Status
Not open for further replies.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Respect to GMB coalition @Tony_Bromo @kevm3 @Emperor_ReinScarf Ill have a moment of honesty and admit, I'd like to marry a black woman, but I just haven't found one worth marrying.:guilty:

A lot of black women(ages 23-43) I meet are just outright rude or condescending, for no real reason. I could understand if j had done something to them for them to be upset with me, but I dont even know them that well and they're taking out their life frustrations on me? No thank you.:smh:

The rest usually end up toting their business minds/degrees/work in my face, like I need to be reminded constantly. :stop:
Yes, I know you have a good job. I have one, own a business and real estate company myself, but I'm not reminding you of it all the time(I just keep my mouth shut about it and get the work done). I dont even care about that though, can we move on and enjoy ourselves please?

I don't even want to count How many times I pulled out the G8GT or the SS, got dressed up, went out somewhere nice, and they sabotage the outing for no real reason just because they're nervous about me acting like a man/controlling the situation/ being laid back/not thirsty over them.:palm:

I've never had any other race do that. It's like they don't even know how to relax and enjoy themselves.

And that's the "GOOD" ones. The ones that are a headache(users,cheaters,hoes, semi reformed hoes) I don't even entertain, they disqualify themselves very quickly. I don't want to be the guy who can't walk in places around my city because I don't know who my wife has rolled in the hay with(I'm seeing all the reformed hoes(who are still hoeing) getting engaged to suckers, that's my worst fear) @beaniemac @Clark Kent @a murda You guys know how these Chicago women are, am I lying or what? The whole west side and Hammond/Gary done been in it and she think she can hide it from a guy in Hyde Park/Lincoln Park long enough to get a ring/baby or shake the stigma of being loose. I see it often with these sisters.

If we can't make it past any of that how can I consider marrying them? :unsure:

a good women who can find for she is far precious than rubies

AntiVenom

Bedwench & Armchair Militant Killer
Daps
Reppin
NULL
nope
secondly having a "low divorce rate" means nothing, it doesn't mean your wife isn't opening your legs, it doesn't mean you aren't seperated, it doesn't mean yoour not in a sexless marriage or a marriag filled with discord drama and abuse, all it means is hey lets stick together for the dual income and tax breaks.

:ohhh:

You're probably right. Marriage broken in this country. Not understanding why men would advocate that when things are the way they are. We stand the most to lose on average. But hey, people can do what they want.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4

You're probably right. Marriage broken in this country. Not understanding why men would advocate that when things are the way they are. We stand the most to lose on average. But hey, people can do what they want.

marriage is beneficial to the women (security) and the children (two parent household)

AntiVenom

Daps
Reppin
NULL
marriage is beneficial to the women (security) and the children (two parent household)

So most of the benefits go to women....and most of the risks on average go to the men? Sounds like a losing game for men. Like I said Im not sure why this is being advocated by men when marriage laws are the way they are in this country. But people are free to do what they want i guess.

intruder

SOHH Class of 2003 and CASUAL sports fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
I know some of y'all IT cert, 100k salary, PAWG loving 6' 1 baby-face bachelors not wit marriage, but for the ones that are, do y'all know you marrying a black woman? I just know it :myman:
Life is like a box of chocolate. You never know what you're gonna get, doggy.
I like to say i'll marry a black woman but the heart wants what it wants. :manny:

LadySimone

Banned
Daps

It always makes me laugh when I hear black men say things like this.

Pretend you got white boy problems breh...

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Completely disagree. Besides grown adults should be able to live their own lives and pursue their own self interest without issue. No one is obligated to or has authority over how someone else decides to live their life.

Cant make any suggestions to you then.
i'll take a stab at it.

Me, I've had no problem getting black girls my whole life, but it is a very situational thing I'm finding now. By situation I mean it is like when I'm messing with girls in the GTA they act stush, standoffish and passive as hell but let you meet them in a different situation/place such as in an out of town school or something and they act completely different. During school for instance I got mad play from pretty much any chick I wanted. Dudes go to house parties near campus and everyone is social, just having a good time. But once I graduated and moved back to Toronto it was a mega drought and it always seems to be. Youll go to a party its like an elementary school dance with girls on one side and dudes on the other just smoking, posted up and shyt. You try to holla at a chick and its like they cant be bothered.

In that other thread somebody mentioned dudes dont make the effort to get women but I dont know if thats true. I look at the dudes I know that are getting p*ssy and most of them have [often illegal] money that they floss and then the others are dudes that have garnered a decent degree of fame or status in the city. They are able to I guess portray a certain lifestyle that has girls flocking to them. On one end these are your dopeboys and fraud nikkas. On the other end these are your party promoters and what not.

