You can deal with these fatherless thots and baby mamas

I'll scoop me a submissive black woman

jamesbrownwowdance-gif.5574

As lon
Having a great father and no kids :blessed:

Daps
Reppin
Yes. I know It

Want my children to look like me... and my wife to be able to understand the dynamic of being black. I've dealt with a lot of spanish chicks and a few cacs, like someone else posted it takes way too much effort to inform them, that's if they care to understand. Plus I can't deal w/ always being the odd one out at family gatherings. Regardless if everyone loves you, you'll always be the "negrito" FOH w/ that shyt... :camby:

HideoKojima

DOOM, all capitals, no trick spellin'
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Georgia, Home of the trillest
How exactly does that work? :patrice:I thought the purpose of these threads is to read the comments.

How old are you and how long have you been seeing her?
21, it'll be six months next month. I don't plan on getting married soon :whoa: but it's something we've discussed because things are getting serious and I'm graduating in a year and a half.

I'm not getting anything better than her. So ima lock it down :wow:

Cynic

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
AA women have been a solid ROCK in the black community since we've arrived here. Stop it:scust:

Tell that to the black men after civil rights...........who could only get janitor jobs while AA women took housing and benefits and better jobs from white men all while calling themselves

Strong independent black women​

full

Having a great father and no kids :blessed:

Are you from a two parent home ?

CXapxaU.gif

If not just like most AA women you'd get curved into the friendzone, short term fling, bootycall category.........

neyaNJ8.gif

Black women that can cook, clean
are submissive and NEVER divorce

L5Spqde.gif

K.O.N.Y

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NEW YORK CITY
Tell that to the black men after civil rights...........who could only get janitor jobs while AA women took housing and benefits and better jobs from white men all while calling themselves

Strong independent black women​

full

Are you from a two parent home ?

CXapxaU.gif

If not just like most AA women you'd get curved into the friendzone, short term fling, bootycall category.........

neyaNJ8.gif

Black women that can cook, clean
are submissive and NEVER divorce

L5Spqde.gif

Scientist nikkas study black American women because they have the lowest suicide rates. Society ask a lot of black American women without giving any thing back in return. Let that marinate for a bit

1stPick

Banned
Daps
Scientist nikkas study black American women because they have the lowest suicide rates. Society ask a lot of black American women without giving any thing back in return. Let that marinate for a bit
The only thing society asks of Black American women is to not open their legs for complete scumbags and find a nice respectable black man to settle down with and raise a family

Cynic

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

How does that apply to marriage ? They have their positives but negatives are too much to even consider for marriage

I didn't say I won't date or fukk AA women ...but if she wants more than that...........

tumblr_mx6z6dcSis1r187pho1_500.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.