• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

AntiVenom

Bedwench & Armchair Militant Killer
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm getting serious with this Latina chick right now. I wish I could've been with a black woman but life doesn't work that way. She knows I love black women and finds that intimidating. She thinks I'll leave her for a black woman but I'm not winning like I used to with BW :mjcry: I didn't purposely seek to date outside my race ,it just happened. We've discussed marriage and she's down for it when I get out of school and situatSo there's that. Married black women brehs

why get serious if what really have your heart set on is a bw? doesnt make sense to me. All youll do is make both you and her miserable.

Love these threads.

The Coli Kumbaya choir come out in full force. Any other thread on 'blackness' always takes an extreme angle until it's time to marry black women and then 'But but love has no colour'.

dont like it dont read it :yeshrug:

HideoKojima

DOOM, all capitals, no trick spellin'
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Georgia, Home of the trillest
why get serious if what really have your heart set on is a bw? doesnt make sense to me. All youll do is make both you and her miserable.

I love her genuinely. :ld: it just would've been more ideal for her to be African American(retiring W/E. African chicks), y'know. It's not causing conflict. Those kids though :mjcry:

AntiVenom

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I love her genuinely. :ld: it just would've been more ideal for her to be African American(retiring W/E. African chicks), y'know. It's not causing conflict. Those kids though :mjcry:

I just think that youre selling yourself short man. Your post just sounded like you weren't fully satisfied with the situation....and if you arent maybe consider not taking that leap until you feel that you are or are with someone that fully satisfies you. and i feel that black men dont hear this enough.

Good luck either way man.

Cynic

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
African American black women are the goat:camby::ufdup:

Travel outside the U.S. first breh
full

You can deal with these fatherless thots and baby mamas

I'll scoop me a submissive black woman

jamesbrownwowdance-gif.5574

As lon

Tae

All Star
Daps

How exactly does that work? :patrice:I thought the purpose of these threads is to read the comments.

I'm getting serious with this Latina chick right now. I wish I could've been with a black woman but life doesn't work that way. She knows I love black women and finds that intimidating. She thinks I'll leave her for a black woman but I'm not winning like I used to with BW :mjcry: I didn't purposely seek to date outside my race ,it just happened. We've discussed marriage and she's down for it when I get out of school and situatSo there's that. Married black women brehs

How old are you and how long have you been seeing her?

AntiVenom

Daps
Reppin
NULL
How exactly does that work? :patrice:I thought the purpose of these threads is to read the comments.

How does that work? Simple. Leave or shut the fukk up.

You dont read a thread that upsets if all youre going to do is bytch whine and complain.:comeon:

Cry elsewhere. Preferably to people that actually care.

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
White problems? save that bullshyt for someone that doesnt know. FOH.

Ive seen several good black men get dragged through court and fukked over by their BLACK exwives. So miss me with that shyt. The courts dont side with men....and damn sure arent known to be friendly towards black men.

your situation isnt unique. Ive heard this before.

and hey I dont blame you. But if you prefer a black women then youre going to probably have to move away from your location or find one from another environment. You have to set yourself up if its only black women that youre interested in. You may even have to be prepared to spend some money just to get there or bring her out to you. Thats the only hope for you i bet. I wish you good luck either way man
Yeah dudes story not unique but with dudes like this you have to also kick the real just like we would to a chick. Cats can't be crying that the equivalent of Instagram that's don't want them then the next thread its fukk them hoes I don't fukk with them anyway. Most times I hear this story at least online (cause it rarely happens IRL) dudes always mentioning this types of broads dissing them. Its rarely the "wifable" chicks not giving them play its the jawns on the scene. If that's not what they into I don't know why they having problems and if they are into that they need to one be honest with themselves and two play by those rules. Can't switch the rules of the game when its many people like he said prospering. Dude lives at home, with no car, and wondering why them types of chicks ain't going for that. shyt that's that everybody gets a trophy flow and we all know the world don't work like that.

Status
Not open for further replies.