So for a regular square dude...not necessarily dull or boring but just somebody who's on the straight and narrow it can be a lot more difficult to compete with that image. I mean yea, these arent necessarily girls you should go after but shyt a regular dude needa hit skins too. I for one am just an average dude. Just graduated, live with my parents still, got a job as a financial analyst making ~$60K, just really working on improving my life situation. To those that know me, I'm one of the funniest, smartest, charming, nice and most attractive dudes there is. But when it comes to social settings with these black chicks in Toronto its like most of these girls wont open themselves up to the possibility of getting to know a dude unless theres some sort of flash. So i dont bother anymore

Last edited:

LadySimone

Banned
Daps
nope
secondly having a "low divorce rate" means nothing, it doesn't mean your wife isn't opening your legs, it doesn't mean you aren't seperated, it doesn't mean yoour not in a sexless marriage or a marriag filled with discord drama and abuse, all it means is hey lets stick together for the dual income and tax breaks.

Single men are sexless, have crap relationships with their gf, jump offs, etc. far more abuse in shack up relationships than marriage and single people are broke as a joke.

As a black man you need to quit.

A1aaa

Respectful Fade Runner & Card Puller
Daps
i know i'll be with a black girl, but probably not one from the states... i'm a 1st generation american, though, so hopefully that's not too sus to the nation builders in this thread... :whoa:

there are beautiful black women all over the world, who aren't entirely imbued with the cultural norms and behaviors that american women have. you can get burned by any woman,though... but i just have high expectations for an american woman of any race to hold it down.

AtomicUse

Superstar
Daps
I dunno how to even answer this. meet a decent broad thru friends or at work and avoid the rats. it's pretty easy to spot a women that ain't on shyt IMO.

That's the gist of what im saying, they usually tell on themselves, but they always come off nice in the beginning, then there's the the let down . Chicago is big enough to meet a BRAND NEW person just about every day, but small enough to where you'll eventually run into that persons circle after a while. I've had females/guys introduce me to their female friends, but they ain't tell me their friend was loose/had issues, cause if they did they knew I wouldn't go out with them.

I'm going out with two women right now, one black and one Asian, but, I'm just waiting it out and doing my best.:coffee:

AntiVenom

Daps
Reppin
NULL
It always makes me laugh when I hear black men say things like this.

Pretend you got white boy problems breh...

White problems? save that bullshyt for someone that doesnt know. FOH.

Ive seen several good black men get dragged through court and fukked over by their BLACK exwives. So miss me with that shyt. The courts dont side with men....and damn sure arent known to be friendly towards black men.

i'll take a stab at it.

Me, I've had no problem getting black girls my whole life, but it is a very situational thing I'm finding now. By situation I mean it is like when I'm messing with girls in the GTA they act stush, standoffish and passive as hell but let you meet them in a different situation/place such as in an out of town school or something and they act completely different. During school for instance I got mad play from pretty much any chick I wanted. Dudes go to house parties near campus and everyone is social, just having a good time. But once I graduated and moved back to Toronto it was a mega drought and it always seems to be. Youll go to a party its like an elementary school dance with girls on one side and dudes on the other just smoking, posted up and shyt. You try to holla at a chick and its like they cant be bothered.

In that other thread somebody mentioned dudes dont make the effort to get women but I dont know if thats true. I look at the dudes I know that are getting p*ssy and most of them have [often illegal] money that they floss and then the others are dudes that have garnered a decent degree of fame or status in the city. They are able to I guess portray a certain lifestyle that has girls flocking to them. On one end these are your dopeboys and fraud nikkas. On the other end these are your party promoters and what not.

So for a regular square dude...not necessarily dull or boring but just somebody who's on the straight and narrow it can be a lot more difficult. I for one am just an average dude. Just graduated, live with my parents still, got a job as a financial analyst making ~$60K, just really working on improving my life situation. To those that know me, I'm one of the funniest, smartest, charming, nice and most attractive dudes there is. But when it comes to social settings with these black chicks in Toronto its like most of these girls wont open themselves up to the possibility of getting to know a dude. So i dont bother anymore

your situation isnt unique. Ive heard this before.

and hey I dont blame you. But if you prefer a black women then youre going to probably have to move away from your location or find one from another environment. You have to set yourself up if its only black women that youre interested in. You may even have to be prepared to spend some money just to get there or bring her out to you. Thats the only hope for you i bet. I wish you good luck either way man.

TRFG

Not who you think
Daps
Isn't that actually what you'd want to hear from him? As opposed to people who imply that racism is dead.

dude wasn't a friend. He was my friend's roommate but I respect the honesty

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.