Status
Not open for further replies.

Cynic

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Marriage is off the table but if it gets to that stage...........:sadbabybreh:

she'll either be south african or eritrean or angolan or grenada/surrounding areas :madiba:

Black women here are :nateholdon: status

FinesseKing

Banned
Daps
Obvious bait thread you asking a predominantly black forum if they want to marry there own race :leostare:
This half breed mutt bytch wants to make herself feel better about pushing a baby devil out of her hyperpigmented c*nt. Light skinned people are deceitful fukks that are no better than devils.

TRFG

Not who you think
Daps
i'll take a stab at it.

Me, I've had no problem getting black girls my whole life, but it is a very situational thing I'm finding now. By situation I mean it is like when I'm messing with girls in the GTA they act stush, standoffish and passive as hell but let you meet them in a different situation/place such as in an out of town school or something and they act completely different. During school for instance I got mad play from pretty much any chick I wanted. Dudes go to house parties near campus and everyone is social, just having a good time. But once I graduated and moved back to Toronto it was a mega drought and it always seems to be. Youll go to a party its like an elementary school dance with girls on one side and dudes on the other just smoking, posted up and shyt. You try to holla at a chick and its like they cant be bothered.

In that other thread somebody mentioned dudes dont make the effort to get women but I dont know if thats true. I look at the dudes I know that are getting p*ssy and most of them have [often illegal] money that they floss and then the others are dudes that have garnered a decent degree of fame or status in the city. They are able to I guess portray a certain lifestyle that has girls flocking to them. On one end these are your dopeboys and fraud nikkas. On the other end these are your party promoters and what not.

So for a regular square dude...not necessarily dull or boring but just somebody who's on the straight and narrow it can be a lot more difficult to compete with that image. I mean yea, these arent necessarily girls you should go after but shyt a regular dude needa hit skins too. I for one am just an average dude. Just graduated, live with my parents still, got a job as a financial analyst making ~$60K, just really working on improving my life situation. To those that know me, I'm one of the funniest, smartest, charming, nice and most attractive dudes there is. But when it comes to social settings with these black chicks in Toronto its like most of these girls wont open themselves up to the possibility of getting to know a dude unless theres some sort of flash. So i dont bother anymore

Ole capitalism be the reason I get no p*ssy, nikka

LadySimone

Banned
Daps
:mjlol: Quoted for emphasis....I love when your black queens remind you of what you are

Yes. Men who have for the past few decades come from broken homes, tenuous links to employment, the lowest rates of higher education, crime ridden neighborhoods, mass incarceration....

...but are on the coli fearing that they will lose half to their ex wives. they probably don't know a single damn married couple.

filial_piety

Banned
Daps
Reppin
I95S
Yes. Men who have for the past few decades come from broken homes, tenuous links to employment, the lowest rates of higher education, crime ridden neighborhoods, mass incarceration....

...but are on the coli fearing that they will lose half to their ex wives. they probably don't know a single damn married couple.
Added for emphasis...your black queens :russ:....and this is what y'all intend on coming home to?

Status
Not open for further replies.