Status
Not open for further replies.

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Single right now, but I'd certainly prefer to marry a black woman at some point.

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Screw face capita
Oddly enough it be girls from Toronto that when theyre out of toronto (school for example) you can bag em like its nothing. But when theyre in the city/gta at a party they stush as hell. its a shame because it pathetically kinda creates a sense of resentment :manny:.

like if i'm 28 and these hoes is pushing up on me I dont wanna be thinking this same broad woulda curved me when i was 23...and dog her out accordingly. but knowing my ego i probably will :heh:

marriage just doesnt seem like a realistic option for me right now. but maybe some chick will sweep me off my feet.

LadySimone

Banned
Daps

I country where the marraiages fail more than 50% of time everywhere, this isnt saying much. :patrice:

he is and i respect those that embrace the "do you". :manny:

Often quoted with no basis in reality. People who are educated with a middle class income (whatever that means for where ever you are) have a very low divorce rate.

"Do you" culture isn't workable. and then when the shyt hits the fan we supposed to be "we are family" LOL.

AtomicUse

Superstar
Daps
Respect to GMB coalition @Tony_Bromo @kevm3 @Emperor_ReinScarf Ill have a moment of honesty and admit, I'd like to marry a black woman, but I just haven't found one worth marrying.:guilty:

A lot of black women(ages 23-43) I meet are just outright rude or condescending, for no real reason. I could understand if j had done something to them for them to be upset with me, but I dont even know them that well and they're taking out their life frustrations on me? No thank you.:smh:

The rest usually end up toting their business minds/degrees/work in my face, like I need to be reminded constantly. :stop:
Yes, I know you have a good job. I have one, own a business and real estate company myself, but I'm not reminding you of it all the time(I just keep my mouth shut about it and get the work done). I dont even care about that though, can we move on and enjoy ourselves please?

I don't even want to count How many times I pulled out the G8GT or the SS, got dressed up, went out somewhere nice, and they sabotage the outing for no real reason just because they're nervous about me acting like a man/controlling the situation/ being laid back/not thirsty over them.:palm:

I've never had any other race do that. It's like they don't even know how to relax and enjoy themselves.

And that's the "GOOD" ones. The ones that are a headache(users,cheaters,hoes, semi reformed hoes) I don't even entertain, they disqualify themselves very quickly. I don't want to be the guy who can't walk in places around my city because I don't know who my wife has rolled in the hay with(I'm seeing all the reformed hoes(who are still hoeing) getting engaged to suckers, that's my worst fear) @beaniemac @Clark Kent @a murda You guys know how these Chicago women are, am I lying or what? The whole west side and Hammond/Gary done been in it and she think she can hide it from a guy in Hyde Park/Lincoln Park long enough to get a ring/baby or shake the stigma of being loose. I see it often with these sisters.

If we can't make it past any of that how can I consider marrying them? :unsure:

AntiVenom

Bedwench & Armchair Militant Killer
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Often quoted with no basis in reality. People who are educated with a middle class income (whatever that means for where ever you are) have a very low divorce rate.

"Do you" culture isn't workable. and then when the shyt hits the fan we supposed to be "we are family" LOL.

Completely disagree. Besides grown adults should be able to live their own lives and pursue their own self interest without issue. No one is obligated to or has authority over how someone else decides to live their life.
:patrice: not to deflect all the blame off of me but i cant even explain it

Cant make any suggestions to you then.

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
Respect to GMB coalition @Tony_Bromo @kevm3 @Emperor_ReinScarf Ill have a moment of honesty and admit, I'd like to marry a black woman, but I just haven't found one worth marrying.:guilty:

A lot of black women(ages 23-43) I meet are just outright rude or condescending, for no real reason. I could understand if j had done something to them for them to be upset with me, but I dont even know them that well and they're taking out their life frustrations on me? No thank you.:smh:

The rest usually end up toting their business minds/degrees/work in my face, like I need to be reminded constantly. :stop:
Yes, I know you have a good job. I have one, own a business and real estate company myself, but I'm not reminding you of it all the time(I just keep my mouth shut about it and get the work done). I dont even care about that though, can we move on and enjoy ourselves please?

I don't even want to count How many times I pulled out the G8GT or the SS, got dressed up, went out somewhere nice, and they sabotage the outing for no real reason just because they're nervous about me acting like a man/controlling the situation/ being laid back/not thirsty over them.:palm:

I've never had any other race do that. It's like they don't even know how to relax and enjoy themselves.

And that's the "GOOD" ones. The ones that are a headache(users,cheaters,hoes, semi reformed hoes) I don't even entertain, they disqualify themselves very quickly. I don't want to be the guy who can't walk in places around my city because I don't know who my wife has rolled in the hay with(I'm seeing all the reformed hoes(who are still hoeing) getting engaged to suckers, that's my worst fear) @beaniemac @Clark Kent @a murda You guys know how these Chicago women are, am I lying or what? The whole west side and Hammond/Gary done been in it and she think she can hide it from a guy in Hyde Park/Lincoln Park long enough to get a ring/baby or shake the stigma of being loose. I see it often with these sisters.

If we can't make it past any of that how can I consider marrying them? :unsure:

I dunno how to even answer this. meet a decent broad thru friends or at work and avoid the rats. it's pretty easy to spot a women that ain't on shyt IMO.

AntiVenom

Bedwench & Armchair Militant Killer
Daps
Reppin
NULL

that kind of shyt will only happen if the majority of blacks started doing that and our population fell into negative growth. Not gonna happen. Look at the die hards in here who will only stay within their group. There will always be a sizable portion of blacks who stay with other black people.This wont change anytime soon. The problem is there are people who view any black person going outside of the group as some sort of "threat".

gotta go back to the motherland :blessed:

or the Caribbean. Plenty of black women with sense down there if the locals arent about shyt.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4

nope
secondly having a "low divorce rate" means nothing, it doesn't mean your wife isn't opening your legs, it doesn't mean you aren't seperated, it doesn't mean yoour not in a sexless marriage or a marriag filled with discord drama and abuse, all it means is hey lets stick together for the dual income and tax breaks.

Status
Not open for further replies.