Is Liggins the fukkING GOAT

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Medulla Oblongata

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
It's the biggest myth here by far. Right up there with the myth that most of the people here are white.
In one topic on here (that topic with the pro Black chick), I asked who lusts after these PAWGs like this site claims and I'm still waiting for an answer:sas1:

But if you wanna argue otherwise:yeshrug:

mrken12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
@Yup even promoted an IR dating forum in this thread.
dahellakeem-png.1059

http://www.thecoli.com/posts/12229652/

Cat lady y'all. She's going to be lonely as hell. Unless she has one of those domestic partners. :mjpls:
tumblr_inline_mtnt5evaV71qbxntw.png

Mandarin Duck

Majestic and Highfalutin
Daps
Reppin
Ponds
Love these threads.

The Coli Kumbaya choir come out in full force. Any other thread on 'blackness' always takes an extreme angle until it's time to marry black women and then 'But but love has no colour'.
:wow:

Dev2103

All Star
Daps
yeah i mean messing with "other" girls was cool and all just out of curiosity and getting it out of your system and what not but i wouldnt say I have that much in common with non black. just more comfortable with black girls...slightly militant too so yeah

Last edited:

InDePickWest

Im Not American
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
right. cosign posts that shyt on black men but whine when black women get shyt on in a predominantly black male forum. :sas1:

This is why no one jumps up to your rescue,bedwench.
You havent figured out my whole existance on here..I perakeet nikkas.I dont take this site too seriously, breh. How many times you see dudes cosign a male thot but scold a female one? Claim a chick is a gold digger for wanting a rich dude but cosign dudes wanting the baddest bytch and the baddest bytch only? 80% of my posts is to keep nikkas up in arms. They only pay attention to my fukkery/hypocrisy cuz I'm female. We're ok.

AntiVenom

Bedwench & Armchair Militant Killer
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You havent figured out my whole existance on here..I perakeet nikkas.I dont take this site too seriously, breh. How many times you see dudes cosign a male thot but scold a female one? Claim a chick is a gold digger for wanting a rich dude but cosign dudes wanting the baddest bytch and the baddest bytch only? 80% of my posts is to keep nikkas up in arms. They only pay attention to my fukkery/hypocrisy cuz I'm female. We're ok.

shut the fukk up bedwench. :scust:

no one cares about your justifications for your c00nery.

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps
There is a subset of white dudes who like Asian chicks. They tend not to be high value desirable.
According to who? You or them?

Because all over those white sites they love the submissiveness of Asian chicks.

They value submissive types which is plenty in Asian culture over white feminist types

Take of that cape miss lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.