Is Liggins the fukkING GOAT

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

A1aaa

Respectful Fade Runner & Card Puller
Daps
:whoa:

A lot of you need to realize that c00ning/wenching is essentially an inevitability for some people... no need to invest time and energy into it. It's not productive and will do little to stop their behavior. Experience will be the best teacher for them.

Plus, there seems to be a misconception here that only black people lust sexually for their paler-skinned counterparts. In college, I had several Asian acquaintances who similar, to the'c00ns and wenches we fixate on, had no physical attraction to their own women and were almost obsessively fixated with obtaining a blonde, white girl (who usually wasn't even checking for them). A lot of Asian girls are similar.

Let the lost sheep wander and find whatever they're in search of.

Will Ross

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
You said to let this guy cook, so you obviously had no problem with what he had to say about black women, but when the genders are reversed, it would seem to bother you. :sas2: I doubt if this was a black woman in the videos you would be saying "let her cook", you'd probably [justifiably] write her off as a c00n.
Dudes like this make me SMH but I don't focus on negativity, so what they say goes in one ear on out the other.

The thing is we don't go around looking at videos that talk down on us.
You guys get so worked up over dudes that told you they don't want you.

Tae

All Star
Daps
The thing is we don't go around looking at videos that talk down on us.
You guys get so worked up over dudes that told you they don't want you.

I don't go looking for videos that talk down about black women. They always seem to make their way onto TheColi though. :sas2:
No man has ever told me he doesn't want me. :sas1: If a man is not interested in black women chances are he would not be in my presence, and if one was he was not rude enough to tell me that.

Will Ross

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
I don't go looking for videos that talk down about black women, so perhaps you have someone else in mind. :yeshrug:
No man has ever told me he doesn't want me. :sas2: If a man is not interested in black women chances are he would not be in my presence, and if one was he was not rude enough to tell me that.

Interesting

Yehuda

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
precious white women

mjmutley-png.1429

Status
Not open for further replies.