Is Liggins the fukkING GOAT

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

The_Truth

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
No that's you just offering up an excuse for colorism trying to compare it with what white dudes do in order to demonstrate that black men aren't uniquely hateful toward their own. "white boys do it too" :mindblown:

Call it caping all you what but you got to admire a group of men who while they still manage to date out and thirst after foreign women, their women are still on top even in their minds. When they do date out there is still this belief, whether true for every case or not, that they are settling for second best. Meanwhile...

Not sure why you bringing up black women.
What is there to admire about this?

user1

Pro
Daps
Can u elaborate?

I'm very sarcastic and quick with the wit. I'm also an introvert so I tend to rub men I'm interested in the wrong way. I make a joke, and since I'm usually quiet, the sarcasm is either read wrong or I'm seen as aggressive or too upfront (I tend to be blunt on top of my sarcasm). I also have had no problem asking a man out. Haven't had much luck on that but I ain't never scared. If I want something I believe I should go after it (or him). Ain't gonna lie, the older I get the harder it is. But I think I'm a solid catch. Just as an introvert it's hard to see certain parts of my personality form the get go :manny:. I can seem standoffish and I'm aware of that but there is only so much of "me" I can compromise.

The_Truth

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Besides, Imagine me and my white wife being 45, but I look like I'm still 30 and my white wife looking like she 60. How does that look? :sas1:

Not good. Not good at all.
This is one of the main reasons I can't marry a white women. I'ma be walking around looking half my age and she is gonna be walking around looking twice her age. Can't do it.

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
This is one of the main reasons I can't marry a white women. I'ma be walking around looking half my age and she is gonna be walking around looking twice her age. Can't do it.

Yep, brehs that do so have no Idea that shyt will look :scust: in the later years of marriage. Just get yourself a black woman that ages gracefully like you :blessed:

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps
Basically if Tyler perry saw me he'd try to cast me as the "light skinned knight in shining armor" hero that saves the broken down black woman in his next film
He wouldn't even put me in his films cuz black nerds most likely dont exist in his movies lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.