Is Liggins the fukkING GOAT

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

LadySimone

Banned
Daps
According to who?

All over those white sites they love the submissiveness of Asian chicks.

They value submissive types over feminist types

Take of that cape miss.

Yea and they older dudes that high value women don't want so they use their white privlege to get an Asian chick they don't deserve.

LadySimone

Banned
Daps
So we gonna pretend that there aren't younger white dudes with Asian chicks?

Mark Zuckerburg aka Facebook creator himself has an Asian chick. :dead:

I was waiting for mark to show up. Same dude that got dissed by a white girl?

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
asian dudes love white women, i see it all the time in toronto and same in vancouver

koreans, japanese, chinese

25YOUTHS!!

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Marriage? Def. black woman, more specifically Somali.
As far doing my thing right now it's whoever I find attractive, tho tbh I don't see myself dating a white chick again. No hate, just my preference.

I think the whole PAWG thing is over-exaggerated on here, mostly for comedy. The stats say most people will marry within their own race/culture/community

Tae

All Star
Daps
How does that work? Simple. Leave or shut the fukk up.

You dont read a thread that upsets if all youre going to do is bytch whine and complain.:comeon:

Cry elsewhere. Preferably to people that actually care.

Breh, she doesn't have an issue with the thread she has a issue with some of the comments. You telling her not to read the comments makes no sense. You're better telling her to put the users on ignore.
Now take your bytching and crying elsewhere. :camby:

AntiVenom

Bedwench & Armchair Militant Killer
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Breh, she doesn't have an issue with the thread she has a issue with some of the comments. You telling her not to read the comments makes no sense. You're better telling her to put the users on ignore.
Now take your bytching and crying elsewhere. :camby:
i stand by what i told that bytch. now shut the fukk up because i dont think anyone asked you.

and stop derailing this thread with your bullshyt.

Tae

All Star
Daps
You
i stand by what i told that bytch. now shut the fukk up because i dont think anyone asked you.

and stop derailing this thread with your bullshyt.

You responded to me breh. You always get hot when people call out your bs. :umad: :russ:

Tae

All Star
Daps
I wish I made $18 an hour..Id do alright then

You mean to tell me thats laughable :mjcry:

Depends on where you live. $18 may be big money down south but up north and in places like L.A. or SanFran its not much, especially to start a family with. :manny:
Either way, no judge is going to give half of a working class man's salary to his ex-wife; not unless it is going to child support but you'll have to pay child support whether you marry the woman or not.

KOOL-AID

I Pitty Da Fool
Supporter
Daps
Depends on where you live. $18 may be big money down south but up north and in places like L.A. or SanFran its not much, especially to start a family with. :manny:
Either way, no judge is going to give half of a working class man's salary to his ex-wife; not unless it is going to child support but you'll have to pay child support whether you marry the woman or not.
hi :smile:

InDePickWest

Im Not American
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Well I live in LA but I agree to support a family..NO.

To support my Netflix, Hulu, fast food, rent, phone bill, hair salon, and nic-nacs. YES:mj:

InDePickWest

Im Not American
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
shut the fukk up bedwench. :scust:

no one cares about your justifications for your c00nery.
2uq2o34.jpg

:sas2:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4

if the wife was a stay at home mother, and there is two kids and a matrimonial home yes a man even making 18 will be getting fleeced

Status
Not open for further replies.