Status
Not open for further replies.

Arishok

No
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The 'Go
Tell that to the black men after civil rights...........who could only get janitor jobs while AA women took housing and benefits and better jobs from white men all while calling themselves

Strong independent black women​

full

Are you from a two parent home ?

CXapxaU.gif

If not just like most AA women you'd get curved into the friendzone, short term fling, bootycall category.........

neyaNJ8.gif

Black women that can cook, clean
are submissive and NEVER divorce

L5Spqde.gif

Parents been married for 26 years :blessed:

Solo ✧✦✧

King of the eXoticals. "FIRsT and LAst wARNiNg"
Daps
I'll marry whoever is best for me. I don't care what color she is. I refuse to confine my marriage pool to just one race.
Best post in this thread. This should especially be the case for people who are choosy. I can't afford to throw away opportunities because of race and I refuse to be limited.

AntiVenom

Bedwench & Armchair Militant Killer
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Best post in this thread. This should especially be the case for people who are choosy. I can't afford to throw away opportunities because of race and I refuse to be limited.

Best post and most sensible. :whew:

Killer Instinct

To live in hearts we leave behind is to never die.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO
Tell that to the black men after civil rights...........who could only get janitor jobs while AA women took housing and benefits and better jobs from white men all while calling themselves

Strong independent black women​

:wow:

At30wecashout

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I honestly don't know, because I plan to have dual citizenship in a few years and do some travel. I'm 4months away from being out of the debt hole and can start saving to move around:blessed:

To be honest though, if I marry a bw(not sold on marriage for a ton of reasons) it would likely have to be
An American one. No amount of wishing of praying it away will change my American upbringing and mindset, my years in the hood, my years out of the hood, etc. I like culture shock as much as the next Breh, but an American bw who desires travel would be a first-round draft pick :wow:

However, I don't know and won't pretend to know. I just know how fukked my family tree can be if I pick the wrong one:bryan:

Mr Rager

Leader of the Delinquents
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Mars
RACE or COLOR has nothing to do with TRUE LOVE. You will miss out on a lot of GREAT people if you think like that. You're either REAL or FAKE in my opinion. Being BLACK has nothing to do with it.

I normally think you're an idiot but I actually agree with this :obama:

Yehuda

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Already married to one :banderas:

fukk I look like waking up next to a chink or a devil everyday of my life??? :mjlol:

fukk outta here with this "I can't help who I fall in love with" bullshyt :camby:

Last edited:

At30wecashout

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Some of these dudes need too visit this site:http://www.whitewomenblackmen.com/forum/
There you can find the girls that would be interested in you and you can stop talking about black women.
:scust:Forum layout.

One thing about the black partner and white partner pairings, man I would hate to be in a heated argument.
I have seen what two black people can say to each other, and what strangers of different races could say to each other. I can just imagine :yeshrug: At whatever a non-bw would say in an argument so she goes for the throat with something racist. Had this chick jokingly call me Ebola at work one time and I made sure to light her ass up with ether (in fun) but having someone you are supposed to love going there???

Lord have mercy.

What could we possibly say to little 5'2 Danica that could trump her dropping the N-word:wow:

Status
Not open for further replies.