Status
Not open for further replies.

Chelsea Bridge

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It matters because his audience asked, so he felt he needed to respond. Naturally, his type of person doesn't have a sound reason for what

they do, and his reasoning shows it. I know for the rest of us we don't have a platform for that kinda shyt, but like I said, he has 20k subscribers, so someone finds him entertaining

and gives a damn about his opinion, even if his opinion is ass. Like I said in another comment, had it not been for this thread, we wouldn't even know the clown, so it shows

he isn't relevant to us. Let the rat do rat-like things:yeshrug:

:comeon:Don't make this into something it isn't. Him globetrottin and fawning over white women isn't hurting us in any way over here.

That is his cross to bear. He is the one who will have to settle down at some point and explain his behavior to his family and children, not us.

I don't give a damn about that dude. I was just a little taken aback by what you said.

Tae

All Star
Daps
:stopitslime:That wasn't at all what I was talking about, and they do it anyway, so whats the point in worrying?

You said to let this guy cook, so you obviously had no problem with what he had to say about black women, but when the genders are reversed, it would seem to bother you. :sas2: I doubt if this was a black woman in the videos you would be saying "let her cook", you'd probably [justifiably] write her off as a c00n.
Dudes like this make me SMH but I don't focus on negativity, so what they say goes in one ear on out the other.

At30wecashout

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
You said to let this guy cook, so you obviously had no problem with what he had to say about black women, but when the genders are reversed, it would seem to bother you. :sas2: I doubt if this was a black woman in the videos you would be saying "let her cook", you'd probably [justifiably] write her off as a c00n.
Dudes like this make me SMH but I don't focus on negativity, so what they say goes in one ear on out the other.
We gonna go through this again? Didn't I say a couple times that I only watched the one video? Only thing I know about dude is:

1. He doesn't date black women
2. His reasons for not doing so make no sense, and are indicative of c00ning.

As such, let him cook, what can we do? Host a campaign or something? I can only really control what happens around me, if someone says some
slick shyt I don't jibe with. He isn't even on the same continent as me, so I can't be bothered to take up arms against every c00n across the globe.
I answered what you said about BW, and again, didn't watch any video but the first one. He doesn't interest me enough to study his POV in detail.

At30wecashout

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I don't give a damn about that dude. I was just a little taken aback by what you said.
:yeshrug:I told the truth. At one point I grew up in a neighborhood where a lot of people around me were wildin'. Gang activity, drugs, etc,
so more than half the dudes I were around were a negative influence, and same for the girls. Had I NEVER left that environment, I probably
wouldn't have a high-opinion of BW, much less BM (father was on that gang shyt too). I am not saying anything groundbreaking. This guy obviously
let his hurt feelings color his opinion on life, and he ain't the only one, so:ehh: fukk em.

He's not attractive so I don't care :yeshrug:
This comment had me like :stopitslime: for a second too, but I assumed you were joking, though that seems to be a truism for some other
folks.

mrken12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
Tell you and your homies to have sex with other women in peace. Stop talking about me, my attitude my weight my hair that I dissed you in kindergarten etc.

Yeah. The guy in the video would never do something like create a blog about IR relationships or post about it in an IR relationships subforum.

Raava

Staff member
Daps
It matters because his audience asked, so he felt he needed to respond. Naturally, his type of person doesn't have a sound reason for what

they do, and his reasoning shows it. I know for the rest of us we don't have a platform for that kinda shyt, but like I said, he has 20k subscribers, so someone finds him entertaining

and gives a damn about his opinion, even if his opinion is ass. Like I said in another comment, had it not been for this thread, we wouldn't even know the clown, so it shows

he isn't relevant to us. Let the rat do rat-like things:yeshrug:

He has an audience the same reason tommy sotomayor has one or any person with self issues has. There are others like them that want to be told it's ok.

He isn't relevant to me, but since a thread was made I can state my opinion lol Like what was the purpose of this? I acknowledged he can say what he wants and said in my first post he can date who he wants. Why cape or tell me let him do him? Doesn't change anything.

Chelsea Bridge

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:yeshrug:I told the truth. At one point I grew up in a neighborhood where a lot of people around me were wildin'. Gang activity, drugs, etc,
so more than half the dudes I were around were a negative influence, and same for the girls. Had I NEVER left that environment, I probably
wouldn't have a high-opinion of BW, much less BM (father was on that gang shyt too). I am not saying anything groundbreaking. This guy obviously
let his hurt feelings color his opinion on life, and he ain't the only one, so:ehh: fukk em.

This comment had me like :stopitslime: for a second too, but I assumed you were joking, though that seems to be a truism for some other
folks.

It was a joke but he's not cute though, lol. I've seen his videos before when I was browsing youtube looking for black people travel videos. The countries he's visited so far haven't appealed to me and now that I know how he feels about black women I'll make sure to skip his videos in my travel video searches.

AquaCityBoy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I like how this thread was originally about a c00n refusing to date black women, then devolved into yet another shyt on black women thread.

Stay classy, Coli

At30wecashout

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
He has an audience the same reason tommy sotomayor has one or any person with self issues has. There are others like them that want to be told it's ok.

He isn't relevant to me, but since a thread was made I can state my opinion lol Like what was the purpose of this? I acknowledged he can say what he wants and said in my first post he can date who he wants. Why cape or tell me let him do him? Doesn't change anything.
Whoa, I think we veered into weird territory, trust me, we on the same side. I guess you were asking a rhetorical question when you asked about
why he has to shade black women. I answered because surprisingly, some people *actually ask these questions and genuinely want to know.
I am not caping for him, I was just hoping no one would get upset at one fools folly. I don't condone his shyt, but the very people entertained by
his issues already felt that way about black people, so it isn't like he is causing a sweeping movement. Rats gonna rat:manny: He gotta live with himself.

It was a joke but he's not cute though, lol. I've seen his videos before when I was browsing youtube looking for black people travel videos. The countries he's visited so far haven't appealed to me and now that I know how he feels about black women I'll make sure to skip his videos in my travel video searches.

For sure. I needed all of 5 minutes of one video to know all I needed to know about him. He is a cornball with a strange perception.:yeshrug:Ain't hurting us any.

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
Dude is a corny ass c00n. Any black man exclusively pursuing and dating non black women is. But damn, get a grip guys. Why can't y'all just stay on topic of the dude? Always got a bunch of people projecting their insecurities. I think everyone agrees he's lame as fukk, hold hands and focus on that. Y'all will do anything to go at each other. nikkas were going at it in the thread about the creepy cac who made a "joke" about hanging a black waitress' grandfather. Y'all need help.

At30wecashout

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I like how this thread was originally about a c00n refusing to date black women, then devolved into yet another shyt on black women thread.

Stay classy, Coli
Who is shytting on BW? We are still discussing the boy. This ain't that kinda playground, breh.

Status
Not open for further replies.