92xSKXIQAA3jDG.jpg

Perhaps she just got sick of waiting :sas2: I say congrats to her, one less single angry black woman, one more happy black woman :salute:

AntiVenom

Bedwench & Armchair Militant Killer
Daps
Reppin
NULL
And these are some of the "kings" black women are waiting for: :beli:

B92xSKXIQAA3jDG.jpg

Perhaps she just got sick of waiting :sas2: I say congrats to her, one less single angry black woman, one more happy black woman :salute:

do me a favor and fukk, slut.

i wasnt talking about the woman in her picture. i was talking about the bytch that posted it trying to get a rise out of black men. :rudy:

stupid slut. bedwench sympathizers are just as bad as bedwenches themselves. take your caping ass on somewhere :cape:

Tae

All Star
Daps
do me a favor and fukk, slut.

i wasnt talking about the woman in her picture. i was talking about the bytch that posted it trying to get a rise out of black men. :rudy:

stupid slut. bedwench sympathizers are just as bad as bedwenches themselves. take your caping ass on somewhere :cape:

Oh okay. :ohhh:
And I don't cape for bedwenches:usure:, I cape for black women's happiness. :camby:

LadySimone

Banned
Daps
So we gonna pretend that there aren't many more white women that would go with him. :snoop:

Billion zuckerberg or the dude at Harvard? In his circle he was not a very desirable man. Some of the comments made after elliot rodgers killing spree was that he should have gotten with Asian girls. Asian girls would have liked his ol weird ass but naw he wanted those high value "heavenly blondes". So it's a little known secret that low value white dudes hook up with high value Asian women.

This situation manages to send two messages: white girls are still goat and even woat white dudes have a chance with hi value women outside his circle

But black men send the opposite message when they thirst foreigners.

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps
Billion zuckerberg or the dude at Harvard? In his circle he was not a very desirable man. Some of the comments made after elliot rodgers killing spree was that he should have gotten with Asian girls. Asian girls would have liked his ol weird ass but naw he wanted those high value "heavenly blondes". So it's a little known secret that low value white dudes hook up with high value Asian women.

This situation manages to send two messages: white girls are still goat and even woat white dudes have a chance with hi value women outside his circle

But black men send the opposite message when they thirst foreigners.
Actually it shows that blond women are praised by most of them over other white chicks, just like on our side we have light skin black chicks being praised over other types of black women.

Still doesn't show how Asians are less valued lol.

As for Elliot they told him he should of fukked a black women in those forums. I've seen them tell each other that if they are having a hard time getting laid they can always fukk a black chick.

White men aren't like you make them out to be

Take off that cape miss. They wouldn't save you

Last edited:

LadySimone

Banned
Daps
Actually it shows that blond women are praised by most of them over other white chicks, just like on our side we have light skin black chicks being praised over other types of black women.

Still doesn't show how Asians are less valued lol.

As for Elliot they told him he should of fukked a black women in those forums. I've seen them tell each other that if they are having a hard time getting laid they can always fukk a black chick.

White men aren't like you make them out to be

Take off that cape miss. They wouldn't save you

No that's you just offering up an excuse for colorism trying to compare it with what white dudes do in order to demonstrate that black men aren't uniquely hateful toward their own. "white boys do it too" :mindblown:

Call it caping all you what but you got to admire a group of men who while they still manage to date out and thirst after foreign women, their women are still on top even in their minds. When they do date out there is still this belief, whether true for every case or not, that they are settling for second best. Meanwhile...

Not sure why you bringing up black women.

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
half breed kids
lead to quarter grandkids
lead to you just being that nikka on the wall

Yup, and they'll take your wealth and give it back to their people. nikkas love impregnating women that don't look like them and wonder why, after hitting 60 years of age and grandchildren walking, they messed up their DNA lineage.

Status
Not open for further replies.