• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Knicksman20

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NY
He does? And if so, shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit, he can be on that bullshyt. However imma tell you, had I never
left my neighborhood I grew up in, save for my mother and a couple of ladies, I would have had a low
opinion of black chicks myself. It depends where he grew up and what shyt they were on.

He may never have ventured out and met decent ones, so he just doing his thing. Especially if he only brings up
BW when asked. Some guys make it their mission to put the message out there, but if you ask, thats a perspective
you wouldn't have known otherwise.

I feel what you're trying to say but there's no reason for him to be on the bull ish he's on with him being from Brooklyn. He had access to NYC, hell Brooklyn alone has some beautiful women yet he's c00ning & $hiting on Black women. There's no excuse for him except he was probably raised around whites that made him feel some kind of way in regards to his Blackness & that's sad; especially since he's a grown ass man & will pass that to his kids.

Last edited:

TELL ME YA CHEESIN FAM?

I walk around a little edgy already
Daps
Reppin
The H
Its the way he goes about it ... obviously hes been been damaged.
Its all for youtube views breh
Dude lives in Russia or some shyt..he has 0 reasons to talk bout Black women
If he lived in America,maybe..but why even bring up Black women when u hardly see em at all?

People are eating up his bullshyt,he is getting his views and money so he gotta keep talking bout the same shyt
Smart business move but its gonna cost him soon
I think he is one of those English teachers abroad..trying hard to hide his location but cacs are gonna find him one of these days

Inshallah :blessed:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
strangely we would prob be friends :manny:
dude basically lived my life

i kid but that warmed your bedwenching hearts eh :pacspit:

boyboy

Pro
Daps
This cat is lame. Here this fool is big upping yt women when the majority of yt women don't even like BM. What a moron.

At30wecashout

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I feel what you're trying to say but there's no reason for him to be on the bull ish he's on with him being from Brooklyn. He had access to NYC, hell Brooklyn alone has some beautiful women yet he's c00ning & $hiting on Black women. There's no excuse for him except he was probably raised around whites that made him feel some kind of way in regards to his Blackness & that's sad; especially since he's a grown ass man & will pass that to his kids.
Something like that. My #1 point though is his damage is his own, and we can't let it bother us. Maybe some day he will turn it around
and do some introspection, till then, he is the one living the kinda life where he has to answer questions about his decisions. His family and
future kids will certainly live and die by his point of view.

⠀⠀⠀

HARRIS 2024
Daps
Reppin
CORONA, CA
he don't got no type
white wimmenz is the only thang that he likes. :manny:

he's just living life.

don't let no coli poster tellem he aint living right :childplease:

chop the top of the porsche thats a headless horse :what::mindblown:

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps
Something like that. My #1 point though is his damage is his own, and we can't let it bother us. Maybe some day he will turn it around
and do some introspection, till then, he is the one living the kinda life where he has to answer questions about his decisions. His family and
future kids will certainly live and die by his point of view.
I just hope he stops dissing black women.

I know how it is growing up in an area where most black women there don't like you but if he getting girls then there is no reason for him to be bashing black women.

Last edited:

TMNT4000

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Miami Gardens/North Miami
They completely wiped the Eye of Horus chick from the database.
:damn:
No posts or anything.
It's like they never existed.
She really pissed somebody off.
:laugh:
Admins getting fed up with LSA insurgents?
:lupe:
She came for cook and some mods on her status posts, I liked her and hope she comes back again. :yeshrug:
Really?:wtf:

@cook is it a permanent banned? Please don't let it be a permanent. :to:

GiGi

Slaying Bed Bucks™ since 1981
Daps
Reppin
SoCal and AZ
:mindblown: Aren't you white? Wtf?
xejtjtr-png.1300

I'm black

Status
Not open for further replies.