• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

GiGi

Slaying Bed Bucks™ since 1981
Daps
Reppin
SoCal and AZ
But one of the moderators and the guest speaker of this black woman's guide/conference to interracial dating are..................................BLACK MEN
kNApVtW.jpg

GiGi

Daps
Reppin
SoCal and AZ
tumblr_ly0d3aamMv1r6w575o1_500.gif

You've probbly dated more cac anyways, plus I bet alot of the "black" dudes you've dated were waffle colored mix breed. Considering the fact you think of yourself as a black person, I bet you group them dudes into the black category too so you can say you've busted it wide open for nikkas too.:mjlol:

And so what if she did "prefer" light skinned black men? Why are black women not "allowed" to prefer light skinned men, white men or non-black men? Black men express THEIR preferences openly yet black women are bed wenches if we don't worship only the darkest skinned black men. The double standard is so ridiculous that its laughable.

Couth

I gave her D she got mad
Daps
So if I took a pic right now holding a piece of paper with the words @FilliBuster the Coli written on it would that now make YOU a black woman? :usure:

That pic was already proven to be a fraud. I'm a black woman. Move on.
I'll be whatever you want me to be.
Links to thread that proved it was fraud? If it was a fraud why are you like 1000 in the red:usure:

GiGi

Daps
Reppin
SoCal and AZ
I'll be whatever you want me to be.
Links to thread that proved it was fraud? If it was a fraud why are you like 1000 in the red:usure:

I am a black American woman who has dated mostly white men and currently have a white boyfriend. So I am like public enemy #1 to some members.

Status
Not open for further replies.