Is Liggins the fukkING GOAT

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tae

All Star
Daps
Love these threads.

The Coli Kumbaya choir come out in full force. Any other thread on 'blackness' always takes an extreme angle until it's time to marry black women and then 'But but love has no colour'.

tumblr_nahx2bBQUR1tq4of6o1_500.gif

onelastdeath

Banned
Daps
For one, I'd prefer not to get married at all, but in the case that I do, I hope she's black. I want to raise black kids and have a proud black family and raise black men and women. The other side of it is if you actually find it somewhere else, then I can't say I would automatically reject it because they weren't black. She won't be white though, I know that for a fact.

HideoKojima

DOOM, all capitals, no trick spellin'
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Georgia, Home of the trillest
I'm getting serious with this Latina chick right now. I wish I could've been with a black woman but life doesn't work that way. She knows I love black women and finds that intimidating. She thinks I'll leave her for a black woman but I'm not winning like I used to with BW :mjcry: I didn't purposely seek to date outside my race ,it just happened. We've discussed marriage and she's down for it when I get out of school and situatSo there's that. Married black women brehs

Status
Not open for further replies.